Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How do u eskimos do it???

blahblahblah23

>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I fell on my ass trying to walk to my car because of u eskimo's fucking invisible black ice or whatever. At that point I gave up trying to drive and said fuck this shit lmao.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Gotta watch out for that black ice... It'll sneak up on you

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Watch out for that dangerous black ice:

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Omg LMFAO

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Good one. :)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q. What did the Eskimo stripper do when a customer asked her for extras? A. She gave him the cold shoulder.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

How do we Eskimos do it? Damn quickly! ;-[

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Did I hear Eskimos? Raodtrip!!!!

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Do you need anything kissed?

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I have a number of eskimo brothers. I will ask them.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’ve heard the vanilla ice is much less dangerous...

I hope that didn’t sound racist! Lol

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

I used to know a eskimo girl that id bang to "butterfly kisses" . She was legal of course, but there was a 10 year age gap. Long story for another day.

Profile picture for Johny5
Johny5
•

Ice ice baby? Lol

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Reminds me of our neighbors driveway which turns into ice this time of year. He demolished our mailbox so many times with his car slipping on the ice that we finally had to move the mailbox. We have long driveways here, and my next car will be a commercial-grade snowblower.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

When they say an Eskimo's wife is frigid, they're not kidding...... ;-D

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement