tuscl

Is it bad if I have more fun at a non Extras club?

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Wednesday, March 6, 2019 4:49 PM
I have been assessing my bang for buck lately. Although I absolutely love getting extras, it seems as though I have so much more fun in the non extras clubs. I get to know the bartender, the bouncer, the DJ, the owner, shit tons of beautiful women, and civies. I truly enjoy buying drinks for the crowd, joking around, performing magic, laughing my ass off and just plain fucking relaxing without inhibition. My brain is fried every day from my career. It feels damn good to just let everything hang out with nobody knowing who the fuck I am! I will gladly spend $300 at an Extras club, yet even more glad to spend over $750 at a non Extras club. Anybody else suffer my Dilemma?

32 comments

• stripfighter
    5 years ago
    your money. spend how you want to. who cares what others think
  • Playademan
    5 years ago
    Not sure why you can’t have the same (non extra) fun in an extras club as well?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    No, you are having fun wrong ! ( just kidding ) It depends on what mood I'm in. I'm an Extras guy too. But there are several clubs that I enjoy that are definitely non-extras places. There are many reasons why we love strip clubs. Some want the sex, some want the visual stimulation, some want the company. And as long as a good LDK is possible, I sometimes don't care that extras are not available.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @playademan. The extras clubs that I am referring to are hard core extras clubs. Basically, brothels. Their music sucks, the lighting sucks, the staff are boring, the bartenders are drunk. Basically, everything sucks, INCLUDING THE WOMEN; and the Women SUCK mighty fine, I might add. Thus, at an Extras club, it seems to be 30 minutes in and out for most of the crowd where I am from.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    This way of SCing is NOT APPROVED by tuscl! The following activities are approved: 1. bang her, 2. cum in your pants while she's on your lap, 3. invite her to OTC, 4. pimp and manage her. I only go to non-extra clubs, but that's not by choice, the extras clubs that are left here are untenable. But I have amazing fun at the non-extras clubs, and otherwise enjoy my extras OTC lol at "perform magic" :) :)
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Not bad at all. You do you, dude and never fucking apologize.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @subraman. Lol. Yep, i was afraid that my TUSCL card would be revoked if I came out and admitted this. Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Maybe you're turning gay
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IMO strip clubs are a great way to get away from the real-world - there are def times I have hit a SC b/c I was stressed over shit and it did help to get thru those times
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I like women (plural) - I partake in extras from time to time mostly in the spur of the moment but it's not usually my main-mission going into the club (sometimes it is but not most times) - I like enjoying as many dancers as I can vs blowing all/most of my funds on just one.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    i just go where the pretty girls are. I'm under the impression that i'm so suave I can get them in whatever setting.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I think the low-contact clubs are better if you're looking for (sane) OTC or an arrangement.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's not a dilemma. You're having fun. That's the point.
  • playfulsteve
    5 years ago
    I completely feel you. I have some friends that I hit up the non extra's clubs semi regularly.......and in this regard its more like a bar night out with the boys......have some drinks some laughs, buy ladies drinks, spend some time with them at our table.....hang out on loser's row for a while getting up close views of the dancing while tipping....... but when I go to extra's spots. I'm usually solo, usually ahve already pre-arranged a meet up with a regular.....(or at least have an Idea of who I WANT to meet up with by means of the clubs roll call if its accurate that night)........get in do my thing and dip back out.....
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    As long as you have fun that's all that matters. Life is too short to worry what others think.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its not about the club, its about the girl...
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I opted for a non-extras room over extras last night. Chose full contact laps with a 9 over extras with a nine at my usual club. Had a blast.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It’s always good if you have fun no matter how, if you’re enjoying it don’t sweat anyone’s opinions.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Nothing wrong with that. But just because its non extras club doesn't mean OTC is off the table. It just takes a bit more effort than an extras club (and may cost you more).
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Do what you enjoy. In this town there is one heavy duty extras clubs and two down on the next rung and I rarely visit any of them. $750 for a night like that with no OTC might be a bit high to me, but to each his own.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I say do what you enjoy too. There is no "right" way to club. I do the whole hang out/lock down a fave all day thing sometimes. I'll get dances from a variety of girls and send them on their way as soon as I'm done. I'll sit at the stage and just watch and tip. All depends what I'm up for that day & what opportunities present themselves on that visit.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Non extras clubs irritate me. Nothing worse than leaving with a big hardon and have to relieve myself
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I never cared for or wanted extras so I can relate. As long as mileage is good and the strippers are hot and all natural, I'm good-to-go!
  • Mnaz
    5 years ago
    I wrestle with this dilemma often not including the value comparison with nailing hoes but most of the rest of it. As a middle aged childless single guy, I often think about whether I’m wasting my time and money on my fun single guy hobbies... strippers, smoking, drinking, gambling, not doing magic. I’m not getting any younger so should I instead be spending my time with 45 year old divorcee single moms, that’d be more socially acceptable and much less expensive but a lot less fun I reckon.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @Mnaz You make it sound like what you're doing is a bad-thing. There's probably lots of guys your age that don't get to do 90% of what they would wanna do bc of other responsibilities (S.O., children, etc) - IMO you should look at your flexibility/situation as a good thing in where you are able to do many of the things you like to do w/o having to jump thru hoops of hiding it and in many cases not being able to do it at all. If you want to find an S.O. then you should bc it's what you want, not bc you think/feel that is what is expected from society. IMO there's a time to get into relationships and get into rearing children and middle-age IMO may not be the best time to do that unless that is what the person *really* wants - there's something to be said for being able to do what you want when you want.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Mnaz Who gives a fuck what is socially acceptable. You are the only one living your life, not society. If you want to gamble, drink, and bang strippers as long as you don't hurt anyone, fuck whatever society thinks.
  • Mnaz
    5 years ago
    The responses to Nidan were uniformly ‘you’re having fun, nothing wrong with that’. Not trying to be a buzzkill but wanted to suggest that investing significant amounts of money and what little free time you have might be better spent on pursuits that might lead to long term fulfillment and happiness rather than just temporary mindless fun with strangers. I don’t know though. The last couple years of strippers and mindless fun have made me pretty happy, still sometimes feels like I should be doing something else tho. Perhaps that describes the dilemma better.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ You’re paying too much attention to what others want, better question what do you want, do that, don’t listen to the noise, dance to your music.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The grass often seems greener on the other side - not to say that sometimes it's not indeed greener. Relationships take effort and work, especially as one gets older and each party more set in their ways and with more-baggage. If you haven't been in a relationship for a while there's probably a reason for it - it's not as if there's a shortage of single women out there. There is no right or wrong option, just a matter of preference based on one's current position in life - it's just making sure to be aware of both sides of the coin (aware of the cons and not just the pros)
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    you can't predict the future.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Enjoyed your post DC. You are the opposite of me and I enjoyed your perspective. My motto in life has always been to believe that no matter what nothing bad can happen to me and that things others stress about should be ignored, because 90% of the time they work themselves out without input. I made no goals and achieved none. I discovered early in life that with 100% effort I could be an A+ and with 10% effort a B. I am a B. My "plans" in life were to never get married, never have kids and never work for myself. I am married, have a step-daughter and work for myself. Just worked out that way. Wife was supposed to be a onbe night stand. Oops.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Loved all the comments. Even good advice from the youngest on here. So, here is who I am ... 56 year old professional, have worked an average 6 days a week x 10 hr days for about 33 years, happily married to 37 year old HOT professional. I make over $250,000 per year, have/had 4 kids ages 6 yr old braniac boy, 10 year old Autistic girl, and 27 year old beautiful woman who is a twin, but her sister lossed her life 4 years ago. That event 4 years ago changed a lot about my thoughts on life in general. This may be why I like letting loose at the end of the day when traveling for business. So, my future is actually here and doing ok. My relationship with my wife is actually good. I know she has “boyfriends”, but I really don’t care so long as we are happy Together and she is happy. We are not swingers. We simply have our fun while we both take care of the business of family, friends and those in need (I have a rental house that I receive no rent on, but I allow good families who are down on their luck to live free so long as they keep it maintained). Someone made a comment on the future is unknown. VERY TRUE. Here today and can literally be GONE tomorrow without warning. Again, loss of my daughter changed my outlook on many levels. Great comments from all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion