• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'll be there.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I wish
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I am still working on getting there .Looking more less likely. It is right about 3 hours time for me to just get there and back. :(
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Wish I could be!
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Planning on it. What are the near and far recognition signs?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Universal one finger salute ; ) Just come upstairs to the VIP shouldn't be hard to figure it out,
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Wish I could come a however about universal downer work prevents me. That's right, the Man got me unded his thumb.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    To recognize each other just look for the guys wearing commando shorts or sweatpants
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    So far : 25 Papi Chulo doctorevil clubber nicespice Warrior15 Any others ?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^I thought Nina had actually suggested this meeting has anyone heard from her I did try to PM her last week but so far no response and my pm seems to be unread.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    She's been working out at the dojo prepping to meet up with nicespice.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I thought that was douggie boy he said he was coming to kick my ass, but as long as my big bro Clubber is there I ain’t worried;)))
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    flag, Won't the home let you out for a day ?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    He’s in lockdown for molesting one of the older ladies after she took out her dentures;)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Nina hasn’t logged in at all January according to the profile. Shame. I was hoping another female would be there, even if I would have gotten beat up. :( How long do you guys think we will stay there? Is 7 still the agreed on time? I’m debating on whether I wanted to apply for a club on Thursday or Friday.
  • Gpoe
    5 years ago
    I might come through if timing allows
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @nicespice if you’re real good Papi might take you on a two AM tour of the big booty clubs in Miami and if Clubber is there you have nothing to fear he’s a real bad ass ;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Can't do it Warrior. It's 3.5 to 4 hours each way. I'd need an overnight stay. I'm not really in favor of going out at night without my wife much anyway. And, no, I'm not bringing her along.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You wanna get there ~6:45 pm - I believe upstairs VIP starts charging and 7pm and Tootsies' clocks seem to run a few-minutes fast
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    That's good info. The cost of the Next Level is like $20 at night, right ? Will they still give us a wrist band if we didn't pay the upstairs cover ?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^That’s correct used to be a hand stamp
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I wasn't aware one could still get a wristband or handstamp if one didn't pay for VIP via getting there b/f charging time, but then again I never asked and I've rarely been in the upstairs VIP seating area.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    The wristband is only available if you pay for the VIP section, if you’re upstairs after they start charging they won’t chase you but if you leave the VIP sections without getting a wristband you will not be able to return without paying the up charge
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    25, I'm a cupcake.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^I know just fuckin wit ya
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    25, I think that sounds rather gay. But knowing you, it isn't. :)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    sure thing cupcake; )
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    nicespice - I as trying to convince some of the Follies Cuban dancers that it would be a good time to go back to see their family and join in the meet up but they said "No thanks. There are too fucking many Cubans there".
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I sent them to you Shadowcat I hope you're enjoying them ; )
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat Lmao, smash that like button!
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    nice, If you're like me, not remembering can be a good thing, at times.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    For some reason the Cubans don't seem to like NE Florida so much. A number of them have tried to setup shop but they don't seem to last long.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ maybe they just don’t like green leafy gated subdivisions;)
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Could be 25. ;) Might also be that they've found a less warm reception around those parts than they receive in places like Miami and Atlanta. Only one club even tried to take them in en masse and it was a disaster. Wanna dance doesn't work around here and most of the Cuban girls are too lazy to even learn the language. The guys around here need a little romancin' before digging deep in those pockets, lol.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sounds more like your bigotry is just looking for a new target, most Cubans I know actually blend in well, unlike us Jews, whom you say are so mixed that we are indistinguishable, but hey Rickiboi, just keep trolling my threads, every time you post you expose your true feelings.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Don't worry 25, if anyone felt bigotry towards Jews, you'd hardly be a target. You stopped being a Jew in any real sense a long time ago. ;) But you have me all wrong on this. Me gustan las Latinas. Just not the lazy Cuban ones who drench themselves in perfume and then can't croak out 5 words before the wanna dance comes out.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Perfect response RickiBoi I’ll just leave it for everyone to see the question was who’s coming tonight but you took the shits and giggles in a different direction.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I just weighed in one the Cuban side discussion that popped up. You decided to trot out your inner troll yet again. But at the risk of triggering any more trollish behavior from 25, i'm going to bow out further. To those of you getting together tonight, my sincerest wishes for a good meetup. I can only imagine how it will play out with a whole crew of you salty club hounds together in one place.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I pretty much like what both 25 and Ricky have to post, when they’re not framing each other. Esoeciskky condufering all of the other valuable contributors have left. Both of you know how to club and have fun, unlike SJG.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    “Especially considering”^^
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^I don’t fRame ;)
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Well, my Tootsie's plan got shot to hell last evening. DAMN!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Just noticed today is the day. Have fun y'all.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Sorry bro one thing you don’t know is miss Spice is a beautiful Asian
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    25, Well, have to admit here and now, the Italian lady I've been with since '67 will always be #1. And with her recent problems we deal with, even more so. Maybe you could entice miss Spice into a side trip over the next week to visit a club down my way. :)
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Have fun to those attending.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    spice, Since you became a subject in this discussion thread, I thought I might ask you a question. Somewhere along the line I recall you mentioned Austin. I'm wondering if you danced in Austin and what time frame. I used to have a Austin CF when I was out it Austin at my company's headquarters.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Have fun at the meet up everyone!
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Don’t anybody shit in anyone’s basement. I mean don’t drop a load in her basement!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @clubber I’ve danced at Yellow Rose during Spring 2016, and then took a break of that area, then went back to yellow Rose spring of 2017. Then I switched to Palazio sometime in the fall. When I’ve had regulars, they were very generous and short lived (we stop meeting up after 3-4 visits) I would be very surprised if I ever met you.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    I'm in rainy Seattle so can't make it, have fun you all.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    spice, Well, Shazam! I bet we did meet in that timeframe. I could never be considered a regular in Austin. I only went on short business trips and some visits I didn't even hit a club. Most times I went to Yellow Rose (my go to club) there were at most 0 to 1 Asian dancers. The hotel I usually stayed at was about 6 miles from The Yellow Rose near, I think it was I-35. If I stayed closer to the airport, I'd visit The Landing Strip. As for Palazio, I think I went there just once back the first or second time I was in Austin. Sure wish I could have made it ti Tootsie's and found out for sure. Hope the fellows take care of you!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    It’s fun out here :)
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’m jealous. Do a southwest one sometime. We get busy out here too. It’s party all day *drinks alone to the music of Seal*
  • Gpoe
    5 years ago
    Y’all still there?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yes
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I have a few questions: 1. Did Papi actually make it into a VIP room this time in honor of the meetup? 2. What is the ratio of alcohol to water sitting on the table? 3. Are athletic shorts coming back in fashion today at Tootise's?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I heard it through the grapevine that Tootsies is overrun with geriatric homos tonight.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ which grapevine is that, The shady Palms nursing home where you live, you old crotchety fruitcup eater;)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Ricki Boi 1) no 2) no water 3) no athletic shorts One more thing Go fuck your self;)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Flag missed his opportunity to vape the loser leaf.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Heathens!!! I'm actually a bit disapponted I couldn't take advantage of this opportunity to have met y'all. I'm glad you had a good time.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ It was a nice evening nice Spice is a doll, a real sweetheart, and I met a few new good guys and renewed friendships with a few that I met previously.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    The two of you must have hit it off well. Sweet and Sour is a good combo.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    It's amazing how a group of grumpy old men can get much less grumpy when a pretty girl shows up. ;)
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ^^ Nah, 25 is still pretty grumpy. He's just a lot more tolerable when a cute girl like spice is around .
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I thought I was grouchy not grumpy, and I still got the girl ;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Fuck you
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ What’s your problem someone pissed in your fruitcup?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    No, I just hadn't told anyone to fuck off for a while
  • Nixur68
    5 years ago
    Stop the fighting and tell us how the meet up was and was the club hopping?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Tootsies is a bit of a party/hangout spot and it being so big it usually only feels packed/jumping on weekend eves - having said that one of the TUSCLers looked at one of the monitors that lists the dancers and it looked like it listed about 75-dancers but the club's size made it look like less dancers. IMO it def felt more cozy and a better vibe in the secrioned off upstairs VIP where we were sitting vs the cavernous main-room. Most of the meet was us hanging at a little section with a table and 3 loveseats that we had to ourselves and just talking about our strip club experiences - once in a while a TUSCLer would peel-off to go get some dances in the semi-private area.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Nixur68 as I was leaving I took a walk around, and I looked at the club, the sports bar with the Billiard tables was fairly busy, about 10 of the approx. 30 tables had games going on, a good number of people both male and female looked like custys not dancers, also a bunch playing on the the video game machines, the stageside tables were about 3/4s occupied, and the big bar across the front of the club was fairly tight, at least I didn't see a lot of empty barstools, when I got there the VIP couches were all occupied, so I sat in the loveseat where we were and after nice spice showed up the two couples that were sitting on the other couches in that section left, I did notice the monitor and there might have been 75 or so dancers as you said,additionally as I left I noticed the parking lot was pretty full all the way to about where the old loading dock, used to be. The meet was great as Papi described, we shot the shit for at least 3-4 hours, couldn't have asked for a more congenial group, and many of us got dances, a couple of the folks ate dinner, and I think we had a great time, I know I did
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Sounds like the kind of get together I would have enjoyed.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    25, Papi, One of you guys, just send me a message that says, I didn't miss a good time! :)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Clubber Can’t do that but we missed you. (No homo) ;)
  • Nixur68
    5 years ago
    Those that went should post a review, last time I hit up Tootsies in Decemeber it was kind dead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion