tuscl

Would u find it a problem if thE NFL replaced its female cheerleaders with males

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok

22 comments

• JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Coed cheer squads would be more gender equitable.
  • Ok ya would it br problem for some of you if all cheer dquads became co-ed?
  • Ok ya does anyone have problem with co ed cheer squad ?
  • I meant co ed cheer squad rather than what I said in the title
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't care.

Cheerleaders are easy though
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    The Chicago Bears don't have cheerleaders, they have these drummers that perform at halftime. They are seen as a total joke. I'd rather have nothing than drummers. I don't think at the NFL level the cheerleaders really do anything. At the high school and college level they might slightly fire up the crowd, but besides being cute girls to look at, they don't really serve a purpose in my mind.
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
    Men ... Where have we failed? It's just a matter of time before we're nothing but a drop of designer DNA on a piece of glass under a microscope.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I would not have a problem if my beloved Steelers replaced their entire squad with men.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    They don’t show the cheerleaders very much when you watch the game on television.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Feminists aren't to blame for anything other than trying to help women. I have yet to meet feminists who are misandrist. I've fucked feminists before. I think some men need to stop blaming women for their own failures with women. Its best to look at oneself.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't think so. What's so misandrist about Sweden or Iceland? Because they clamp down on strip clubs in Iceland? lmfao
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    As a man you shouldn't feel threatened by bitches. Ive met hardcore feminist activists and they liked me.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    fringe groups vying for attention with shock value... big deal.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Let's face it, the vast majority of the NFL customers are men. My wife only went because I did, and I am sure that is often the case..
  • Ok thanks men I love u all <33
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @ Clubber. True, but the majority of NFL fans that attend games are homos. And the cheerleaders are predominantly for the entertainment of the live customers.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Just get rid of cheerleaders. Let em go work the pole.
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    ^ sounds like a vote for male cheerleaders
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    If a woman says she hates men to you, then it means she has no respect for you. Ive known hardcore lesbian chicana activists and have never had a problem.

if you're talking about the stereotypical fat man hating white girl, just be really nice, flirt a little and be diplomatic. never had a problem with them either.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    sounds like a bull dyke whose jealous she has a strapon and not a real dick
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    they dont represent feminism
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Dumbest question of 2018.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion