tuscl

Dancer calls me a pervert as I'm fingering her (front room!). What are some fun

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Saturday, December 29, 2018 10:25 PM
Last time I went clubbing a dancer bobbed on my fingers until she orgasmed, calling me a pervert a few times, even though she was the one grinding me until orgasm. I couldn't think of any fun names to call her at the time and there's a possibility I'll see her again later this week, so I want some fun names I could call her when I'm two knuckles deep inside her again.

21 comments

• Johny5
    6 years ago
    Tell her your trying to trump her see what her response is. Either laugh or hate you
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Slut. Whore. Tramp. Ohio State coed.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ You could call her grandma;)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Tell her she is a good girl
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Call her a hussey...expand her vocabulary
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Grandma. LOL
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    “Grandma.” The fruitcup connoisseur = one twisted guy! (No disrespect intended)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I was commenting on @25's post. He deserves the credit for that one
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I had a similar but worse situation yesterday. She called me "sick" while I rubbed her clit and she was jacking me off. What made it worse was because she was Cuban and spoke damn little English.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Pretty little slut Fucked up little angel Good girl with bad habits
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    leaky faucet sloppy snail perverted pervert
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Tunafish My pretty cum dump
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    Knuckle warmer? Just make sure you duck after saying it.
  • carolinaclubman
    6 years ago
    On the flip side, I have had a "masseuse" tell me, in between slurps on my dick, about leaving a party in an unkempt house because she was too classy to be there. I had a lingerie model tell me all about the bunch of whores working at a particular strip club while she was sucking my dick. It's hard to keep a straight face some times. I do wish I had kept up with that lingerie model.......
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You could call her your filthy finger puppet. If you insert the rest of your fist - and you move your fingers - you could just ask why her mouth isn’t moving when you move your fingers! She might not get the joke - but it’s better than stating it directly...
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I never trust a hoe who puts other hoes down or who tries to act like she's something more than a hoe.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You could call her 'slut'. Some girls like to be called names like that. Most girls, in my experience, really go intense with the DFKing, while they are getting FIVed. SJG Richard Smoley: Who Were the Essenes? [view link]
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Call her daddy's little princess, your your slutty little cum dumpster
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    True, and probably cringey, story. In general I'm not into this type of dirty talk. Some years back, a stripper did the same thing, called me a pervert or whatever. I went the opposite way and told her she was an amazing goddess. She was clearly shocked and surprised for a moment, then lit up... The two of went back and forth, laughing outrageously while I probed her pussy and asshole, her calling me a ho or perv, me calling her a princess and telling her how awesome she is. Like I said, sounds cringey but we were both hysterical, it was just a weird surprising surreal thing. And meanwhile, while it was going on, I had no-holes-barred access to the entire holeyland
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Subraman - you are correct - as these names are cringey when taken out of context. In the moment, it’s very different. It can add to the filthy fun -
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Cash: ya, I actually second-guessed sharing that story for at least a week... felt incredibly cringey to me. And enough strippers actually think that they're a princess, that saying it out loud practically gives me douche chills. But in the moment -- and as usual, pretty buzzed -- it was funny.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion