tuscl

How much Father get for sale Nicole94?

FatherofNicole94
#1 Law Student Father
Umi and Father think other day. #1 Daughter sweet Poosche no write no texting no respond to Father on here so wonder if Texas Foghorns college made Poosche brain crazy and no love Father and Umi. Father not worry Father still have goaties. So Father and Umi think how nice to open #2 dry clean and make sure #2 dry clean not next to stinky Filipino peoples restaurant. So Father need money for bank to open #2 shop and wonder what would peoples trade offer be for Nicole94 or how many rupees Father get?

10 comments

• FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Father sell like American all sale final no refund exchange so make sure include no exchange in price offer
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Is no takers of purchase for virgin daughter law student?
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I will bid!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    SJG is offering 3 goats and a Huffy bicycle ; )
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I have a Tricycle with no seat I'm willing to bed
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Prediction: Who ever buys here will quickly come to regret it.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^
    Like your wife did with you!
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Mr. San Jose I hear about you sexies nasties with goaties. You stay away from Father goaties please or restrain order I file.

Offers not accepted. Best offer Father get by mailbox here is one bushel of hay, 3 Twix bar, and coupon to Golden Corral delicacy restaurant. I take Nicole off market try later to get better offer.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    She has potential. I'd easily turn her into something. Put her on a winning team
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    “...Texas foghorns college made Porsche brain crazy...”

Brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion