tuscl

nude dance

Gabebj
New York
Monday, February 11, 2019 10:41 AM
Have you ever get a nude dance form a dancer? What's your verdict on it? I see some nude bars in nj and considering traveling there to get a nude dance. Is that even possible or do they wear g string when they give a dance? Once stripper told me it can be gross because of all the juicy things that might come out. Not that I care.

29 comments

• IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its just a lap dance except instead of topless she's naked. Sometimes they're less hands on...in some clubs they're just air dances. It depends.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Yes, I’ve had nude dances. I found nude lap dances to be no better or worse than lap dances in which the dancer wears a G-string. Some nude lap dances are terrific, highly memorable desplooginating events and some are quite uninspiring (just like non-nude lap dances).
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    There are clubs where dancers get naked?
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I’ve never had a nude lap dance and I also have never had to deal with mich of a snail trail. Idk if I would really want a nude lap dance.
  • K
    5 years ago
    most of the time they wear a thong. It has nothing to do with a snail trail. It has to do with the pain she feels when rubbing her pussy on your pants, your possibly filthy pants. Some dancers will put down a towel or other piece of cloth if they are going to go full nude. the thong may be pulled to the side, pulled down or removed if she isn't rubbing her pussy on you. What NJ clubs are you thinking of?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I feel cheated at my favorite club if they are not totally nude dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    All things being equal, I prefer a nude-dance, for me the less-clothing the better - but it's not a deal-breaker or a must-have and if I have to pay extra for it to be nude then I prefer topless at the cheaper price. The small-black clubs I hit the dances are full-nude floor-dances - the main-advantage of a nude-dance I guess would be the visual (being able to see the cooch) - but since she's sitting on me I really can't see it unless she gets off of me to show me. All things being equal I prefer nude but I don't feel I'm missing out if it's just topless. I do like to see a nice cooch if I'm sitting at the rail - since sitting at the rail is mostly just looking, then a bare-cooch makes it a better rail-side experience - but it's not a must-have.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    @K Do you have any recommendations? I don't like the towel idea. I generally wear golf pants with no boxers so I am just wondering how would that effect a nude dancer... Yeah looking for new spices...
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    Also I cannot believe I got 7 replies in an hour on a weekday Monday afternoon. Don't you guys have work to do? I guess we are all bored at work...
  • K
    5 years ago
    my response was aimed at lap dances and vip, not the stage show. In nude clubs the stage show is almost always nude. The dancer may start out dressed on stage but will be nude by the end of the dance. some clubs require the dancers to wear at least panties if not on stage . in others, you may see women walking around in only their shoes. Most of the women will let you get up close to their exposed pussy on stage. most will masturbate in front of you as long as customers are tipping. lesbian shows are common at some nude clubs if the right two ladies are on stage together and guys are tipping . watching a hot 20 something lick the clit of another hot 20 something is just one of the advantages of nude clubs. YMMV is true in his as in every other aspect of this hobby. just because someone else gets a high contact full nude dance does not mean you will.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    @K Thanks for the response. What clubs do you recommend in NJ? Thanks
  • K
    5 years ago
    gabebj Somehow I missed this question the first time you asked. Sorry. the towel isn't used nearly that often. Each dancer is different so I can't predict how any would feel about your golf pants. Are they clean? Soft? Smooth? each of these give a better chance of nude or at least the panties pulled aside when she rubs on you. Which do I recommend? My favorite is GGR. Full nude stage shows, ladies will give you a close up view and put on very good stage shows if there are enough tips. Some nights, week nights in particular, there isn't enough cash flowing. There are no extras in the club but a nude or almost nude lap dance with high two way contact is typical. The more you get to know each other, the better the dance. Dances are times, five minutes for 20 in an open area with others customers and dancers or 100 for fifteen miutes in a more private setting. check out the reviews for ggr, playhouse, centerfolds, Delilah's Manville, Delilah's toms river, Club xxxv, visions.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I got a nude CR on Saturday night, but to be fair Iw as nude as well.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    Thanks will check
  • loper
    5 years ago
    The advantage of a nude lap dance is that if the dancer is into it she will grind on you so you can feel your clothed dick go into her pussy a bit. That can be true of a non-nude dance as well, but there is one more layer of clothing to get in the way. I find it pretty stimulating.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    In NJ it’s dependent on the club. In certain non nude clubs - if you know the dancer - and she’s comfortable with you - she may get fully nude for the dances. I enjoy the nude contact in a reasonably private club room. However, not all dancers will do that. If you are a NJ clubber, I’m sure you know the clubs that offer a more relaxed set of rules. After knowing that - it’s easy to find a dancer who will break them.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    Thanks cashman. I am a NY clubber, considering foraying into NJ a bit. But distance is a problem between work and fam so I am afraid I am not going to be able to invest a lot. Any recommendations?
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    If you've never seen a dancer dry fuck a dude (preferably you) by taking the cock and the clothes inside during a full nude dance prepare to be amazed. Or horrified. Or both. Common refrain? Sure. Common occurrence? Thankfully no.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Honestly, I've seen enough vulvas to know that they are all lovely but none are really all that special to look at. Nude dances are annoying to me if I can't touch the nudity.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Nude dances are the bomb because the very fact that the girls is nude. A nude girls trumps pretty much everything else - especially when she’s proud of her kitty. Best nice dance ever was in Hurley last summer. Usually all the places are topless w/o even a pussy flash. I’d come across a cute little brunette with a slim build but full c titties topped with little nipples. Yes she had some sag happening but they were not milker titties. I really liked her vibe so intipped pretty well and did acouple game lap dances. As the night went on I got more handsy as she didn’t object - even to the point of letting her bottoms drop when I playfully pulled them down. She made sure we both had a great time with me experiencing my first bare stripper slide!
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Nude dances are the bomb because the very fact that the girls is nude. A nude girls trumps pretty much everything else - especially when she’s proud of her kitty. Best nice dance ever was in Hurley last summer. Usually all the places are topless w/o even a pussy flash. I’d come across a cute little brunette with a slim build but full c titties topped with little nipples. Yes she had some sag happening but they were not milker titties. I really liked her vibe so intipped pretty well and did acouple game lap dances. As the night went on I got more handsy as she didn’t object - even to the point of letting her bottoms drop when I playfully pulled them down. She made sure we both had a great time with me experiencing my first bare stripper slide!
  • George123789
    5 years ago
  • George123789
    5 years ago
  • George123789
    5 years ago
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Ok, George, I get it.
  • SuperDude
    5 years ago
    Try Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    To me there is no comparison from a true "full contact" nude dance, preferably UHM, and a topless one and is often worth the extra $10 per dance IME . Sometimes you get tired of paying to play with just some butt cheeks and some tits. I usually cup a few asses for basically free in the front. Once you're in a relatively "private" setting and the thong comes off, it just seems so many more possibilities open up. Of course this depends if the girl is willing to play, but if she's GGG, then i think the dance is a lot more fun and all of your senses can come into play and more fully. I understand that in some topless dances, a girl might be willing to flash you or even put her thong to the side, essentially turning it into a nude dance, but that's more the exception than the rule.
  • JeffTUSCL
    5 years ago
    If she's not nude, how am I supposed to finger her?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    george... are you excited or spastic?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion