tuscl

What else is problematic

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
So nipple piercing in general is a negative, and from prior discussions most on this board are not fans of lots of tattoos, and breast enhancement seems to be about 6040 opposed just as a guess. What else are dealmakers or breakers that aren't the obvious Stank or needle marks? I think this is something that would be of interest to dancers.

For me is is bad teeth. That is a killer for me.

39 comments

• JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Bad breath obviously, especially cigarettes.

Asymmetrical haircuts.

I like nipple piercings. I miss tongue studs.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Fake buts. Hate em. While better than a flat butt most implants are way too big. Kim Kardashian long ass crack big butt look is overrated lol.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Fake ass is automatic pass for me, even if it's a "good" one

JamesSD's "asymmetrical haircuts" is a good one. I'm assuming he's talking about girls who look like Skrillex? If so, that's a monster turnoff if it's obvious; if it's subtle, and the girl can cover the shaved part with the rest of her hair, I'm a'ight
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"What else are dealmakers or breakers"

Note that it wasn't my impression that nipple piercings were dealmakers or dealbreakers -- we just don't like them. Same, for me, with tats -- I mean certain tats tend to be dealbreakers for me, but if she's hot enough, I'll ignore them. It's an important distinction -- I don't think girls getting nipple piercings are driving away customers, necessarily
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Dingle berries and klingons. Check in the mirror ladies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Smokers - not 100% a deal-breaker but I don't like it - in all my life I've actually never dated a smoker beyond a date or 2 (where I didn't know she was a smoker prior to going on a date)
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Also super short hair. I've seen some hot bald women, but in general Indont like boyish haircuts. Womens hair should be close to shoulder length.

Also, ghetto speak (too much cursing or sounding like a hoodrat.) And ratchet bitches, dont like ratchety ass hos.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Sounding like a hoodrat is an instant deal-killer for me, too
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Good point, so not dealbrezkers then, rather things disliked or not attractive in and of themselves. Fair?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm sticking to things that are either easily fixed or personal choices.

- Bad breath
    - Bad teeth
    - Bad hygiene
    - Thick is fine. Obese is not. There's a fine line.
    - Slender is fine. Starved is not. Also subjective.
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Super short haircuts looking like a 12 year old boy going to prep school.

Also smelling like weed or cigarettes. Dont care how hot she is, Im moving on. I dont smoke and dont care if they do, but they need to freshen up with some spray and cover it.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Fat and or butter face are killers. The rest can be overlooked if they have other redeeming qualities.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Really short or even buzzed haircuts... case-by-case basis. It's smoking hot on some women. On others... not so much.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Dealbreaker for me after hygiene is foul mouth trashy looks and talking like a hood rat.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Another 1 - non black girls who use the N word and think it's ok because they have a black bf, a half black kid, etc. Kinda goes with hood rat.

But ya no dealbreakers, just generalities as there are exceptions to every rule or preference
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Non black girls who use the N word is a non-starter for me too, but many of them end up getting kicked out on hood rat grounds. Although in different areas of the country, I suppose it's trailer trash girls instead
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When she has a penis - I'm not trying to be judgemental bc that's frowned upon on TUSCL - but usually a deal-breaker for me
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    My new Thai girlfriend assures me that a small penis shouldn't be a problem in a good relationship. I still wish she didn't have one.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Watta homo;)
    BTW you forgot to call no homo
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Damnit, I hate forgetting to call no homo!. Just a dumb mistake.

Or was it?

Enjoy your day.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Enjoy your own day homo; )
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    No body glitter, that stuff get everywhere.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Steeldog does that exchange between me and Subraman constitute flaming in @DCs opinion;)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Hey leave poor DC alone.....I gave him some spots local to him to go pick up women........hopefully he is trying them out..... :---)

and he'll have a better understanding of what he has been missing up till now.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Flame on bitches
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Ugly face
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Warrenboy you’re such a nice guy;))
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    cankles and outie belly buttons

dead lifeless shark eyes

skinny fat (meth head or coke diet body) no tone at all
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Deal maker, being Asian, but has to be "my decent" at the least.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I had found a low end stripper and as we waited to get a dance stall - she started itching her snatch through her thong.

It wasn’t a single little itch - it was a real scratching thing. I was polite and did one clothed dance and that was it.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Yeah there is one girl at my main club who looks like a cute petite blonde spinner, but she talks like a hood rat and just twerks to rap on stage. Pass.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    And yeah fake ass is a great example of form over function. It can look good on Instagram under a tight dress. But for a lap dance it's awful.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Fake tits are similar to fake ass. They can look good under clothes but only the very best don't ruin her naked. Although sometimes fakes fix pancake tits
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A big mood killer for me is hearing the two words - no extras!

Or - no fucky - no sucky. It hurts just hearing it!
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Fake ass oh man how many girls ruin themselves with that shit.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Smelling like a cigarette.
    Too many facial piercings.
    Fake sexy talk, and fake dumb bimbo attitude.
    Multicolored, and non normal hair colors - I have yet to get a good dance from a dancer with bleached blonde and purple hair, or similar look.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Many of my pet peeves have been mentioned already: pierced nipples, super-short or asymmetrical hairstyles, obesity, poor hygeine, facial piercings.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Meth Teeth or no teeth
    Smells of cigarettes or worse, weed
    Multiple tattoos
    Stinky crotch
    Monster Clit
    Dirty fingernails
    Poorly died hair
    No tone
    Hairy legs/stubble as well
    Strings hanging out during their “monthly cycle”.
    Ghetto talk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion