tuscl

Just an idea

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, December 27, 2018 5:55 AM
Since we can't see what the girls are saying they shouldn't be allowed to see what we say With that said you should have a separate discussion room so vip clients can chat with certified strippers This place is turning into stripper web

21 comments

• Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    There seems to be worry about what goes on in the ladies only section......and I have seen this on other sites as well. Personally I would rather not know. And from what I have observed in the past the concept works if allowed to take root and grow.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    At first, I thought it might be interesting to be able to view the comments in the Dressing Room. But after thinking about it, I really don't care what goes on in there. As long as I get my jolly's inside the clubs, then they can bitch all they want in their own section. I would like to see more of them interact with us here in the VIP section though.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Agreed
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    You don't want to hear what goes on in the Dressing Room--either TUSCL's or the strip club's. It's a bunch of women bitching about men and everything else. Trust me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I don't care what happens in the dressing room at the strip club. I also don't care what is said in the dancer's section here.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    The only time I care about what is going on in the strippers dressing room is if the best ones are spending too much of their time in there instead of interacting with the customers. This applies both to the clubs and here.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Personally I would rather not know. " The subtle madness of true genius. lol ... seriously, I think that: 1. We really don't want to know what they're saying. For fuck's sake, it's not going to be nice 2. I don't know Founder's intentions, but consider that the purpose of the Dressing Room might be a bit more indirect -- it's not intended to be "fair", nor do I think Founder actually gives a crap about strippers having a safe space to talk. What it may do, is attract more actual strippers to tuscl. Whether that's a good thing or not remains to be seen -- but in general, I am all on board for giving all of this a go. Let the girls have the dressing room, make them a promise that their comments can't be seen by the guys (and won't ever be seen, sometime in the future; their comments are confidential) and let's see what happens. Exciting man!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t mind strippers having their own room to talk without us. They can say stuff we wouldn’t want to hear in the club dressing rooms, on stripperweb, in PMs here. Founder is presumably trying to increase traffic to this site for business reasons. If his changes make Tuscl more appealing to both strippers and customers, it should benefit us all. If the changes don’t work out well, no one is forcing me to read the discussion board.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I think it's a great idea for verified dancers to have their own PL free space to chat. I hope the verification process is good enough to keep trolls who will go to great lengths to try to get in and fuck everything up. I just hope it all works as well as Founder intended.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Founder probably just wants more strippers on the site. But my guess it’s a total dead zone over there.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I doubt it will be active any time soon. I know I don’t really have any motivation to post until any activity from there doesn’t appear in dancer’s profiles in this discussion and comments history. There is potential in it tho. Despite it being mostly dead, there were a couple of dancers who posted in there who are only occasionally active on the board. I was considering making a few threads for kicks. Something along the lines of: “I don’t wanna give lapdances. Can I just make money on stage?” “Will I get hired in Vegas? Also wtf is a Sheriff Card?” “I am a being with eight tentacles from another dimension. I am coming to earth to eat some souls. Do you think I can hired at a club with my tentacles? Also, where I come from, we don’t care about human trivialities such as ID and SS cards. Think they will let me work without those things?”
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    @juicebox. It's the same old BS. They bitch about us. We bitch about them.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Nicespice I looked at your past comments but I don't see any from the dancer board. Has Founder fixed the issue already?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Btw just because something is private doesn’t mean it has to be negative. (Though, yes, there will likely be lots of negativity). For example, one dancer and I exchanged some PMs before. She told me she was considering meeting up with another TUSCLer. One I had met before. And I was able to genuinely say that she would likely have a good meetup because he is a good natured guy. So I’d imagine those types of conversations would happen as well.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I think it's good for the dancers to have their own discussion room, what they discuss will not affect my fun.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @TFP Oooh okay. I just checked a few profiles. My discussion thread still shows up. But as for the users who replied with a comment, those comments have been taken out of their comment history thread. So I guess the only thing really visible is just discussion titles now. But that’s an easy fix. Just title them something like “flagooner loves the Loser Leaf” or something. I didn’t realize that was fixed. Thanks founder xD
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    STF Jackie. Thats the stupidest idea you‘ve had since you tried to market 4 loco chacken fingers. Lol
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Ignorance is a bliss
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I agree thus they shouldn't see our bitch ing about them either Founder should lock the boy's room up as well.. Men only Now with that said founder should sell Passes to lirk those rooms for a price for the curious
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    He could set up a men’s room, but I have a feeling there would always be at least one troll in there
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Glory wholes lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion