tuscl

How did your favorite club do during the Super Bowl week end?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Several guys were curious as to how Follies made out. So today I went to Follies to find out among other things. :) I was expecting to see the dancer turn out today to be on the skimpy side. Figuring that the girls made a lot of money and needed a rest. I was wrong. There were more than the normal numbers of dancers for a Tuesday. The customer turn out seemed less than normal.

So I asked 4 of my favorite dancers how they made out. It was not that great. First of all they had so many dancers show up to work that they actually had to send a bunch of them home so that they could allow more customers in. Another citation for exceeding the capacity limits could be a major problem for the club.

The girls did not make a killing that they had hoped for. They did good but not much better than a normal week end. Of the 4 days one told me that she made $300 on her worst day and $1,000 on her best which was Sunday. The club was crowded but the big spenders went to Magic City and Cheetah the clubs that are better know by the media other than TUSCL. Also location played at part.

So my donations today were appreciated.

17 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I have no idea how they did. Of my two favorite clubs, one isn’t open on Sunday, and the other (generally) doesn’t open til 8. He might have opened early for the game; he often has PPV sporting events on, so it’s not a stretch to think he might have opened for the SB.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah, Follies is probably not that well-known outside of TUSCL
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The SB is in Miami next year - I assume Tootsies will get large crowds
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    My club had it on but the dancers didn’t start dancing till after the game. I called and asked because I was curious. I wasn’t interested in watching another Patriots vs whoever Super Bowl anyway but I didn’t go. Maybe next year I’ll go clubbing that day.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I too stopped by my usual club today. What I was told was that this Sunday was worse than usual. More girls, less guys. Kinda makes me wish I'd have gone on Sunday.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I don't think stripclubs are ideal to watch a game, too many distractions. But Tootsies is big enough to host this, its parking can hold 100 cars I think. It'll need 10 more TVs.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    I went to the Yellow Rose on Tuesday for lunch, and none of the regular dancers were on shift, with one exception. My CF was absent. Several new (one week in at that club) dancers were there, but the dancer count only had gotten up to 8 by the time I left. So, I guess most of the dancers made out well and were taking a break/resting up. I might swing by Thursday and see if things have picked back up to normal. I, too, am curious about SB weekend and will ask how they did.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Who could think of clubbing when the beloved Patriots were playing in the Superbowl? ;)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    One dancer told me that she worked all 4 days hoping that Tom Brady would come to the club. She has also told me that she wanted me to piss in her mouth and make her pregnant. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... but Tootsies is big enough to host this, its parking can hold 100 cars I think. It'll need 10 more TVs ..."

Tootsies' parking-lot can hold several hundred cars - the building used to be a BJs Wholesale Club (similar to a Costco) - I've never been there to where I couldn't find a spot to park, it's just one would have to park many rows down when it's at its busiest, but I don't think I've ever seen the entire parking-lot full - even then there is an additional empty-area behind the club where more cars can park if need be, and even park in the large alleyway leading to the club's back-entrance if need be, plus they have additional indoor parking but I think that is for VIPs and maybe staff/dancers, IDK if everyone can park there if they paid the extra-fee but I assume they could.

IMO Tootsies is as good a place to watch the game as any IMO - the sportsbar alone I think can hold 400 people and they play the game-sound and it has its own bar and waitresses with 6 big-screen (100"+) projector-TVs and an additional 8 good-sized wall-mounted TVs - the main-room also has a couple of large projector TVs and a good # of regular HDTVs.

I've watched a good # of sporting-events @ Tootsies and had a good-time - I'll usually sit in the sportsbar where there aren't strippers walking around so less distraction - but even if one sits in the back part of the main-room, there is a lot less dancer-traffic in that area to distract you.

In the past on certain events they would charge and extra-fee to go into the sportsbar but this has only been on major events like a big boxing-match (Maywheather, etc) or big UFC fight.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Well tuscl and rap culture but even then it takes a back set to magic City for the rap culture that is
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    "She has also told me that she wanted me to piss in her mouth and make her pregnant."

I hope you explained to this poor girl that's not how babies are made?

I've wondered if the bowl falling at/near the first of the month, especially after the holidays, has any effect on club business. Haven't observed any significant pattern though.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Stripclubs hype the hell out of sporting events which I've never understood why.

If I want to watch the Superbowl and have a couple of drinks I don't need inflated prices for cover charges or women trying to get me to go in the back room for dances and VIP time.

I did read where there were a lot of dancers/strippers that went to Atlanta to work the clubs the week of the game. Going to a club the night before or a couple of nights before I get.

I lived in New Orleans many years and worked in the Quarter during one of the Superbowls--the entire Quarter was crazy busy and I don't know about the clubs but the working girls make money.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I keep seeing some video of a club with everything covered in cash rain. The story was something about $3 million being thrown around. It was supposed to be Atlanta during the Super Bowl. The video says "Club Gold". It was a 2 story club with a wrap around balcony. The Gold Club (not Club Gold) was like that but closed 20 years ago. Anybody know what that was about? $3 million split even 200 ways is a nice take for a night.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Club Gold is not a strip club. It is a night club that can be rented for special occasions. Here is the whole story.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/05/migos-off…
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    The article says it is called the Gold Room. I googled it. That actually is the old Gold Club from the 80's and 90's. I thought it looked familiar!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    "She has also told me that she wanted me to piss in her mouth and make her pregnant."

Sounds like she doesn't understand retrograde ejaculation...... :O

.....and a lot of other stuff, too!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion