tuscl

She sure knows how to make a guy feel special

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:58 PM
One girl had an interesting approach. She told me that all the guys there were pathetic and she came to talk to me so she wouldn’t have to get raped by any of these creepy guys. She told me to look around and see how disgusting everyone is. I looked at her and agreed that they are all creepy and disgusting. All of them except for me. So she said yeah, you’re ok.

13 comments

• IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    She's kinda right about guys there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    She was buttering you up to make you nice and soft for the kill, and you were complicit LOL. IMO nobody in a strip club is in a position of judging.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    I see what you mean papi. Next time I meet a girl with that kind of attitude I’ll tell her that all these other guys came for the same reason as I did and she should be tone down some on the negativity. ...unless she’s hot
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I've had that hustle before, especially the variant when I'm the only guy under 60 in the club.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    I dunno. There's some guys I've definitely judged in the club. But these are the rare breed who get trashed and jump up on a side stage and pretend they're a stripper. Or the guy who strikes up a conversation about how much it costs to get what I'm getting...when I'm in the middle of getting it. Shit like that.
  • Lanechange
    6 years ago
    I dunno.. play back and say 'shit youre right, maybe i should get out of here' or 'guess im your only customer so i dont have to outspend anyone to hold your attention' I know she is probably going to be better at the game but you always hold the walk away card which is generally the strongest card. Even though the make your dick hard card tends to make you forget that.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Had that played on me before as well. I think I played it up with her and then when she asked me for a Room I said well you're not very busy so let's see what rates make sense. She bot pissed and left, no great loss as she was hot but not the hottest one there
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Next time ask her if she spits or swallows. That’s usually what I do. And no, I’m not kidding. I’m usually polite when making that inquiry, after determining that’s she’s open to the idea of doing what I want, because I’m genuinely interested in hearing the answer. If she’s pulling this kind of hustle though, and I sense that she’s not really gonna be interesting, I’ll be a smart ass while saying it. :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "You're not like the rest of these losers..." Almost always stripper shit.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Not necessarily true. I don't smoke the Loser Leaf so there is a good chance she means it when she says it to me
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    To be fair though. What do you want her to say to you "hey, I know you're homely looking, boring and horny, want a discount?" You're there to pay for a fantasy..... its not "stripper shit" its her being polite and stroking your ego so you feel good coz that's the fantasy you're buying. You're not going to get anything sincere from a stripper unless you're a friend or dating her, and by that I mean your relationship isn't contingent on money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Her: "You're not like the other losers here" PL: "Yeah - I don't spend shit on the dancers like all these losers, I'm here to pick up a dancer and get some free ass"
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL I'd love to see the reaction to that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion