tuscl

Taking hot civilian girls out to lunch and shopping

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've gotten to know some gorgeous 20s hotties from work. They all have BF but im just a safe friend as the BF sees me.

While these guys play xbox and ignore their ladies i spend time messaging them and making them laugh...even listen to their problems

Started taking some out on lunch dates that turn into victory secret shopping and shit lol... Kinda nice... They take picks and send it to me... I flirt like crazy with them

I feel like im living a fantasy LOL

Hope i dont slip and fuck one lol...harmless older mane LOL

23 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Here's a pic of one of Juice's hotties:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=…
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    How is it fun to be used for shopping sprees?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    You have a weird idea of fun.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    So you guys don't enjoy the company of a beautiful lady.. To gaze upon and to know your the reason for her smile
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    I have done this but only because I was getting laid before or afterwards
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Don't fuck a coworker EVER!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Funny, Jackslash !
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I can't shop with a woman. I seriously believe the male and female brain is wired differently when it comes to making a purchase.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a whole bunch of work for little to no return. Good luck with that.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    @jackslash:

Yup, and the big dude sitting there with the shotgun is her BF. Good luck, juice!
    ;-)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    You mean have to sit there for hours and listen to their gossip, views on life, what they think of various celebrities, relationship drama, etc., and then, after all of that, not even be able to fuck them? Sounds like Dante's Inferno to me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    My first impression on this (however true it may be...) is that it carries all the same risk of being punched or shot in the face, but no sex.

Hard pass.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Guess I'm the only guy on this site that dosent care about the outcome... Just focused on the now and the good time

WOW
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I don't care aboiut the outcome I just don't get buying things for people so that they think I'm a sucker....oops I mean a great guy.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If y’all want to be friends why not go and play a little golf. Loser pays for the round and drinks afterwards, taking a buddy shopping is gay as fuck.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    It, if you enjoy doing it with the girls that's fine, just don't let it go beyond that if they are work friends.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    JB it isn't that at all. I'm just not one to shop with a female especially if she is trying on clothes. It's not a winning combination and to me at least i value my time way too much.

I'm pretty good at buying gifts even but the difference is I put some thought into it before I head out the door. As far as lunch--yes if I have time.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    If you're having fun, great. Tread carefully.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Juice... You posted this here knowing that you would get opinions. And, frankly, if you're stunned by these opinions then you must be new here... and you're not.

I'm not going to tell you you're having fun wrong, but I'm also not obligated to agree that what is fun for you is necessarily fun for me.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Don't buy shit for women unless you have a vested interest in each other, as in a relationship, emotional bond, etc and maybe a professional relationship where you do it to boost morale.

But doing it just to get her attention will never work. She likes what you do for her, not you. And never spend money on a woman in a relationship, let her man buy shit for her.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I'm with juice on this one
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "I can't shop with a woman"
    ____
    Ditto. To each his own -- but shopping with a woman is my idea waterboarding.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I use to live in a trailer park. In Roseman, NC. And there were some hot women that lived there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion