tuscl

Dreading the dreadlocks

Skippy10
What goes around comes around
Would you get dances from a stripper with dreadlocks! First time I saw a white lady with them, she asked me if we could go in the back room. Crap, those dreads made me sick. Looked like a rat made a nest up there. I was afraid of picking up some friends for the ride home. Totally unkept. Can't do it.

30 comments

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    It's not for me at all
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Gotta pass.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Depends. Not the best choice but not deal breaker for me. I’ve seen on one girl, she really pulled it off. Then again the hairdo was paired with a slamming busty body so I don’t know.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm okay with it so long as its not her underarms or pubes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I can't see a particular hairdo causing me to not enjoy a dance from a dancer I o/w find attractive
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yes.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Yes....if it was Bo Derek
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Bo Derek didn't have dreads in "10".

Cornrows.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I actually dislike cornrows more than dreadlocks
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^ Agreed.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    https://goo.gl/images/Szd9px

If it looks something like this it is hot as fuck. I don't care what race that type of style is on
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    No matter what they are, I really would buy a dance from Bo Derek!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'm ok with small and cared for dreadlocks on black/mixed ladies. I do not like that on white guys/girls. Other day I saw a white couple and both had dreadlocks smh.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Why anyone would like to look like they have a mop on their head is beyond me. One black girl that I know very told me that a lot of women with dreadlocks do not wash it often enough and they wind up being a dirty mop.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Aren't dreadlocks dirty?
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Last time I saw dreadlocks on a dancer was at Player Club in Baltimore back in the Fall. Think she was white, but could have been a fair skinned latina. It was a terribly slow night for the club, and seeing her naked ass on stage (it's all nude) was the best thing going that night because she was putting some work in on stage. Did I mention it was a slow night?
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Shadow Cat summarized my view perfectly.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Absolutely would and have but I like all types. Wall, that girl you saw at Players was likely Rosie. Pot leaf on her ass cheek? There are some pics of her on their Facebook page. She’s gorgeous. She was the best thing about Playera the last two years or so and is mentioned regularly in the reviews. She’s moved but is back for the holidays.
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    I’d pass for the simple fact wp with dreads have to keep their hair dirty for it to be kinky enough to twist.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Dancers have hair?
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    There is a white dancer at my favorite club who sported dreadlocks for a while. She tired of them pretty quickly but when she tried to undo them all, she could'nt undo the tangled mess and ended up having to chop them off, ending up with a very close-cropped 'do. Two years later, it's finally back to her shoulders, lol.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat, first your ISlamophobic posts, now a passive aggressive jab at Black women.... huh
  • daddyfatsack
    6 years ago
    From a white girl hell to the naw. When have you ever met a white person with dreds that didn't smell like sweaty balls, hot dog water and feet?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    An AA dancer I knew years ago told me she left her dreadlocks on too-long and when she went to undo them all her hair fell out
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i luv dem thick ass chocolate girls wit em dreadlocks coming down to they ass.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Daddyfatsack, I knew one chick with dreds and she smelled like the inside of a fake leg
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    In general, I think dreads can look totally hot, they can really compliment the right look. "Can". Sometimes, they look not so hot. In an SC career that's spanned decades, I can only remember getting a dance from a stripper with dreads once. For whatever reason, while I have nothing against dreads, I haven't run into strippers with dreads whom I've found attractive
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    my ATF from 2 years ago was a white girl with dreads. she showed back up in my fav club a month ago with regular hair. she's much hotter with the regular hair.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    there used to be a popular white girl in jersey with dreadlocks. It was a smart move for her because its was her trademark and everyone knew who "White girl with dreads" was. She gave great extras and the dreadlocks never seemed to get in the way when singing billy joel
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion