tuscl

How many pairs of titties have you touched?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
including clubbing obviously. i kind of wish i had a record. i know i'm way into triple digits.

29 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Touch one pair and you wanna touch them all ;)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Oh my goodness. Well let's do some math. I don't go into a strip club unless two way touching is on the table.

38 years of clubbing
    20 visits to SC per year
    2 sets of titties on each visit.
    That math says 1,520 .

Is that a lot ?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I guess I should add those outside of strip clubs. I'm gonna guess another 200 on top of the strip club number.
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    Do I get to count my pet hamsters?
  • gSteph
    6 years ago
    Well, I'm a newbie and I'm keeping a list (I keep lists of various pleasures, camping, nude swims in mtn lakes, stargazing sights) so I can quantify closely.
    10 strippers (some multiple times), 1 spouse, 6 previous relationships, maybe half a dozen that didn't get past petting, oh and one I kinda caught as she stumbled into arms at a remote hot springs.
    Couple dozen. Got work to do to catch up with most of you.
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    Wow, triple digits is impressive. I'm amono
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Can't say for sure but over 18 years of clubbing 1000 min and probably closer to 3000 given that I almost always get with multiple dancers in a visit
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    I'm a monogamous- serial grouper, I group one set for a while, then move on to the next set.
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    *groper *
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    damn papi 3,000!
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    parameters are titties are on display for your inspection and you inspect them
  • clres007
    6 years ago
    Definitely 3 digits at least!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I felt myself up earlier today. Does that count if I'm a B-cup?
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    *shrugs shoulders*
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Titties were made to be touched ................................and more
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Not enough.
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    857, exactly
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You should ask how many pairs of tits have you touched without having to hand over money to do so....
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Just back from the club, 863 is the new total.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Lost count after 1,500
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Every time is like the first.... my numbers are probably very similar to Warrior's.... I'll go with ~ 2000 pairs; with the criteria being hands and/or mouth on bare boobies. Some nights in a club were 0 boobies; others were multiple clubs in a night and the boobie count was like 8-10. Hard to put an exact number on it.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I have no idea - but I’m sure it’s an even number! Lol!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Are there enough spare commas out there for me to use......the answer is one less pair than i want to touch.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I don't think they have to be bare, I touched plenty in bikini tops, over the tank top, etc.

So many boobies.

I don't think I can really put a number to it but recollecting has put me in the mood to eat some melons.
  • DoctorDarby
    6 years ago
    Do titty smudges on my glasses count as "touching?" It would add significantly to my total . ..
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Between 50 and 100 pairs
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    I only count one pair once, regardless of how many times I have touched them. I did a quick count based off memory and came up with at least 110 different pairs of tits, and it's probably closer to 150.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Are we counting unique pairs (one pair per girl) or total number groped?

If the former, 38. If the latter, about 600.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I touched them all. I da pimp troll
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion