tuscl

Changes

now_starring
North Carolina
Wednesday, January 2, 2019 5:07 AM
I see things have changed since the last time. I was here. I'm guessing the "Dressing Room" is only for the dancer. However I don't know the different between the Front Room, and the VIP Room. Anyone care to fill me in, or is it still a work in progress?

128 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Front Room... anyone can post anything. VIP... only for those who have earned VIP status by way of reviewing a club, publishing an article, or buying a VIP membership.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    We need a webcam and microphone in the dressing room. :D
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Or at least a peep hole!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    VIP = Very Impressive Penis. aka 7" and above only. That's why most of the guys are stuck out here in the Front Room. Best news of all: founder personally verifies that you are eligible for VIP. Faaaabulous!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Verified Important Penis here ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Why not allow VIPs to have read only access to the Dressing Room? And while we are at it, why not allow Front Room folks read only access to VIP?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    If the VIP room is so great, why are the old tricks back to trolling the front room?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Likes to watch.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ because we can fuckster
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Dammit. My post above was meant for SirLapdancelot.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Do you guys sword fight in the VIP room?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ no but we get free lap dances from nice spice, blah blah, stripper cutie, and the rest of them lol.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Ishmael LOL I like to observe human behavior. And watch hot naked women
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SirLapdancelot said "Why not allow VIPs to have read only access to the Dressing Room?" That area was created (presumably) to provide dancers with a place where they can talk shop away from the prying eyes (and opinions) of PLs. Founder wants more genuine dancer patronage at TUSCL. This is a way to do that, potentially. "And while we are at it, why not allow Front Room folks read only access to VIP?" Founder wants to encourage customers to provide more genuine reviews and articles (or membership fees). Creating an exclusive area area for exclusive conversations is a way to motivate that level of participation. At least that's the plan as I see it. For example, right now my VIP has run out. If I want access to that area again, then I need to write a review. I intend to do that this week. My 2 cents.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    IceyLoco said "If the VIP room is so great, why are the old tricks back to trolling the front room?" If by "trolling" you mean "disagree with your half-baked, nonsensical, and toxic opinions", then it's done because you're a horrible person. That's twice as valid if you're not a troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Ishmael Totally understood. My suggestions to allow read only access to the other rooms *may* give incentive for those not VIPs to actually write a review or buy access to become VIPs. Just a thought for Founder...
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    your definition of toxic and nonsensical basically means anything that doesn't kiss tricks' asses
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @IceyLoco Maybe it's because you passive-aggressively troll those old tricks out of VIP to troll with you in the Front Room. Couldn't tell you for sure, though.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I don't troll. they just harass and troll anyone not talking about how great paying for pussy is
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @dougster as one of your frequent targets, you miss an awful lot. I’m wondering when I ever claimed to be paying for pussy. 9oh that’s right you just make up shit out of your ass, because we’re all trolling you and you’re a poor helpless victim. Fucking looser.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Icey you most definitely troll in a passive-aggressive way. LMAO that you can't even see it. Just note that most of the boards see it. And I read your system (when you were PhatBoi) about managing strippers. Although indirectly, you end up paying for your pussy no different than the tricks you obsess about calling out so much. Plus you put in a lot of time and effort to get the pussy you do. Note that others see this as pathetic as just straight up paying for it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @SLDaLot, when you get your VIP back you’ll be amazed at the civil level of convo in there, dougster obsession not withstanding he hasn’t gotten a mention in there, it’s not as active as here but as does anything good it’ll take some time.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Nothing pathetic about having them giving me money and pussy. Its worth the investment. Its money from tricks like you, ends up with guys like me lmfao If VIP is so civil stay there, no need for you to troll here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive Thanks for sharing that. It's how I envisioned VIP so I'm glad for the changes. I hope it continues to be a haven for those actually participating in clubbing IRL and sharing good info and stories without as much mindless trolling going on all around. If I ever get back into the game IRL I'll write reviews and such and jump in there too and contribute to VIP as intended. But until then I'm having fun in the Front Room. I can still share my past club experiences and roll around in the mud with trolls here.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    >Its money from tricks like you, ends up with guys like me lmfao< ^its loose change from decent folks after lunch at Mickey Dees that ends up in your used coffee cup while you sit panhandling on the street outside that ends up with guys like you there I fixed it for ya, ducking loser
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Icey FYI I don't pay for pussy and I'm not a VIP and ROFLMAO you are in complete denial and clueless that you troll others too. Also I already know that you don't think you are pathetic yourself on how you invest in your pussy, so you don't need to keep your same position on it with me. My point was that OTHERS think you are pathetic for it. To quote myself... "Note that others see this as pathetic as just straight up paying for it." ...the keyword is OTHERS. Of course you yourself don't think it's pathetic. I doubt you would do it if you did. And LMAO that you have to reinvest some of that money you make from tricks into getting more of your own pussy (through your own methods). I'm happy for you that all that work beyond just paying straight up no hassle is worth it to you! Good on you that you get your nut the best way for your own personal satisfaction. (FYI it's what we all are doing.)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Welcome back Sirlap.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Defending oneself from trolls isn't trolling. And yeah, a relationship or even having a side bitch is better than being a trick...and trust me I get more out of it than I give. You're the one who claims to be working on his marriage so I take it you appreciate a little effort beyond paying for pussy too, or at least I hope your wife isn't....
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Icey you clearly define trolling differently than I do and note that it is not just your defense of trolling that is where you troll. As mentioned, you don't even see it yourself. And you accuse me of being a troll but I could say the exact same thing about my trolling in that I only do it in defense of myself when I have been trolled by someone else. We are alike in this regard but the difference is that I acknowledge that my own retorts are trolls and I can recognize them as such. You OTOH and as stated, deflect the issue on yourself but if you look up the definition, you, in fact, do troll in the "defense" of it. You can deny this all you want but if you post with the intention of insulting someone else, you are being a troll. Even if it is at another troll. Also look up the definition of passive-aggressive because that is your typical troll style apart from a direct insult. It may clear up your confusion around it and why we disagree that you do troll. Again you fail to understand the difference of having an opinion on what is better than being a trick and the facts. There is no fact about a guy's own individual means as to what is the best way to get pussy. So you enjoy all your efforts and get a lot out of it. And so you think you're so better than a trick for it too. We know that already. But for sure the only fact about all of it is that it is your OPINION that it is "better" than being a trick. Personally I can relate to a guy that wants to pay for pussy with no hassle, but that's not how I personally choose to go about it. As to your methods, I personally don't think it is worth the time and money and effort that you put into it as you described and I can't relate to it like I can relate to a trick's methods but again that's just MY opinion. Also note that opinions are not right or wrong.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Huntsman thanks and it is good to hear from you as well. Thanks for the PM too.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You fail to understand the difference between having an opinion and what the old tricks are doing. they're here simply to troll and attack people. the way you troll nicole, fagoneer trolls dc, 20fag trolls me...basically you want this to be a forum for old men who pay hookers and no one else is welcome. you're doing a bad job at trying to harass people off the site though
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SirLapdancelot said "Icey you clearly define trolling differently than I do and... etc., etc." My Cliff Notes summary of SirLapdancelot's post is "stop telling people that they're having fun wrong." But that's just me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Perfect summary @Ishmael. With Icey I wasn't sure if he would understand unless I explained it as thoroughly as possible.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You could explain it with sock puppets and sky writers. It won't make a difference. It's something IceyLoco has in common with SJG. But your dedication is admirable.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Icey you have no clue as to what I want and what I'm trying to do here but I respect your OPINION on the matter. If it helps, see the nice summary by [view link].Ishmael. And by the way and for the record, I have no control and understand that I have no control as to who posts here or not. If folks want to stay and post whatever the fuck they want, including you and anybody else, I have no issues whatsoever because that's how Founder set this place up. If folks want to leave because of something I posted, that's their choice. I'm just posting whatever entertains me. LMAO aren't you too?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    PS @Icey, there is a little feature called the ignore button on this site. And you know what it's for? It allows someone to completely never see another person's posts if they so choose. I've never used it myself because I have the discipline to ignore any post that I want to and ignore what is written IRL so I find it useless, but for others it's there so that their account doesn't actually see the ignored person's post IRL. I would imagine that if someone were feeling harrased by another's post that they *might* want to use the ignore feature. Just FYI in case you can't help but get upset at someone else's posts or you are feeling harrased by them. Unless of course you LIKE to read and comment on troll posts so much.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    This is Phat Boys very first post where his first statement is : >Im not really into clubs, I ended up in one on a whim and met a girl who is the girl of my dreams.We hit it off and started seeing each other outside the club.< [view link] Now he tells us all sorts of stories, he has 200 reviews on Yelp, c'mon @dougster you are a troll, just not a very good one, your 15 minutes of fame are up, time for you to vanish into the ether whence you came from.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I'm not into clubs as a customer. I did have lots of yelp reviews and no not all of strip clubs dumbass. You're more than free to ignore me but instead you choose to be a troll
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive OMFG that thread is brilliant in retrospect to how Icey is today!!! I'm still reading it in detail but here are some nuggets that Icey posted that make how he is today funny AS FUCK: "Its not bs, Im dead serious. I was looking for a forum to post on where people would have similar experiences or at least get the strip club thing." ^ Compare this today where practically everyone is an old trick. Too fucking funny. "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. " ^ Sounds like paying for pussy to me. "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." ^ Sounds like paying A LOT for pussy to me. ROFLMFAO!!! (IMHO) My how things change around here.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^LOL you whine about anything, now it's time for you to head back to the loony bin, it's been six months, you've had a good run, go on now take your meds, and disappear.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @SDaLot- notice I said next to nothing, until you get to the end, where I politely called him a bullshit artist, with dougster there is no there, there.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Icey FYI I'm only defending myself from your trolls when I reply to you. And as stated I have the discipline to ignore a bunch of your posts without having to use the ignore feature. And I already said that I can acknowledge when I choose to troll. LOL are you even reading my posts because you reply to them with a repeat of what I already explained.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive Well played, sir. Well played.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Sorry Icey I thought you were telling me to ignore you, not twenty-five. My bad
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    In honor of this thread... [view link]
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    funny when i posed this question to dougster >So fat boy have you posted any strip Club reviews on yelp, ya fucking plagiarist< this was his response >20fag, I used to have over 200 reviews on Yelp, then deleted my profile after being catfished on Yelp. Real bad experience. She told me she was a thicc Persian bitch in her 20s. Ended up being a fat Persian bitch in her 50s who spent the date chain smoking and trying to psychoanalyze me. Then threatened to hire a private investigator to chase me down when I said I wasn't interested in her...she actually did that and would call the cops on me for made up shit for over 3 months! Imoved coz of her.< tell me does that imply he has 200 strip club reviews is that what he wanted us to think this thread [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I never put much stock into Dougster ever leaving in terms of the person behind the account.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Sirlap I think this might be more appropriate [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive but after your post of Icey's first TUSCL thread, I think this is appropriate too... [view link]
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^As Alex Trebec, We'll accept that. Problem with dougster and others of that ilk, is they all have smartest guy in the room syndrome, but in reality there is always someone smarter.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    200 reviews, not 200 strip club reviews dumbass. So I was in a terrible state and confused, big deal. I wasn't gonna post real details on here.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    From that first post to now everything ranging from IceyLoco's personality, opinions, syntax, grammar has changed radically. Almost like a haphazardly evolving fictional persona created on-the-fly from whole cloth by someone who isn't particularly bright... or good at being human.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I thought I was the geriatric old trick suffering from altzheimers or dementia, how could y’all possibly be confused you’re such a smart guy. Spin it anyway you like dougster you are exposed as the liar and knucklehead you really are.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Nah you're just exposed for being a paranoid old trick and a troll
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Problem with you, icey dougster phat head, you’re not very smart actually your kinda stupid TBH, and on the dumbest day of my life I’d still outsmart you in about 2 seconds, why don’t you quit while your behind, because if you keep coming at at me,you’re gonna end up in a hole so deep you’ll never get out of it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive The other problem with trying to maintain a troll alias well is that you have to be 100% consistent about the persona and sustaining the lies that make it up. And frankly it's too hard at some point to maintain that no matter how smart you are. And LOL it's a bit ironic to talk about smarts and someone who creates a troll alias to troll other people.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Icey is trying to save us all from being a trick for pussy just like when he joined.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sounds like the VIP Room is really the PL Room, or the Grumpy Old Men Room. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You're not smart. You're on here with other trolls who are egging you on. That doesn't give you any credibility. Calling me Dougster, or accusing me of being SJG or anyone else makes you a paranoid dumbass, not smart.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    The VIP room has to be dead since they're all trolling here.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ not sure I follow you SDaLot I don’t troll anyone who engages with me respectfully and all I do is throw back twice as hard, I’ve never been one to start a fight but I’ve never backed away from someone trying to push me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL maybe they are defending themselves from trolls which is OK based in Icey's logic.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Got it ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive I was talking about the "smarts" of trolls that create an alias to troll, not you. I was commenting on your post about there's always someone smarter out there. In addition to that I was just saying it's virtually impossible to maintain a good troll alias because it takes 100% consistency 100% of the time which is impossible because we all make mistakes. I agree about you, the only time I've ever seen you troll another member is when they've trolled you. To me an unmoderated board and trolling is like the Wild West, you better be able to defend yourself here and deal with trolls coming at you because no moderator is going to keep the peace.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m reminded of the 23rd psalm Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, for I am the meanest motherfucker in the valley That’s a little biblical humor for those unfamiliar;)
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You're playing off each other and think that your little echo chamber gives you credibility It doesn't .
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Sirlapdancealot you admitted to trolling as did 20fag, not much else left to say. But if your vip area were so much better, you'd be there, and if you were bothered by me you'd block me. but you don't coz your goal is to simply troll.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You should have quit a long time ago you’re a born loser and just too dumb to know it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Icey LOL and you still can't even admit your own trolling. Read my posts more clearly. Your responses are your own personal projections on what you *think* I'm doing. I already explained to you in this thread what I feel about blocking people. It's well documented. That you keep making assumptions just demonstrates now that you can't read and that you just like to assume how you *think* you know what others are doing. I also documented why I'm not a VIP member. I don't club anymore. And I'm completely fine posting here because I simply post for my entertainment and I can still share my experiences as a former PL. Now all of the above is documented twice for you. So now, while we are at it trolling each other and you are making assumptions about me and putting words in my mouth as your projections I'm going to troll you and say you are a pathetic former trick that, BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, paid lots of money for pussy upon joining here. That makes you a hypocrite and gives you zero credibility as some guy that is better than a trick. You were a fucking trick bitch yourself. BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION! ROFLMFAO!!! (And FYI to read that funny ass contradictory shit you posted yourself is one reason why I'm here. Thanks, bro.)
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You're the admitted trolls piggybacking off each other right now Kinda like how bullies feel empowered in numbers. Doesn't make anything you say credible
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Damn the site looks better with the trolls on ignore!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Damn, it wasn’t me on ignore. Despite the fact that I’m a meth head and ruining the board and yadda yadda. I think I got trolled. :(
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Icey I'd be fine trolling back and forth with you 1:1, with or without twentyfive. To me you picked a troll fight up with two people in the same thread. And I'm fine if you don't think I'm credible based on a feeling of being bullied. I don't think you are credible because you were a trick bitch by your own admission. But hey that's just my opinion just like you have yours about me and other trick bitches that pay for pussy (LOL just like you).
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice yeah I think he just put me on ignore just now. That's win-win for he and I! Closure!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If i'm on ignore means I won, anybody want a participation trophy ; )
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Admit it SLD, you're gonna miss Icey's posts.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Nah, he won't I'll bet nice spice will repost them for him : )
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Now you won't feel left out
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP LOL only if you admit you're gonna miss my replies to them. And remember, I can still see them and I may continue to reply to them. I tend to ignore the fact that I'm on ignore. It's not my problem that I'm on ignore. In all seriousness, I never viewed him as someone that was trolling me specifically until he outright started accusing me as one and was coming at me for it. I was actually surprised that he came at me at first because we usually had decent exchanges. Maybe he's secretly in love with Nicokeyes or something because he only started at me when I trolled her hard. So ultimately I never really cared what he posted. Plus I don't think he can top himself by posting something funnier than being a hypocritical trick bitch.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    @SLD yeah the back and forth is fun to watch. Between this thread and the other thread with the Lolita chick it's been some fun reading. Lolita came through and stole all the attention away from Nicole lol. Although Nicole's attention was mostly negative.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Oh @TFP I guess I missed the new changes in ignoring folks. Looks like I can't see any posts by Icey anymore. I can't see his profile and I can't see his first thread when I click the link from twentyfive.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    But I can still see his posts in this thread.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    lol
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    TFP so you get off on watching people get harassed by old men who brag about paying hookers for sex.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It looks like Founder did another revision to the 'ignore' tool. I can't see IceyLoco's profile, but I can see his new/idiotic posts. Or, it's a bug.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ if you have posted on a thread you can see someone's posts after yours even though they have you on ignore
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Mack... I'm not 100% sure that's true. I never posted to Jackslash's "How does a stripper reach a man's heart" joke thread, but today I could see that IceyLoco posted to that thread, and I could read his comment to that thread as well. Or am I reading your interpretation of how 'ignore' works incorrectly?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I have icey on ignore and I can not see his posts.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Must be a bug it’s supposed to make your posts blind to him and vice versa
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    With Icey having me on ignore I cannot see his profile or any thread he started. But I can see any of his posts outside of those that are in his threads.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ No great loss
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    @Ishmael I can see Iceys posts on this thread but I can not see his profile
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I meant to say Icey the hypocritical trick bitch. It's 12 hours later and I'm still giggling about reading that shit. LOL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @MackTruck I also think you won't see his discussions started. If you click on the link to his first discussion via twentyfive's earlier post in this thread, you should get the "Sum-Ting Wong say" error screen. BTW I like Founder's humor with the "Sum-Ting Wong" notices. It's a nice touch.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Icey Loco posted -> "TFP so you get off on watching people get harassed by old men who brag about paying hookers for sex." ^ LMAO that he's still playing the pay for sex high card when he's also posted -> "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. " and -> "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." Ergo, even though twentyfive outed his shenanigans in this thread, he is still a hypocritical trick bitch. You can't make this shit up any better. @TFP this post was for you, bro.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ...And I just realized that another thing hypocritical that @IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch) does is support Nicole1994 who is also and admitted troll as per her "TUSCL's Troll Bitch" tagline. He's got issues with trolls but makes an exception with her. I'm starting to suspect he's got a crush on her IRL. Or he just likes contradicting himself.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    weird I can see Paul Drake's post but not his profile "I have icey on ignore and I can not see his posts."
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ...And another thing hypocritical that IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch) does is put folks on ignore and then he continues to reply to them. The dude really likes contradictions.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I think founder is trolling poor dougster/phat boy/icee koko lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ I think IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch) likes being trolled. Otherwise... ...why would he troll others by intentionally insulting them? ...why would he ignore someone that has trolled him and then reply to them? ...why would he pay (A LOT, by his own admission) for pussy and then call out and insult others that do the same thing he does? It seems to me that these are cries for help to be trolled.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Amazing really. The trolling level and the general hostility level have come way down. And all it took was giving some grumpy old men their own Circle Jerk Room. [view link] SJG The Theosophical Society in America: An Illustrated History [view link] Indie Electro Music [view link] The Rolling Stones Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker) [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    san_jose_creep posted -> "Amazing really. The trolling level and the general hostility level have come way down. And all it took was giving some grumpy old men their own Circle Jerk Room." ^ Translation -> Amazing really. There are less posts and threads relative to my numerous spam threads in the Front Room, so now I can see them without as much clutter of other relevant threads about clubbing and anything else. Ironically, all it took was years of me spamming the boards with them until Founder did something about it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ SirLapdancealot, you belong in the Circle Jerk VIP room, not here. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ san_jose_creep you belong in a mental institution.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ The entire world is a mental institution. Only crazy people do not see that. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ only crazy people do not see that they are crazy
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Only trolls do not see that they are trolls. Yes SLD, you are off ignore. But now it is time for you to either grow up, or to shut up. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Yes, san_jose_creep, you are clueless that you spam and troll. We already know this about you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_creep by the way you are so clueless that you missed that I admitted that I troll in this very thread that you are "participating" in.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Off to the Circle Jerk VIP Room with you SLD! SJG Official Parking Lot Bouncer As Most Diverse Congress in History Takes Office, Dems Push to End Shutdown Without Funding for Wall [view link] 'Leaked' Video Of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Proves She... Has Friends, Can Dance [view link] How To Tell If Someone Is Truly Smart Or Just Average [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_creep And off to the homeless shelter with you!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I'm doing just fine in the parking lot thank you. But you are not allowed to hang out in any parking lot of mine. SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Boy the parking lot is empty looks like I can park right next to the entrance lol.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Oops I just ran over a Huffy bicycle with training wheels on it funn I don’t see anyone!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Parking lot is where the action is. Circle Jerk VIP Room is just for Grumpy Old Men. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_creep it's interesting that you refer to the Front Room as the Parking Lot. It's as if you want TUSCL to be like real life for you, isn't it? And as to claiming to be the Bouncer of the Parking Lot, realize that the bouncer ejects losers TO the parking lot, OUT of the club.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    When you pick up a stripper shell ask you to wait in the parking lot. You go to VIP when she finesses you
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    When you pick up a stripper shell ask you to wait in the parking lot. You go to VIP when she finesses you
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL and as IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch) waits in the parking lot for his stripper (like a cuckold bitch) she gives a few old tricks some CIM BJs in VIP and then comes out and kisses him.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Yeah but then she uses the money from the old tricks to buy him an Xbox
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If a stripper really wants you they can make the best girlfriends. It has its ups and downs like any relationship but overall... I love them
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Yeah IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch) has those ups and downs where he had to pay his pussy to stay with him... "And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. " "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." ...just like a little trick bitch... ...LOL
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    It may amuse you, SirLap, that IceyLoco has purchased a VIP membership. And the exact same four discussions he made today here, he also created the same ones in there. I think he wanted to escape from you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO @txtittyspice thanks for that intel. ROFLMFAO that he hates on VIP and then gets a membership to it. But then again it's just another example of why IceyLoco is ... ... wait for it ... ... a hypocritical ... ... trick ... ... ... ... ... ... bitch ... ... ... ... (LOL)
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Thank you for the replies. Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke. " ^ TUSCL quote, June 2018, from IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion