tuscl

Dancers with whom mileage increases at no corresponding price increase as the re

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Monday, March 4, 2019 5:34 PM
Subject line is from the pet peeves thread. @DTS mentioned it as something awesome, and I agree. I have this situation going on at a club I’ve been to several times. A girl who I will usually only do 1 or 2 dances with is trying to become more than just a warm up. I’m not one to go super far with the mileage but it’s really exciting whenever she encourages me to go further than I had before.

22 comments

• JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Yeah regular Priveleges can be nice
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    She feels comfortable with you and wants to keep you around as a regular.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Does your mind go, “WTF? Did she just do to me? Damn that felt good! Why’d she do that? Who’s going to ever believe what this cutie just did to me? Gosh I sort of feel like I’m 16 again” It is unbelievable when it happens so feel good! Enjoy! But be on guard! SS and all the warnings you see on here from other mongers. My best was when a cute brunette decided we should be dfking and some other fun stuff that would be best described as advanced making out. It went on for quite a while till she moved back to Colorado between my monthly visits. She just so of dropped off the map. I’d love to find another. Hope you’re having fun!
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    This is kind of how I weed girls out every visit, if they won't give additional mileage for the same price. It generally takes a couple visits before a dancer warms up to you anyways.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    My 1.5 seconds of fame, and it happened on tuscl. Who woulda thought. I am complete now. But bumping my own quasi thread like SJG makes me ashamed - I’m going to descend into my basement lair and fantasize about my organization. Perhaps my increasing mileage CF will descend with me
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    If you’re lucky you can “organize” her
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    I have a CF that started giving me a HJ out of nowhere and some DFK in one visit. Had seen her about half dozen times prior. Now it’s a given. Doesn’t ask for extra money but I give her a good tip. I suspect she sees the ATM sign on my head but she’s very talented so I’ll just enjoy it while it lasts.
  • K
    5 years ago
    Good business. She keeps you from looking elsewhere. She may actually enjoy it herself. Offer to return the favor ideally in a more favorable location.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    For me, this has always been one of the main benefits of CF/ATFing over variety, the increasing YMMV/discretionary activities she provides.
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    IME... things are typically better once she gets comfortable with you.
  • mal_hodgson
    5 years ago
    My ATF became my ATF about 8 months ago when she started dfk and more with me in VIP. I tipped her a couple times at first but then we started hanging out OTC - taking her out for lunch, shopping, etc - and that took the place of tipping ITC. What’s tricky is making sure she doesn’t get to comfortable and a bit lazy since we have been regulars for so long. There has been some of that recently. Recently she asked why I don’t get many dances with any of the other girls. I said I just like her the best. What I didn’t say is she gives the best extras. It might be time for her to see me spending on some other girls so she works a little harder to keep me happy.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^ You are an ass hole
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I can cut and paste tag lines
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Select the one you want to be walking up in the mornings with, and be ready to take her home with you immediately. SJG
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Used to be a girl that was flat out, up front no extras. She was hot though and I enjoyed the dances. Within 3 or 4 visits she was pulling my pants down and giving a hand job, 2 more visits and we were 3 holing it in my hotel room. Good times. She got an RIL to marry her.
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    I would say that’s a common experience. It’s not one you can always count on though. It is a really good feeling though when it happens because the girls I’m willing to spend on without high mileage are generally the ones I’m most attracted to.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying Dances Is A Chump's Game! SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ The time has come for you to STFU!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You chump's deserve to get your wallet's sucked dry, using your own money to increase you sexual frustration. SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ If you’d simply STFU, you’d see how to have a good time!
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ Hey tittyfag, I’m no Mongoloyd bathhouse loving towel boy snapper, but SJG is and he needs to STFU!!
  • chimera422
    5 years ago
    RIL??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion