tuscl

Should there be guidelines for Trust ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Recently I celebrated getting Trust #40 and #41. Now I am not naive enough to think that is a very high Trust number. I realize there are a lot of people that have a lot more Trusts than that. Heck, Papi Chulo has 340. No, the reason that I was so happy to get 40 & 41 is that I finally have more Trusts than San Jose Guy. I mean WTF ??? How in the world does SJG have 39 Trusts ?

We have guidelines to Accept or Reject a Review. Shouldn't there be some guideline for giving out Trust ?

34 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    to me a high trust number starts at 100.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Nice subtle way to ask for more trusts and deliver a shot at SJG at the same time.

Well done.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Trust is very subjective
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Less government regulation.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Everyone should have their own guideline as to who they want to trust. As it stands now it is more like a "who's posts do you like" list.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Not necessarily, I just saw that Flag trusted me. Haha. I think we may have agreed once that the earth wasn’t flat. Beyond that, he sucks. (Meant in the most complimentary way.)
  • ime
    6 years ago
    My trust to nicespice was for blocking SJG. I usually re-trust someone who trusted me.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Celebrate, you have 42 trusts
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Likewise, I remember trusting IME because he ragged on me for giving SJG a trust a few months back.

But I have a tendency to give trusts out for shits and giggles. Heck I even gave pistola and txtittyfag a trust for my own amusement. So a crackdown on troll trusts would be a crackdown on me for sure.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Maybe I’ll take the time to count it later, but I’m pretty sure there’s something like 20 trusts to me that’s from somebody’s alias account.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Thanks Cristobal. This is thread was not an attempt to get more Trusts for myself. If I wanted that, I would have put this on the Free Board. But rather, an attempt to start a discussion on what is a Trust.

The internet is full of crap. Is that a woman or a man pretending to be a woman ? Is that a Troll account ? When I see a profile that has a lot of Trusts, then I can assume that person is honest and who they say they are. I don't agree with a single thing that RandomMember says, but I trust that he is a real person. A stupid one, but real. Have a Trusted him? HELL NO. But theoretically, I should.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Likewise, @Warrior. I don't think you're terribly bright. If you notice, I don't come here to win a popularity contest.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I find the above exchange funny I think I’ve trusted both of you, I tend to trust based on honesty and civility hopefully I act the same usually.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    The 39 trusts are probably the reason SJG is starting his worldwide front make out session organization.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Trust guidelines = unnecessary rules for almost entirely unmoderated site
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    @ Warrior... that is the funniest post I have seen in a long time! lmfao!!! Props to you!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice When you trusted me for shits and giggles, did you giggle when you shitted or did you shit when you giggled?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Remember when Juice made a mockery of the trust system? He trusted everyone who had him on ignored with an I love you or something like that
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Jimmy, that trust was only 2 days ago.

I don't agree with your position on many things (such as the forward participant in doggystyle), but you contribute significantly and I usually in an enjoyable to read way.

Plus you don't get butt-hurt if I call you a moron or some other name and you dish it back. I respect that.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    SJG probably collected trusts from newbies on the forum who don't really know his back story, and keep seeing him pop up again and again.

Maybe trusts should be automatically revoked when the member who offered it, does not log into the forum for a year. That would cut back on the ability of trolls to hang around for years, gradually collecting them.
  • AZFourTwenty
    6 years ago
    Discussing "trusts" as though they are important, is about as futile as discussing ratings as an absolute predictor as to a clubs appeal to everyone.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I don't see why people care about trusts anyways

(*cradles his 13 trusts close to his chest*)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ???????

My self-esteem and self-worth is completely determined by my trusts.
    6 years ago
    @liwet - I agree, likes on FB and trusts here are, to me, the same thing. Caring or even checking how many you have is a cry out for validation and seems at least mildly pathetic. Only to be important to someone with low confidence and low self esteem.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    All I can say is I have a trust from Emily ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Emily trusts senile, invalid, grouchy old men out of pity.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    But she ignores mean old men like you, you jealous hater ; )
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Ya speaking of puta ie StankySpice you’re welcome to remove that trust anytime, funny you blocked me too which shows how delusional you are considering you routinely stalk my profile and talk about me cuz you want the D you ain’t gettin from your imaginary bf. Talking about people with troll accounts, lmao.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ no wonder She put you on ignore. You call her names
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Huh. It seems like pistola noticed getting put on ignore. No worries man, I can still see whatever from your txtittyfag profile.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^and your vault of troll accounts too which have been largely inactive which means you must be following your prescription and doctors orders thank god
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Don't recall if I've ever "trusted" officially. Of course there are those here I've met and trust. Few I haven't met I would "trust". Just a very subjective decision we make, as founder stated.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    C'mon @Clubber, I'm sure you've "trusted" me, haven't you?
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I'm the most trustworthy guy here! :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion