tuscl

Help me be not weird: tracking a dancer's menses

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Thursday, January 3, 2019 11:44 PM
So with one of the dancers, I'm going to track it anyways because there is a clear difference in mileage when she's ovulating versus when her period starts and she's admitted to me that her behavior towards me in the past was due to massive PMS. I've got the next 6 months planned out. Should I allow her to know I'm doing this? And if not, is there a good way to get periodic updates about her menses without making her suspicious?

24 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Inform her? Probably not. But your reasoning seems practical and without ill-intent. There are apps out there that make tracking easier, with “ovulation predicting” [view link] The main thing I question is how easy it is to get “data points.” How frequent of a regular are you?
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    >How frequent of a regular are you? Up to twice a month.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Also, don't own a cellphone so I don't have access to "apps."
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ In what universe would this not be weird?
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    *LOL
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The first part of this discussion title is completely at odds with the second part of the discussion title.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Keep that info to yourself but use it to your advantage
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Not weird at all to me. If I have a regular girl I have marked that time in my calender before to help track her and when to schedule next dates. In general I find girls appreciate it when you actually are paying attention.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    Some girls will openly admit it. Some cry a lot on their period. I knew one girl that always got drunk just as her period started.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I don't know exactly how you stumbled upon the correlation. But, weird or not, if I made some correlation between X and higher mileage with my CF, then I would track X, no matter how weird it is. My main correlation is "super drunk dancer = poor mileage and possibly mean angry dancer", so I avoid that, which is a little easier than tracking her cycle lol
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Definitely don't tell her you're doing it..... and no, girls don't appreciate guys who track their periods. The most a normal girl will do is ask you to bring her some tampons or you'll notice a tampon in her purse. But that's it...
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    And honestly this sounds like way too much work for a stripper you see twice a month.
  • rossl
    5 years ago
    I STARTED to reply that it wasn’t weird at all with this group, but otherwise – Uh, YES! … But then I recalled a certain lady manager from many years ago that seemed absolutely bipolar, until a female coworker suggested that it was a monthly thing, so we all started charting and tracking, and planning key meetings accordingly. Obviously a different scenario, but the same activity as you are questioning. Got to use all the facts to improvise adapt and overcome!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    makes sense.
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    If youre able to track here cycle then you are golden with the rest of the girls...Menstrual Synchrony.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You guys are forgetting the part that strippers get horny and feel sexual with the men in their lives, not with tricks and customers... them saying they do is part of the fantasy you're paying for.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." ^ TUSCL quote by IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch).
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Liwet I would just try to keep it to yourself because it is an awkward personal question to ask a woman. The only exception is if your relationship has become a trusting friendship where you have already talked about things of similar nature.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    No, you aren't weird at all. My recommendation is to follow her outside the club to see when she buys feminine products. Or rifle through her purse when she isn't looking to see what stage she is on with her birth control pill.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Given the need for all mongers I'm surprised there isn't already a smartphone app for this. "MenstrualWatch" or something to that effect.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    A married co-worker of mine a decade or so ago had a female boss and a female primary business contact. When two of their cycles coincided, he’d take a day off. If all three did, he’d take the week off.
  • busta_nut
    5 years ago
    very legit reasoning whether you wish to admit it or not.. very easy to know when shark week hits the club.. the good ones will admit it or warn you. the others will not..or not disclose it prior to dances..but that presents another area of opportunity..lol if one option is off the table.. the other two don't bleed.. lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Most of the time women are not very good at using maps. But they make up for this in how well they use calendars. If you know a woman, you learn to use the calendar just as well as she does. The real question is, does working in a strip club get them to synchronize? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    McClintock Effect [view link] Some people do not believe it is real. I suspect that it has a great deal to do with primitive religion and with shaping our entire society SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion