tuscl

Buying 18-20yos drinks...?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Monday, December 31, 2018 3:06 PM
So now that we have a discussion forum that isn't searchable by Google this is probably a decent conversation to have. In another recent discussion Subraman posted: "I tend to bounce the 19-year-olds from the table when I'm in a drinking mood" I know at my home club it's pretty crazy easy to buy drinks for 18-20yo dancers. Is this difficult or risky in other parts of the country?

30 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    It's "risky" anywhere. :) The *degree* of risk varies of course. I've never knowingly bought an underage girl a drink. Louisville clubs, most of which employ the drink hustle where the dancer drinks cost upwards of $20, for varying periods of time with the dancer, keep track of who isn't yet of age, and won't serve them alcohol. One girl I like drinks water, and she was amazed when I didn't get upset when I found out. :) I've heard tales of customers bringing in alcohol for some girls, either because it's a no-alcohol club or...other reasons. That seems to me to be a practice more risky than it's worth. All it takes is an undercover to see her with it; I find it unlikely that an 18, 19 or 20 year old girl is going to be able to resist the types police intimidation in use today; it's almost a given that she'll finger the provider.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I have more of an issue buying alcohol for dancers that are banned from it itc due to their drinking to excess.
  • GrayFox
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't knowingly buy one if she is under age. I was told once, after i ordered a drink, that the dancer was under age and didn't give it too her.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think it’s not really enforced. And when clubs do care about dancers being underage, they just try to avoid hiring them unless they are especially hot. There is one club that requires dancers to wear wristbands, but that is because they have received attention from TABC before. ——— @PaulDrake It was at your home club that I actually got shit from one of the bartenders. The customer offered me a drink, so I ordered one. And she asked me if I was old enough in an aggressive I’m-on-to-you kind of way. I offered to grab my license from the dressing room, and she responded with “I DON’T serve to underage girls”, glared at me, and then went off to get our drinks. But there’s a certain type of aggressive/insecure female who occasionally like to make up excuses to come after me for whatever reason. These types also like to portray themselves as a bad bitch. I only met her once but I’d say there’s a 95% chance she is one of them. Either that or there really is somebody who works there who actually does care about underage drinking.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Personally I wouldn't be that concerned about possible legal complications from buying an under 21 dancer a drink. After all if I am buying her drinks chances are I'm planning some other illegal activities in the vip that carry a bigger penalty. As long as I am positive she is at least 18, age doesn't factor into my planned activities. Beside, most clubs seem to be good at self regulating the issue because the last thing they want is trouble with their liquor license. I've noticed a lot of girls will drink "vodka and redbull" that is actually water and redbull.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    I’ve taken a flask to a no alcohol club several times. My CF really appreciates it when I do. I didn’t ever think to ask if she’s old enough because I assume she’s been legal for a few years. But maybe I should think twice before sharing alcohol with someone when I don’t actually know how old she is.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I don't really appreciate you guys buying underage girls drinks, but that is because I fucking can't stand most 18-20 year olds when they are sober. And I sure don't like them drunk either. lol! my 2 cents
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "wouldn't knowingly buy one if she is under age. I was told once, after i ordered a drink, that the dancer was under age and didn't give it too her." This exact scenario happened to me as well. In my case, she had apparently been served alcohol before but for w/e reason, i forget, they didnt give it to her that time.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    What if your blood alcohol level is high and you let her drink your cum?
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    There's mandatory bottle service in the champagne rooms at a club I've gone to that hires 18-20 year olds. I don't drink and I don't use the champagne rooms but I could probably get myself and a baby stripper alone and give her a bunch of booze then call the cops and have the club shut down. If I wanted to.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I don’t find this to be much of an issue where I go, for two reasons, first is I’m not really very much attracted to girls that aren’t at least late twenties to early thirties, second because I assume, maybe wrongly, if a dancer working in a club is unable to drink due to being underage, the bartenders and wait staff should be aware and keep alcoholic beverages from her. I’d put that responsibility on the club not the PL.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Hell no. 1st, 19 yr olds I generally don’t find attractive. I like women, 19 looks like a child and not not even as old as some of you. I have a 21 and over rule. Secondly, why would you take a risk of buying an underage person a drink the having them get a DUI or run someone over. If YOU paid for the drink and the bartender served YOU and YOU have it to the gal, sure seems like a liability to me... Jmo, live your own life.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I had that issue come up recently. The gal was fucking hot (and hot at fucking)! She asked me to buy her a drink. The bartender (who was plastered drunk herself) told me that the dancer was only 20 years old. I looked at the dancer, told her no to the drink, she flashed me her fantastic tits and ever more fantastic nipples... so, I TIPPED her $20 while sitting at the bar. She paid the bartender her $12 and got her drink of choice,then she and I went behind the beads and had some real fun for a Benjamin.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    The reality is that clubs have no reliable way to police this. Of course most clubs keep track of which girls are underage and won't serve them directly, but it's nearly impossible to prevent one from drinking when a guy is willing to discreetly feed them to her. As a general matter, I won't do that. But I will also admit that I've had a few lapses in judgment over the years. I've never been happy with the notion that a 19 year old can sign contracts and even die for our country overseas, but can't buy a fucking six pack if he/she wants.
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    I agree with Pistola
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I would say it's inconsistently enforced -- some underage girls seem to get away with drinking, others don't, depending on the club, manager, and bartender. In addition, I'm guessing that some underage girls who don't want to drink, use "I'm 20, they won't let me drink here" as a justification that's less likely to annoy the customers. In general, as I've posted before, drinking with me is usually a hard, non-negotiable requirement, so any girl who doesn't drink, for any reason, gets bounced. As I've posted before, I actually usually phrase things as "I'm ordering shots, tequila or vodka?" or sometimes "Can you drink here? I'm ordering shots". A "no" for any reason gets her bounced. Sometimes the girls seem absolutely shocked that their excuse of "I'm only 19" or "I'm on medications" or "I'm a recovering alcoholic" (yes! got that once!) doesn't buy them anything -- maybe that goes to my main point about what makes a "hardcore PL" that's going on in the front room, a hardcore PL pursues his desired experience without regard to stripper hustle/manipulation/excuses, club rules, etc. Anyway! Long way of saying, it does happen sometimes because it somehow pops out in conversation, but I often don't know how old she is when I try to order our first round. Often, it's at that point that she'll tell me "I'm only 20, I can't drink", and then she gets thanked for her time, tipped if appropriate (that is, she had already spent a lot of time with us), and bounced. I have to admit, I have sometimes heard "I'm 20, but as long as we keep it on the down-low, it's cool", and have run with it
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    "I offered to grab my license from the dressing room, and she responded with “I DON’T serve to underage girls”, glared at me, and then went off to get our drinks. But there’s a certain type of aggressive/insecure female who occasionally like to make up excuses to come after me for whatever reason. These types also like to portray themselves as a bad bitch. I only met her once but I’d say there’s a 95% chance she is one of them." Sounds like someone was jealous
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    This is not usually an issue for me. The club I usually go to does not serve alcohol.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    In my area all 18-20yos have wristbands. Is that not the case in other parts of the country?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    No, no wristbands for 18-20 year olds here. Never been to a club that had that
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I have been told by many dancers they need a few drinks to loosen up. I have had more than one give a free dance for a couple of drinks. Even with Wristbands all the girl has to do is ask you to order the drink. Waitresses know the expensive vodka or tequila drink is not for me, but bring it anyway. At one club the waitress asked if I wanted one or two.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    The only one who would get in trouble, legally, would be the bartender and/or waitress.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Paul, it doesn't matter if they have wristbands or not. Yes the bartenders and waitstaff usually won't serve them, though even that is not universally the case in all places. When these girls want to drink, they usually enlist the aid of a customer. The customer buys the drink and then girl drinks it out of the line of site of club staff. Bartenders and club managers are not babysitters.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I've paid for drinks that underage girls have ordered from a bartender/waitress. I've never purchased a drink for a girl I knew to be under 21 and discretely given it to her though. I'm not quite sure why I draw a distinction between the two, as the result is the same. I do however continue to draw a distinction. I've told quite a few younger girls no, I wasn't willing to do that. Most of the time they've left my table in a huff, presumably because they think I'm too cheap to pay for a drink, but perhaps because they care more about the drink than selling dances. I have no issue with 18yo's drinking whatsoever. Particularly those who are deemed mature enough to dance nude on a stage or a lap. At the same time, I do have some respect for club management that makes an attempt to honor the terms of their liquor license. So, if the adults serving drinks are willing to serve the adult asking for one, I'm not gonna stop them.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I don’t think it’s really a big problem though, and I don’t think that it happens in counties where they need a dancer card, while I’m not sure, I believe they need to be over 21 to get a dancer card in Palm Beach County.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I agree that I don't think its that big of a problem, as even the most uptight clubs in PB don't have real strict enforcement. If it were rampant and/or causing a problem, I strongly suspect at least some of the clubs to be more proactive about preventing it with wristbands or something to at least give the appearance that they had a policy and enforcement guidelines in place. I'm nearly positive the girls only need to be 18 to get their dancer cards though. As in, I've seen a girls ID showing her age at 19 and her dancer permit. This was some years back though, so I guess its possible it could have changed when they had the little scandal with the fee's being pocketed and subsequently made some changes to the program. I do still see under 21's at the three major clubs in PB, and I've been told SR/Monroes have zero flexibility on girls having their cards to work. They literally hold the girls cards when they check in & return them when they pay their fees at the end of the day I'm told.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ you’re prolly right I just don’t find the young 18-22 year olds very sexy, many are pretty, but not really sexy or attractive to me.
  • devl_dawgg
    6 years ago
    I am pretty free about buying any dancer a drink if they are friendly. I sure as hell drank my shre of beer and liquor when I was underage.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I typically sit at the bar when I go into a club and I do offer to buy drinks but it's on the club and the dancer to decide on what they want to drink. I've never noticed wristbands on any of the girls but I'm willing to bet if it is an issue or the club has been warned they are keeping a close watch on what the girls drink.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    In CA 18-20 year olds can only work at juice bar strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion