tuscl

What's the best time go clubing out of time, day, week, month or year?

Nixur68
Texas
As the title states, what's the best time to go clubbing as a customer? My theory is that the middle of summer is kind of dead, things pick up around fall and with school starting. Once winter hits especially around Thanksgiving attendance drops, picks up tad, then stays down until March-April when you still have some snow on the ground but it's warm outside and tax returns.

As for the time of month usually after the 15th when everyone's paid.

Thoughts?

25 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    Strip clubbing is a year-long hobby, the month shouldn't matter. You should always be clubbing.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Depends what type of club your talking and what your goals are but here are my answers

Time- 11pm (Talent maximized)

Day- Friday (Talent maximized)

Week- Last week of month ALWAYS (this will be consistently answered this way. And I try to avoid 1st and 15th week/ends)

Month-July/August (People are doing other shit in summer, less to do in cold months, so will go to strip club. Strippers desperate in summer, not as many customers. That’s where you come in)

December too, certain times best but certain times the absolute worst

Year???- This one
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    1.Start with what is the most important thing for you. That way, we have a set of criteria to decide what would be considered the “best time”

2. Consider a city’s local economy.
    ——
    For example, If it’s a city with a lot of tourism, conventions, and business travel, then it will likely be a city with lots of attractive dancers and wild swings of favorability/unfavorability.

Probably best to keep an eye on convention schedules.

Cities/clubs that don’t attract as many travelers are probably more predictable and less analysis is needed.
    ———
    At one point, muddy9 made a thread praising Austin and others disagreed.
    https://www.tuscl.net/conversations.php5

The reason for this disagreement is because different posters have different priorities of what is “good”
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "Always be clubbing." This should be added to the TUSCL taglines.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    The last week of the month is the best? I guess it could be viewed for value but there aren't as many customer and the top talent is probably out.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oops. I screwed up on my link earlier.

https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm horny year-round and I assume dancers need $$$ year-round
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Summers do seem to be slower w.r.t. talent (this is not to say it's not worth SCing in summer except perhaps in some particular clubs) - I assume it's bc many dancers themselves take vacations during that time - also dancers that have kids that would o/w be in school I would assume they would spend more time with them and less time in the clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As others have mentioned, a "good time to visit" can be different for different PLs.

When I was a greener PL i equated a packed club with it being "good" and an emptiesh club as "bad" - many experienced PLs may now look at it in reverse - I would say these days I usually have a better time if the club is more emptiesh than full (unless I'm mainly there to just hang out vs getting my PL on).
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I slacked off for over a year due to a couple of my SA arrangements. I'm not sorry I did but I was surprised when I went back into a couple of my favorite clubs the changes.

I would agree that even if you are a traveler regular as opposed to local keeping a presence with staff helps.

For me personally I notice Thursday evenings 7:30 PM till around Midnight seem to be the best in terms of who is on stage and how I am treated.

I would also say between the months of September till the end of March seem to be the better time of year, with the exception of the holiday season.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->" My theory is that the middle of summer is kind of dead, things pick up around fall and with school starting"

Exactly! That's why middle of summer = best time, fall pick up = worst time.

Okay, stepping back a moment, the preferred SC experience is that I hang out with my preferred stripper for a number of hours in a row, and even though she's pretty hot, it's all for a reasonable price; also, I'd like to get her OTC. All of these favor the slowest shifts possible, so she doesn't feel any pressure -- or have any leverage -- to go flitting about the room.

So, to me, best times to SC:
    - Dayshifts, and at many clubs, nightshifts up until 9-10pm. Best chance of a slow shift
    - Thanksgiving until Christmas, March until April 15th, and mid-summer. Around here, at least, 3 reliable dead periods
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Best time to go is when you have a boner
  • daddyfatsack
    6 years ago
    Truly depends on the vibe you are looking for. Always good to have options so when the bug bites you know exactly where to go. Fortunately in the SW Michigan area one has options to meet just about every want
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    This is way too broad, both in terms of the timing and the differences experienced by clubs in different parts of the country.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    If you have a fav you are going for middle of the week in the summer is the best. Clubs are pretty dead and she will be inclined to hang out with you for a long period of time. If you want to scope out new talent and like crowded atmospheres nothing beats a weekend in December-January.Especially in colder areas. The mix of sports, cold weather, and no vacations entices girls to dance.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    i'm indifferent when it comes to this. if i *had* to pick a favorite day/time---it would be weekdays during the evening. but the truth is, i don't care that much one way or the other

is it true that January is usually a slow/dead month for strip clubs?
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    You can't really plan around time of year. This should be a good time for the PL to dancer ratio. Summers it depends on your local weather.

Locally mileage is way better during dayshift tgan after 5. But that can also vary. Dayshifts aren't worth it for 2 brokedown dancers if that's your market.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The best time is when I got cash in my pockets !!!
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    Personally i like it when its slow. Soon after they open or sundays. Midweek nights are good for same reason. Seasonslly, busiest times will prob depend on where you are and the regional economy. Id rather have no competition and a bored 7 whose in a chill mood on an off/slow night than be fighting for a 9s time and attention on a saturday night while being bumped into and shit, fuck that. All my most memorable visits were when the club was slow and i could take my pick and run on my own schedule. If youre the type of guy who “needs” a ten, then (a) fuck you and (b) youre best bet woud prob be weekend nights and any promos or party nights they run to see the top talent. Id rather have a slutty 7or 8 all to myself in an empty club but thats just me lol
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    ^ i'm the same way--- as far as rather having a 7 with a good attitude/personality over a 9 who just goes through the motions. she doesn't have to be the hottest girl on the planet---personality goes a long way
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I haven’t figured it out yet.
  • JVILL2006
    6 years ago
    I find that day shift club going is the best time for me ; usually early in the week between 12 noon and 4pm. My focus is usually on dancers in the 4-7 range. My key is establishing good two way communication with the girl of choice and gauging her receptivity to me. I want to feel good about the level of generosity that I am prepared to show her so this means she has to be confident mentally, spiritually, and physically. Now we have a nice situation on a quiet afternoon and I can tell her about all the things that I like. The stage shows are excellent 90 percent of the time and side action is usually in play when I flash nice cash.This lucky dancer is now making unexpectedly big doe between 12 noon and 4pm. on a quiet Mon., Tue., or Wed. afternoon. The right day time club can be a lot of fun.
  • JVILL2006
    6 years ago
    I forgot to mention that I also prefer the the months of July /August and November/December as I am usually more local during those months.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    This is gonna vary too much by the city and by your personal tastes...

For me, I like late nights on the weekends, like around midnight and later.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    It depends on the city and club.

The clubs where I live tend to be the most busy between September and the end of March, which coincides with the period between the start of College Football season and the end of the College Basketball season. Which is also when there are the most dancers working, excluding Christmas and New Years which are always dead.

This can either work in your favor or against. If you are looking for eye candy only, then there is a lot to choose from there, but there are also a lot more cases of Golden Pussy Syndrome (GPS). It's often hit or miss for dancers. The hot ones can often make several hundred dollars off the idiots who like to make it rain, or similar stupid acts, while the rest of the dancers often complain that the crowds are only there to look and not buy dance. I have had many favorites over the years be extra appreciative when I show up, and have gotten good dances.

Once March Madness is over, a lot of the dancers move on to other clubs, and all that is left are the veterans. Since the end of March Madness also means spring break is a few weeks away, that also adds to the slowdown. Since I live in Ohio, which is not known as a Spring Break location, I always see a drop until after Spring break is over, then a slight turn up, until the start of summer vacations, and a second exodus to vacation spots.

Around 15 to 20 percent the hotter dancers typically head to other areas, during the period from April through July. Two of my favorites are often gone weeks of a time several times during that time, usually taking trips to Florida, Vegas, and a few East Cost cities, and southern and western states, Texas was a popular destination of one of my favorites a few years ago.

July and August is kind of slow, until it picks back up in September.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion