tuscl

SO IS THIS DISCUSSION THING FOR STRIP CLUBS OR HOOKERS?

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
Monday, January 7, 2019 8:05 PM
Cos I'm confused now. Everyone seems to be talking about strip clubs and seeing strippers out of the club BUT is really just talking about looking for hookers in strip clubs and seeing hookers LMFAO

16 comments

• chessmaster
    5 years ago
    I dont know why i still dont have you on ignore.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The answer to your question is ... YES.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    awwwwwwwwwww grandpa got angwy
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. Not angry. Just honest. The answer to your question is YES. On both accounts. Lol. I rarely get angry. I just answer questions to the best of my abilities.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    I meant chessmaster lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Oh. Well, I can’t speak for him. Lol
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco you post about 100 times per day. You must have a lot of time on your hands since you lost your ass trading bitcoin.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    so wait is everyone iceyloco now and not dougster anymore?????
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I say dougster and I say it because just like dougster the real goal is to disrupt founders business, I don’t for one minute think either of you care one bit about, community or have a real connection to any strip club in existence. Y’all are just a disgruntled loser unable to get along in any social setting, as a result you just take pleasure in being miserable and do your damndest to make others wallow in your misery. It doesn’t work well, bye bye.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    He has a back brace? I thought he was mr macho gym rat? Is Dougster a code word for anyone who isn't a trick?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    And yes, for the most active clique on here its about hookers.
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    Its for rubber arms [view link] ^^^^^ Aint that wut l wears when hes abductin unsuspectin womens?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I wonder what troll account this was that stole txtittyfag’s name. Actually, I don’t care who it was. I just think it was brilliant
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    What the hell? Lets ride them bulls
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    i ride dat reel gud
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    ^^^ ride em good. Stay on for 8
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion