Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How many pairs of titties have you touched?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

including clubbing obviously. i kind of wish i had a record. i know i'm way into triple digits.

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Touch one pair and you wanna touch them all ;)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Oh my goodness. Well let's do some math. I don't go into a strip club unless two way touching is on the table.

38 years of clubbing 20 visits to SC per year 2 sets of titties on each visit. That math says 1,520 .

Is that a lot ?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I guess I should add those outside of strip clubs. I'm gonna guess another 200 on top of the strip club number.

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

Do I get to count my pet hamsters?

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Well, I'm a newbie and I'm keeping a list (I keep lists of various pleasures, camping, nude swims in mtn lakes, stargazing sights) so I can quantify closely. 10 strippers (some multiple times), 1 spouse, 6 previous relationships, maybe half a dozen that didn't get past petting, oh and one I kinda caught as she stumbled into arms at a remote hot springs. Couple dozen. Got work to do to catch up with most of you.

Profile picture for Piggie
Piggie
•

Wow, triple digits is impressive. I'm amono

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Can't say for sure but over 18 years of clubbing 1000 min and probably closer to 3000 given that I almost always get with multiple dancers in a visit

Profile picture for Piggie
Piggie
•

I'm a monogamous- serial grouper, I group one set for a while, then move on to the next set.

Profile picture for Piggie
Piggie
•

*groper *

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

damn papi 3,000!

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

parameters are titties are on display for your inspection and you inspect them

Profile picture for clres007
clres007
•

Definitely 3 digits at least!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I felt myself up earlier today. Does that count if I'm a B-cup?

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

shrugs shoulders

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Titties were made to be touched ................................and more

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Not enough.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

857, exactly

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Just back from the club, 863 is the new total.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Lost count after 1,500

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Every time is like the first.... my numbers are probably very similar to Warrior's.... I'll go with ~ 2000 pairs; with the criteria being hands and/or mouth on bare boobies. Some nights in a club were 0 boobies; others were multiple clubs in a night and the boobie count was like 8-10. Hard to put an exact number on it.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I have no idea - but I’m sure it’s an even number! Lol!

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

Are there enough spare commas out there for me to use......the answer is one less pair than i want to touch.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

I don't think they have to be bare, I touched plenty in bikini tops, over the tank top, etc.

So many boobies.

I don't think I can really put a number to it but recollecting has put me in the mood to eat some melons.

Profile picture for DoctorDarby
DoctorDarby
•

Do titty smudges on my glasses count as "touching?" It would add significantly to my total . ..

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Between 50 and 100 pairs

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

I only count one pair once, regardless of how many times I have touched them. I did a quick count based off memory and came up with at least 110 different pairs of tits, and it's probably closer to 150.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Are we counting unique pairs (one pair per girl) or total number groped?

If the former, 38. If the latter, about 600.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I touched them all. I da pimp troll

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement