tuscl

Recruiting Dancers to TUSCL.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Monday, January 7, 2019 9:57 PM
Should this be a goal of mine? If so, I will get this site full of new recruits. Wasn’t certain that it was a goal for TUSCL. Gotta have goals.

30 comments

• TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    There are dancers in the directory. what real incentive do dancers have to post in discussions? should we teach the PLs how to proposition hoes and how to pay for sex? tell them how happy we are that they can cum in their pants? or apologize for being ROBs cos they only got a lap dance when they expected to fuck cos they're entitled to everything as long as they spend money?
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    you're not a dancer lol
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I do like there perspective. But they are always in and out. (Kinda like real life) Like what happened BJ99 and that ass? And on the other hand I don’t think I would ever refer I dancer I was into here. So she could peer into our methods and confessions? There is nothing more dangerous than a stripper armed with “the system”, nothing. And oh dear lord if my CF saw some of my posts.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    exactly these discussions are so pathetic. what can i wear so i can cum in my pants real fast?? whens the last time you came in your pants???? how much do you pay hookers??? damn i got robbed cos i got a lap dance and felt entitled to fuck her!!! does the hooker i paid really love me???
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Founder does want more dancers here. I don’t think I would tell my CF to come chat online with the TUSCL crew. Seems kinda dorky. She would have to reveal that she’s really into internet message boards before I would even bring it up. Pretty unlikely.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Personally, If I were a dancer, I would see this as a free marketing tool. Honestly, I plan on making a couple trips to some places BECAUSE of the dancers communication with me on this site. They are not even extras type (well, maybe one is), but I just want to visit with them for the hell of it. So, marketing 101 ... get your name out as economically as possible.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Aw hell, looks like someone needs to verify dance skills of BBS .... hmmm .... guess I might have to TOFTT. Now, to begin looking at my calendar of events.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    Thats what the directory is for. Plenty of guys hit you up asking about clubs. Most messages are from creepy guys just wanting sex though. Lots begging for freebies. Discussions are pointless. Its really not all that to be honest. Its up to the club to advertise and get people in. Not individual dancers.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Nidan11 I have all the trolls on ignore a, so I don't really know what's going on with the krapp they spew. However if you would like discuss BBS feel free to pm me.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I'm not sure I'd encourage my CF to post here. I like her just the way she is. ;) But there are plenty of girls on the next tier who I would be fine with referring to this place. Why wouldn't so,me of them take a chanc e on marketing? Contrary to popular belief, p4p is not the only thing that guys who post here spend money on. Why wouldn't some of them like a chance to market? Some girls on stripperweb used to do well by marketing themselves to guys who used to post there, until SW cracked down on all of that and banned a bunch of real dancers in the process.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Absolutely. Recruit as many dancers as you can
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Here is founders viewpoint [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I have no problem with dancers posting here. That said, I don't know if I'm going to be posting TUSCL fliers in my local club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I get the sense most dancers wouldn't be interested about a strip club website. IMO at the least they would benefit from becoming-aware/learning about different clubs.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I actually had a dancer recommend TUSCL to me a couple of years ago. She was a traveling dancer and said she used it to find clubs to dance at. I didn’t tell her I was already a member.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I was introduced to TUSCL by a female bartender many years ago, who rarely posted, but liked to read the reviews.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I used to mention TUSCL quite often to dancers. Of the 8 dancers that I have met, 6 of them went on to joining TUSCL. In fact I think I am the only guy that has had his ATF (gridget) post on here. I get questioned quite often in my favorite club about how do I know all these guys. Since most guys on her seem to prefer to keep that a secret, I have avoided answering that question and change the subject quickly. Just this last Saturday a stripper wanted to know how I knew about her having 4 kids and I just told her that I heard it through the grapevine. It bite me in the ass once about 12 years ago when I showed a dancer a review that mentioned her. It was not explicit but rather complimentary but she took exception to her "good" name being passed around on the internet and proceeded to read me the riot act. So my policy for the last several years has been to avoid mentioning TUSCL to strippers. That doesn't mean that I never will again but under the right circumstances I might.
  • SanAntonio_LDK
    5 years ago
    I think that getting dancers to join the site has many pros and cons. While I love getting the dancers’ perceptions from Nicespice and BlondeBmbshell, this makes it harder of the “safe” space for discussion. And for every dancer like those 2 on here there, there are 5 that just troll/add nothing to the mix. Against the “what would motivate the dancers?” Argument, I made a trip to a club that I wouldn’t go to otherwise to see Nicespice. Why is this? Because we are given a preview of her personality and are able to cordinate a visit on here. If the dancer utilized the site correctly, it a great way to continue promoting their sales pitch
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I definitely want more participation from the girls. But only one requirement. They have to post photos of themselves on their profile. Preferably nude photos. What can I say, I'm a pig !
  • April9424
    5 years ago
    whenever i tell dancers about tuscl they just wanna use my account to look at a few reviews and then they're over it
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Nicespice just trolls and Blondebombshell uses the site to troll for tricks... I don't think strippers would join the discussions. The misogyny and calling everyone Dougster unless they kiss tricks' asses won't make anyone feel welcome.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Iceyloco claiming others are misogynistic is truly laughable
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Icey is just a pothead loser that needs to leave.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    may be a pothead but not a loser. i make $$$ and still have all the free time i want. do you?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    and my bitches love me, im a gentleman to ladies. but if she's not a lady....
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    dancers wont just come to the group and flirt with you guys if thats what you think. lmfao
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I have met one Detroit dancer because she is in the Dancer Directory. I think we should encourage dancers to join TUSCL, especially now that Founder has improved the site for dancers.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    overall I think it’s better just to play dumb with the girls in regards to the Internet websites. (Even though a dancer introduced me to a Los Angeles area website and because of that website i found tuscl.)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    However... I do have to say that if I had known about that LA website and tuscl much earlier... it would’ve saved me a lot of denero learning how to spend and behave. i was such a foolish newbie. (and i’m still learning...)
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    I don't think the discussions on this site are all that helpful. Prices vary too much by city and state and your approach to dancers depends on your age and looks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion