tuscl

"You give head almost as good as a girl"

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
This is what I was told the other night. I guess it was a compliment, but it felt like a backhanded one, lol.

22 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Was this a guy who said that to you ?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Ouch 25, lol. Thankfully no - I checked really closely. ;)
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    She just had a really big clit. That’s what she said, anyway.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    People around me now are wondering why I am laughing so hard.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    That was a lob, really.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I knew I was setting myself up with this one, but it was an odd enough comment that I had to share it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Rick In the spirit of New Years I must say I am thankful that there is no edit button, if there were, your attempt at a humble brag wouldn't have been so funny, this has to be nominated for unintentionally funniest post of 2018
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Actually, no humble brag intended. I kinda' felt like she was calling me a girl tbh. But ok, I'm glad you found this entertaining. ;)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    This post has me laughing too.

I guess you could try to disregard the “compliment” as stripper shit but I’m not sure that will work for you. Lol.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Interestingly I had almost the same compliment last week got. I had asked for a rating....wondering if I would make her all time top three with that skill. Those were her words almost verbatim.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I wonder if those same girls would consider it a compliment if you said they gave head almost as good as a guy.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I guess they’d ask how you knew that lol.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Good thing you posted this in the VIP room instead of the Front Room. :)
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    ok now i got it. the post did make it sound like you were sucking dick last night :)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Sounds gay to me
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Maybe she prefers women in her personal life? And she was saying you were less bad than other males?

Either way smash that like button.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "I checked really closely. ;)"

If you have to check that close...agree with shadowcat. At least the VIP forum has the Papi-approved civilized form of trolling.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Shadow, I posted a married dancers thread for the unwashed masses in the front room, but quite intentionally saved this one for here. I'm liking this system more and more now. ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Take it as a compliment, Rick. My ATF has bestowed that one on me as well. Another I've gotten (from the MILF) was "if I could walk to the kitchen, I'd make you a sandwich." :)
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Doc, I don’t think I could say that with a straight face. I took it as a compliment...one I was fishing for when I asked for my rating. :))k
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I’ve had the pleasure of DATY with many women and have never had one refer to it as “giving head”. Must be my sheltered life.
    Now a former recipient of my affection ( and money) used to moan in pleasure and dampen my face with her lady juices as I played my lips, tongue & teeth around and about her clit, but she texted me recently that she’s discovered a far more pleasurable way for a man to orally render her ecstatic. First he blows air into her pussy and then as he lifts his face away she queefs. Sometimes they sound like terrible farts, other times her lips and clit vibrate which puts her over the top. Then her partner fills his mouth with water and expels as much as he can into her pussy , leans back and she tries to hit him in the face with the water she squirts. She reports involvement with other water sports ( and she doesn’t mean water polo) but I’m really not interested in that. At my request she did a 20 second video of the water queefing, and it did get the camera wet. This is a new challenge for me as soon as I find a willing participant. I recently bedded a young wench who I met through seeking arrangements who I suspect may be up for trying something new on rubber sheets.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion