tuscl

Go Patriots!

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
The title says it all. I was going post a stripper related topic, but the Pats are about to kick off, so the strippers are gonna' have to wait. ;)

15 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That’s great
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    But I think they’re gonna lose
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    They were a good team, but I really hope the chargers when Philip rivers is a hell of a quarterback and he deserves a shot at the Super Bowl
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    I would love to see a Brees / Rivers Superbowl.
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    tuck rule, deflate gate, Pete Carroll, Falcons collapse, made the NFL look like the WWE, even for some Bahston folks I knew :)
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I’m ready to see how great Belicheat really is without Brady. Sick of the Pats.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Pats are killing right now. Looks like I'll go 1-1 again. Chargers are self destructing.

No way in hell the Saints are losing to the Eagles.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Looks like the Chargers aren’t executing don’t think the Pats go down without a fight, let’s see if LA can make a few adjustments especially in the man to man.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    No. This shit is over. At halftime those Chargers players gonna be looking up flights to vacation destinations.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    There are Patriots fans????
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Pats rolling!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Might as well turn off the lights
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Rivers is showing why he's never been in the big game. When the going gets tough, he falls apart. This game may actually cost him the Hall of Fame.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Woot woot! Off to KC we go!

Wow did Rivers look awful. Hos stats may not completely reflect that given that he padded them a lot during garbage time, but the footballs gods are going to remember this day if he is ever considered for the HOF. He's going to go into history as one of those very good QBs who couldn't get it done during the big games, like Tony Romo, Drew Bledsoe and others of that ilk.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    I hope pats lose next week. Pat vs any team in superbowl is getting boring. We need new teams in superbowl! Though brady is to damn good of a qb
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion