tuscl

What constitutes an "Extras Club"?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Is it a place where:

A. Extras (including HJs) are often offered/provided?
B. Management doesn't do anything to discourage extras?
C. Extras are commonly negotiated with the dancer upfront for additional set cost?
D. Private areas facilitate receiving extras?
E. BJ and/or FS is available?

26 comments

• Nidan111
    6 years ago
    The most well known extras club in my area has the following attributes:

Owner damn near encourages them because it brings in the clients.

Management does nothing to stop it

Is expected that you are offered Full Menu immediately after you buy your first drink.

You spend 30 to 45 minutes in the club and you are out.

All dancers give number and rate for OTC.

The extras take place in an open booth in location where the locals are shooting pool.

Police station 2 blocks away on the same street.

I speak the truth
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Usually they give extra hot sauce, sometimes extra bar-b-cue sauce too.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Okay, that describes your club. I'm asking for a generality.

When someone says a club is an "Extras Club" what is the expectation?

When someone says it is a "Non-extras Club" what is the expectation?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Oh, and Fuck you 25.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I expect extra hot sauce and fuck you jackie, dammit !
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    @Nidam111 You gotta love Washington Park. Trust me, it's not like that everywhere.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    I don't LDK. I have had multiple grinding dances that left me semi raw and still no LDK, so for me at a minimum an extra club means my dick comes out and the dancer gets me off. Looking at your list I would say A through E with the exception of D. I have been to clubs were extras were on the main floor or even at the bar.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    An extras club is one where multiple dancers will offer more than just a dance (HJ, BJ, FS).. OTC may be available but isn't a requirement. Management has to be aware or they are stupid. It doesn't have to be encourages by management, but they just look the other way.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    They are pajama pant friendly.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I think it depends on the city/region.

Generally, if a HJ or more is not rare in a club, then I'd call it an extras club. LDK is a grey area.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    An extras club is a club where management looks the other way when prostitution takes place, in exchange for a cut via higher house fees etc.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I am going to define an Extras club as one where there is a reasonable chance that I am going to get a BJ or FS inside. I don't consider an LDK or even a HJ as an extra.

Hong Kong is a brothel.
    Diamond Dolls in Pompano is a virtual brothel.
    Flight Club is an Extras club
    Follies is an Extras Club.
    Mons Venus in Tampa is definitely not and extras club.
    Cheetah Hallandale is not technically an Extras club. But they walk that fine line.
    Treasures in Houston used to be an extras club until some lesbian mayor decided she didn't like it.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    My (stripper) definition is: “is it possible to be a consistent top earner (like maybe top 10%) without doing extras?” And by consistent, I mean, not counting the occasional baller customer (usually from out of town) who wants to be generous because he feels like it. What is the day-to-day reality?

If the answer is no, then it’s an extras club.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Cheetah Hallandale is not technically an Extras club. But they walk that fine line.”

I haven’t noticed much in the way of dicks out or FIV or anything. But I’ve had two end-of-nights of sitting tableside, with a customer not of getting dances, but tipping me while we converse and I inevitably get an OTC pitch.

I kid you not it’s almost verbatim from Dugan’s system (minus the suit) It may actually be the kind of place it works well if more than one man pulls those shenigans.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hmmmm. I never thought of my favorite club as an extras club.

Based on some of these responses it is, and based on others it isn't. I was hoping to clear it up.

Does it impact the classification if first time customers get treated differently than regulars?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    IR in Cocoa Beach. I would agree with you flag. I don't consider it an extras club. Although that may change if they build those VIP rooms. OTC is available but that is done outside.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    On the first timer thing. It matters to that 1st timer. If you are in town for a visit, you would care about that.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I would say it's a club that a newbie could walk in off the street and wind up getting a hj or more. Where most dancers offer more than just two way contact and LDKs.

A clean club is one where girls get fired for the first offense.

There's a middle ground of clubs that aren't clean but only some of the girls do extras and management doesn't let anything blatant slide in more of a sending a girl home that day kind of way.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you can find a hooker in any club, just depends on where her pimp places her. some think working non extras clubs gives them an advantage since extras clubs are saturated with hoes
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    It is the club where you can get extra cheese and jalapenos on your nachos
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Unless the term "Extras Club" gets added to the club description pages, I'm not sure what the point is with this painful over analysis of a subjective term.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    "I can't define it, but I know it when I see it" somewhat applies :) Beyond that, to borrow from some of the phrases above:

Extras club: there's a reasonable chance a customer can score an extra in that club. Side notes: As with any other human interaction, it's expected newbies might have a little more trouble than someone experienced. If a club is mostly HJ only, I call it a "light extras club"; we have such a club here. Management likely knows about the activity, but approves it or at least is very lazy in enforcing any rules.

Non-extras club: Unlikely anyone will get an extra. Side notes: Even in non-extras clubs, someone can occasionally get lucky, and a regular who has worked the system might score extras a bit more often. Management actively looks for and disciplines dancers who do extras.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @rick
    It is exactly because it is a subjective term that gets used a lot. I was hoping to find out if there was a near concensus of its meaning so I would have a better understanding of what is being said.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    It would clear things up if the owners would just include the word Extra in the name of the club.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    It sounds like folks are generally in agreement. If management is at least willing to look the other way then a club is more likely to have extra fun readily available.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^wallanon’s last sentence seems like a pretty good definition to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion