Trap Jumpin
OK

31 comments

• ButterMan
    6 years ago
    A rip off bitch! A girl that does 3 dances and swears she gave you 4 LOL
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    yeah i can get with that definition. some bitches are just too drunk/high or stupid to keep count though lol
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I love small boring beach towns
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ Trap if you were correct the law of averages would cause an equal number of undercounts, but these too stupid or drunk "bitches" consistently try to pull the overcount, just plain logic dictates that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, or is it you're stupid or drunk ?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    no need to be a condescending bitch. im serious, there are dancers who are stupid and some just so out of it they don't care and just guess.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    not saying everyone who miscounts does that the majority do it on purpose lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I see so you are just trolling for an argument. SMH
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Nope that's what you're doing.You came on here, derailed the thread into an argument.You do that everytime you reply. Like a lil kid throwing a tantrum
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Haha thats rich child !
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Nah its what you're doing. Like anyone reading the thread will see it. But STFU and stop derailing it. Have one more childish trantrum outburst if having the last word will shut you up
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Good night moon ^
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    A girl who promises something to get a guy in the VIP or CR then doesn't deliver once there
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Uhhhh they don't directly promise anything, they hint at it and the guy's idea of what it is, is different from hers. Like if she promises you a great time and that you'll leave very satisfied, thats not promising sex coz prostitution is illegal! LMFAO It hella works!
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Trap, I call that more buyer beware than ROB. Guys need to negotiate before agreeing to dances.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    My definition of a rob is a dancer that makes money and does not pay her tithe to the church. You are ripping off fawd and the church of tuscl. Where is your tithe?
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Ripping off gawd^
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Hustling and finessing isn't robbing. At a strip club, you buy a fantasy and that's what they deliver.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Hahahaha reminds me of this time there was some 3 part song with 3 diff artists which I counted as 3 songs. But I legit didnt know that song and looked it up later. I'm like oops? So he paid for 5 not 3. I find it funny in hindsight.

But I agree sometimes us over counting is just really our stupidity and not meant to fuck anyone over. Why is this so hard to believe? Lol!!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Not 3 like he was supposed to.**
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its on him if he didn't count right or didn't speak up.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I got dances from a new-to-me stripper. She would quietly let me know the start of each new dance (by number). I liked that. Removed the possibility of confusion. At the end, she said she did it for herself as much as the customer, because she would lose track if she didn't give herself a verbal reminder.

I know some guys may not like that. I'm fine with it, especially since she gave good dances.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I do think paying for time would kill off the over counting dances problem. Also some clubs make it obvious when one song ends another begins and others don't. Then some songs I dont know have different parts that sound like a totally different song, but it's technically the same song still. Not common but it happens.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Anyway I wouldn't say ROB behavior is morally right, but is the way these guys act morally right? LOL
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Sure if a guy is honest and a model customer he doesnt deserve to get scammed. I will agree on that note.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I never promised u no fruit tarts u fruit loop
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't call it a scam unless its malicious. But I think guys who act like they can do whatever just coz they pay for it, deserve to get scammed.... He knows prostitution is illegal, he's the one soliciting it....if she promises a good time and her definition is different from his and falls within legal limits, oh well.

As for paying for songs. I like how some clubs with table dances will charge a set fee for semi private areas, like $90 to $120 for 15 minutes... there's no confusion with that.

I think tricks trying to rip dancers off is more common than dancers ripping tricks off though
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I agree about customers trying to intentionally rip us off more often than we to them.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    Another example of a ROB is a stripper who trys to charge 25 for a dance when everybody knows its 20!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Usually its pretty extreme, and in a prostitution context. Promises full sex, takes the money, then runs off.

SJG
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    When a DJ in a regular bar/club seamlessly transitions from one song to the next that’s seen as a good thing but in a strip club it only causes trouble. :-(
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    A "ROB" to most is basically a bitch who doesn't give a trick what he thinks he's entitled to. I personally would never say a dancer robbed me unless she actually took my wallet.

I've actually had times when I was drunk and overpaid for dances and had them give the money back.

As far as hookers go, I have no problem with them rolling tricks, usually they deserve it.

But in my experience, most accusations against dancers in clubs come from tricks who are usually drunk and pissed off that they spent a lot of money, or that they thought the more they paid, the dancer would fuck them....and she didn't. At some clubs, there are even regulars who are avoided coz they're known for being stingy and trying to argue about prices or accuse dancers of shit in hopes of stretching that dollar.

Charging $25 for a $20 dance isn't bad. Take it as a tip....

Thing is, you get more ripped off every day at the supermarket, mechanic, dr, wherever...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion