tuscl

Strip Clubs & Lunch Time

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Read a review today of Wackos in Jacksonville where the reviewer was complaining there were no dancers when he was there from 11:30 am - 12pm - although AFAIK the club has a pretty-good dayshift.

Should one expect dancers to be present that early in the day? I usually SC past 4pm although I've had some visits over the years after 2pm - in the clubs I visit there always seem to be more dancers the later in the afternoon it is (I assume in part b/c Miami clubs close at 5 and 6 am thus they have an extra dancer-shift that goes from late afternoon thru the evening).

For those of you that are dayshift PLs - have you had a chance to check your clubs during lunchtime (11am - 1pm) - how were they in comparison to your regular dayshift visits (unless lunchtime *is* your regular time).

23 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sunnyvale Brass Rail lunch time was always fun, local tradition.

Now, no more.

SJG

Sexy Girls World Map ( consider Ecuador and Argentina )
    https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-co…

Argentina
    https://www.argentinaxp.com/wp-content/u…

Year of the Pig
    http://media.gettyimages.com/vectors/hap…
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    There are a few trains we take up to the city, and the earlier train puts us there right when the clubs open at 11:30. Usually, there's a few girls there. From 11:30-12:00 they're usually up to 1/2 to 2/3 of the shift present. So yes, I do expect girls there. In clubs with a lunch buffet, the place has girls right from the opening, usually.

That said, it's club-by-club. There's at least 2 clubs here that I don't bother going to until they've been open 30-60 minutes.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    You should expect girls to be there but even in Vegas there are clubs open 24/7 where the dayshift girls won't get in until 1PM.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    i just don't get the dayshift love sometimes. It sounds like it was the reviewers first time there? 9 times out of 10 on the road when I hit up a dayshift it sucks. Unless it's like a really popular club in a big city, but there aren't too too many of those. And before noon? Nobody is gonna be there. Strippers don't wake up before noon.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Supposedly there's been a few lawsuits w.r.t. these cameras and part of the reason many cities have stopped using them although the courts I think said they could - but seems like the wide-discontent along w/ various lawsuits have made many cities discontinue them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ wrong thread
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Everybody has got to eat, get my soft drink at the lunch price instead of the bar price. Girls excited to get the good stage tips. Then after the lunch crowd goes, hang out and get verbally friendly.

SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If the club is open there should be dancers.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Wackos day shift really doesnt seem to start til around 1pm from what I have seen there. Great club, food is actually supposed to be really good but I have never tried it. There Happy Hour is one of the best I've seen where beers are 2 for 1 from open until 7pm i think.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If you don't get to Follies by noon, you can forget getting a high top seat. Plenty of dancers by then.
  • George123789
    6 years ago
    If the SC is open there should always be at least a half dozen dancers. That six should have acouple spinners, a couple gnd and a Barbie. This demographic will appeal to a good cross section of mongers who will in turn spen money on the girls and suck some titties thus getting thirsty resulting in beverage sales. A win win for the owners, wait staff, dancers and mongers. Everyone is happy generating positive reviews and keeping the success circle spinning.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    If the club is doing any of the following...

1. open for business
    2. charging any kind of cover even a discounted price
    3. charging more for any liquid refreshments than a normal bar

There should be dancers there but we all know that even if dancers are scheduled to work that doesn't guarantee they will be there.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    My club opens at noon. If you're there waiting at 11:58, the door usually opens at noon. But it's rare for there to be more than one dancer on the floor at open.

By 12:30 there are usually 4 to 6 dancers and a lot of the day girls make it in by 1. I think a lot of the moms want to leave around 4 or 5 so they are motivated to get in on time.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Cheetah West Palm has fre lunch, from a menu and is very busy most afternoons , same with Cheetah Pompano.
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    The day shifts in Charlotte are weak. If you go before Noon, forget it. The best day shifts seem to pick up mid afternoon (2 or later) and sometimes are hopping by 3:30 or so. Did I actually say hopping? All that said, I prefer day shifts. I like the more laid back vibe, I like the dancers better (a bit more seasoned, usually not 21), and I think the mileage can be better. I am not in for the crowded party atmosphere, with the exception of Follies.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @TheeOSU
    I think #2 and #3 are unnecessary if you have #1.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Jacksonville has a much smaller population than places like Atlanta and Miami. Also, the dayshift runs until 7 pm and so too does Happy Hour pricing, so neither the club hounds nor the dancers feel much pressure to be in the club that early. Most dayshift dancers I know in JAX tend to start at 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon, some with an eye towards working a double if they strike out on dayshift. Wackos and most of the other JAX clubs are a little too far from downtown to capture much noontime lunch trade anyway.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If they aren't going to get girls to show up until 3pm, they shouldn't open until then. I can't imagine they would be missing out on any profits that way.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Flag, I tend to agree. With that said, I think that some clubs open earlier because someone has to be there anyway to deal with normal business issues like liquor/food deliveries, building maintenance, cleaning, bookkeeping/banking, scheduling and other routine matters. Having strippers there doesn't cost them extra and the bartender and DJ work mostly for tips, so if a paid manager has to turn the lights on and be there anyway they might as well open the doors to customers and see what happens.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    True. I was thinking only about paying the manager, not thinking they might need to be there anyway.

I do think that allowing customers in, basically advertising that they would see boobies and not following through, may leave a bad taste and disuaded those potential customers from coming back at another when there would be entertainment.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Another reason I like getting to the club at 11:30 or noon -- and am glad that there's girls there at that time -- it means I can spend 3 hours at the club, and still get out of the city before the among-the-worst-in-the-country rush hour kicks in. It makes the difference between a one hour drive home, and a stressful 90-120 minute drive home
  • Rxeza
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs have some of the best and cheapest lunches. Best places for a power lunch or to take some clients.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I usually get to my fav club about 15-30 mins before it officially opens, but that is just to relax and chat with a couple of the ladies before the music gets turned up. There are always a few dancers there and ready at opening.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion