tuscl

Do y'all carry on conversations with dancers when getting lap dances

Friday, February 22, 2019 4:24 PM
Like casual conversation? Or do you concentrate on the dance? There are three that joke around and talk to me during dances

38 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Always want to be talking to her, coming on to her, letting her get to know me. But best is to be carrying on the front room makeout session. So lots of DFKing, titty sucking, FIVing, and DATYing. Want the girl to just open up and let it happen, not to be performing a service. The whole idea of dances was always a con. Buying dances without the front room makeout session is a chump's game. SJG Oakland CA [view link] In Poland, this is what their Lot Lizards look like [view link] Italy, Lot Lizards [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You have to pace her some, when making it happen with her. But you want to lead it. Select the one you want to be waking up with in the mornings. SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    depends on the girl...
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    as long as it doesn’t detract from the dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Don't like to talk during the dance just like I don't wanna be having a conversation while having sex
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IMO the more she's talking the less she's doing of other things I prefer
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Do I want to talk to her about her kids, about her clothes, her last vacation , the weather, etc. ? Heck no. Having a basic conversation would be distracting to me and would mean the girl was not into it. But do talk about how she looks, about how I like for her to touch me, about how she likes to be touch, about what I would want to be doing to her ? Caring on a very sexy conversation can add to the excitement of a dance and lead to other things.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    sometimes if we are the only ones in the room. my number 1 pet peeve at clubs where the seats are close together are talkative dancers/customers
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Dirty talk is ok during a dance, but not casual talk. Save that for before and after.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    I did with Iviza Danika cause she was really cool and fun. But it's not typical of me and if it's just the dancer blabbering it wont last tok long.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I don't like her talking during the dance, I just want to hear her heavy breathing and moaning.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yeah I do talk a lot. It’s always sexual in nature though. I can’t help myself sometimes. It just makes it so much hotter for me.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I tell jokes and have her laughing so hard she can not give a dance. She is complain9ng about her tummy hurting
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Of course.
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    excellent question. For a long time I've used the approach of getting some conversation going. Then say at least some dancer's don't like trying to hold a conversation at the same time. Recently been leaning to the no conversation lately.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    as loper said, casual before and after, dirty during.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "Like casual conversation?" Casual conversation? If they're $1 or $5 dances and I'm just getting her warmed up, then maybe. Otherwise no. "Or do you concentrate on the dance?" Concentrating on a dance and talking are not mutually exclusive. As I've gotten further along in the hobby and in life, I've found myself talking more during the dances (and sex if we're oversharing). If I'm ITC, time is money. Chit chat saves time and gets us both understanding what's going to work out without having to do the under the bleachers grope around like teenagers thing. "There are three that joke around and talk to me during dances" This falls into the "whatever works for you" category. If they're still delivering the lap riding goods you're paying for while dishing out the banter, no worries. If they're dogging it in your lap while talking bullshit, then they need to stop being lazy and get their grind on. Dancers know their regulars, and they know which ones they have to always be on for and which ones they can mail it in for and still get paid.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    It depends on the girl. Most girls, it's only about the dance. Some girls are incapable of just dancing, though. One of the dancers at the club I go to currently always talks during 1 of the 4 songs I get from her. It's mostly stuff she doesn't want to talk about in the bar area of the club. Of course, she also lets me eat her out afterwards.
  • larryfisherman
    5 years ago
    I don’t like any conversation during the dance.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    We're going to make with the sexy talk
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I pay to grope and not have her dance. I talk to her as I grope.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Does warning her that I'm about to cum count?
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I make the absolute most money stacking dances if I am relegated to that fuckery with dudes i can talk at for a million songs in a row. just saying. also the least grabby/disrespectful ones are the talkers
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I concentrate on the dance. Even if I'm with a girl I 'know', we can do the small talk thing upon seeing each other before the dancing starts.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I'm the opposite. I rather get u in the paid dance first then talk after. ha ha ha. i don't really give a damn anymore grubby lil fuckers
  • pitch
    5 years ago
    I like getting them to talk stick shifting. Their hand goes on auto pilot
  • pitch
    5 years ago
    Talk while*
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    If we are talking during a dance it better be sex talk
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Same as most: Before and after - small talk During - sexy talking Will also add that I’ve had small talk in the VIP both before and after the dance time that helps develop a link between you and the dancer that definitely has paid off long term. Paid off in the sense got offered OTC and extended time after our time was officially over in the VIP
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Before and after - small talk During - sexy talking" Exactly. Before, up to an hour of warm-up talk -- not small talk, which I hate, but fun banter. Sexy talk during. Then again, I typically don't do lap dances, only VIPs. I would think if, for example, my goal was LDK, I might want her facing away from me grinding hard on me, and not exactly easy to talk that way. As it is, I want her spending much of her time facing me, and it's easy to talk
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If you want to pick her up, then yeah you have to engage her, make her feel comfortable, make her laugh...then caress her arm or lower back. You want it come across as fun for her, not creepy or perverted. She'll remember it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Some low-mileage dancers use conversation as a distraction to avoid "getting down to biz"
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Use the front room, to use conversation and preliminary physical intimacy. Save the back room until it is time for your own pants to come down. SJG Freemasons Revealed [view link] Joe Bonamassa : Live At The Greek Theatre ( full album) [view link] Clark Terry Quartet - Satin Doll [view link] Trump's Enemies List [view link] Oakland CA [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] at street sign [view link] [view link] [view link] at corner of New Life church building [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    The only good conversation during a lap dance is dirty talk. Everything else is a distraction.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Talk to her and kiss her in the front room. Push your cock into her in the back room. SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “I'm the opposite. I rather get u in the paid dance first then talk after.” Smash that like button!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Need to talk to the girl and get her softened up with a front room makeout session. That's what makes the dance good. Probably FS, and then taking her home with me. She's getting money all through the front room friendlies. Then she gets more for the dance, more for the TLN, and more for the subsequent TLN / PHoto sessions. Her money is more. But the time ends up being more than proportionately increased. SJG
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    I'm probably a suckah and mix in convo more than most. As long as we're having fun...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion