tuscl

I got played like a dumbass

Bigtittylover69
Los Angeles
I thought I was impervious to there mind games at this point... guess i was wrong now I've caught feeling and she's gone MIA. I mean what is "real" anyway, the way she made me feel was real, the fact that she had fun was real, who cares if it was an act can't we make that our new reality. God I really turned into a PL. Anyone else with experience on this and how to deal?

38 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    No, you had been a PL long before this. You turned into a RIL.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Please supply more details Bigtittylover69!

TUSCL needs more crazy stories! They’re brilliant! ;)
  • Bigtittylover69
    6 years ago
    @flagooner: trust me I have never been into any of these girls after a one night stand.

@4got2wipe: I would, but if she happens to frequent this site i don't want her to know. I'm still hoping she will follow up with that date she promised me.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Yeah, find a new one. Go Xmas shopping for your cock lol. The funny thing is the old one will pop up when you’ve moved one. Get out there and go play the game.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    *on
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Why do all the troll accounts use this same goofy "caught feelings" line. Who the fuck talks like that?
  • Bigtittylover69
    6 years ago
    @pistola: no more strippers man

@rickdugan: Trust me not a troll, I wish this wasn't real
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    Sometimes we get get played nor because we are ignorant or inexperienced. TUSCL men get played all the time… and not because the strippers are super smart, smooth or Machiavellian... but because their behavior and SS has enough tangible possibility for it to be believable.

Belief is often the death of reason.

The belief that she is going to fulfill our need for affection, attention, romance, sex etc. is what make us “fall in love” and put up whit a lot of their bad behavior and SS and lowers our self-worth, until they leave as we knew they would.

And we ask ourselves “what did I do wrong, and what did I do to deserve being treated so poorly and abandoned.”

We believe that we can “die from a broken heart” our sense of reason has been killed by those insane beliefs.

If we “survive” we will find out that there are and will be more women in the future, what if the object of our affection dies in an accident and “leaves us”? are we going to kill ourselves?

The best thing I have learned after half a century in this world is that if we fall and we are still alive we are going to have to get up and keep going.

We have to learn from these experiences and know to be aware that we might be the type of person that that type of woman prey on, and work on ourselves, our self esteem, our physical, mental, social, environmental and economic well being to be ready when the right opportunity appears.

It is say that luck happens when preparation meets opportunity.

Get up dust yourself off and keep going, get yourself ready for the next experience, with more knowledge and better prepared.

Keep looking for an ATF DS until you find the one for you. Keep your expectations realistic and prepare yourself for the worst and hope for best.

Good luck,

“Merry Christmas and Happy New Year”
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Well, you can wallow in it. After all, she left you all alone so close to Christmas. You'll probably be sitting there all alone eating your TV dinner, too broke to even go out and have fun because she took all your money from you...

OR...

You can man the fuck up. Go to a shitty dive bar or hit the gym or both. Do things that make you feel a bit masculine again, if that is even possible.

Glad I could help. ;)

• gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Short answer: you're a RIL and you've been ghosted. Man up and move on.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Eh, I'd wager it's happened to most PLs once. It's if you don't learn the lesson and it happens again that you need to re-think everything

-->"Why do all the troll accounts use this same goofy "caught feelings" line. Who the fuck talks like that?"

That's a millennial thing (which gives some idea of who is behind it, when it's someone's alt persona). So is "the feels" and "feeling some type of way".
  • Bigtittylover69
    6 years ago
    You are all right, I knew this wasn't real from the start although i admitted to her i was in a vulnerable postilion and she made her move the worst part is I am still hoping she'll text me back.
    I need to learn how to meet girls IRL
    @rickdugan: i can feel the scathing judgement coming from your comments, I frequent the gym regularly and I don't drink. but yeah, I am broke AF until the 1st
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Go after a new girl. Fastest way to move on.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Learn from it, don't sweat it too much, it has happened to everyone here, you'll feel just fine as soon as the next stripper comes along !
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You caught feelings?

Didn't your doctor tell you about the yearly RIL vaccine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    To everything there is a season

Dancers move on all the time, it's the nature of the beast
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Decent chance she could be taking time off for the holidays as many people do and may come back to the club at some point - or she may contact you at some point when she's hurting for $$$ (assuming you exchanged #s)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Let it go and move on. You can’t do anything about it now, except wallow. If you wallow, you accomplish nothing other than extending the shitty experience.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Good point by Papi Chacho, this is vacation & family season, for strippers as with everyone else. Sometimes they want to shut off entirely for a few weeks. Even if she does get back to you in January, take note of this -- you are a work chore for her that she wants to turn off when she goes on vacation, not a romantic interest. It's a good, honest reminder that you should take to heart.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Decent chance you may run into her in the club in the future and she may act like nothing ever happened - just part of the hustle - don't hate the playa, hate the game
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Seppuku. It’s really the only answer. It solves *your* problem, along with everyone else’s. It’s a win-win.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    OP you need to share more details. If it was just in the club, or you were paying to see her outside it, then she didn't play you, you played yourself. You know it was just a business transaction.....a pleasant one, but that's it. If you had feelings, then you should have acted on them and see where it goes.

As for her going MIA, its around the holidays so a lot of strippers take time off. She doesn't really owe you an explanation of why she isn't at work.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    What is "RIL"?

This sort of thing happens, and although there is always that 1 in million chance it becomes what a guy might pang for, the reality is that transacting money for any kind of affection or experience does not create a reality. Money is an attractant but it pays for an illusion. If the other person cares about not hurting you, and they know it's an illusion but see you getting lost in the illusion, they will override their interest in the money to avoid pulling you in deeper which would hurt you more.

You didn't get played. You got lost in a dynamic that wasn't really what you wanted it to be. Your wish fulfillment got caught up in believing an illusion was real. Whenever we enter into these arrangements, we must be guarded.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    RIL is regular in love
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Whats that song again where it goes *im in love with a stripper*! Fall in love with the act and service but dont cross the line of business bro
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Business is business - don't take it personally - LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You didn't get played - you just don't understand the game

:)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    BTL, no "scathing judgment" intended. Where I come from, we give men who wallow in self pity over a self-inflicted injury a swift kick in the ass. I would have used something like "walk it off" or "shake it off and saddle back up" if this was unforeseeable, but the self-inflicted aspect of this led to a little extra pop in the comment. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ you got that right Papi, biggest problem these newbies face is they don’t realize very how predatory some women can be. I remember someone saying that the average guy in a strip club is being hunted and he just doesn’t know it.
    Ladies please don’t jump all over me, I know it isn’t all strippers but it is a large number of them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's like going into the jungle and then being mad they got attacked by an animal - LOL
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    69 can you elaborate more on the story. I would to hear how it went down. I’m just waiting for a plan bored as fuck. But hey man this shit has happened to a lot of posters on here myself included (although many won’t admit it) But what separates most of them from most other people is that they know how to move the fuck on.

I know the feeling, that was probably one of the hottest girls in the world to you. It’s like damn I’m hitting that!?!? Hell yeah. And then POOF GONE! Shit sucks but there is way more out there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Strip clubbing is def not an exact science
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    *plane not plan.

*would love to hear.

I need to proof read more
  • Bigtittylover69
    6 years ago
    I posted the full story on a separate discussion
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Fall in love in the club and fall out of it when you leave.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    catching feelings for a stripper is like thinking the salesman at the clothing store is really your friend. strippers are great for access to hot bodies nothing more. if you're looking for more than that go on match.com
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL - pretty-much
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Honest go to SC and improve your game, these girls get hit on all day every day and they know the game well.

Even the girls below 6. If they reject you so what? Its all about experience and then use what you learn on the girls in the every day life. SC is entertainment nothing more, however the experience you get from there you can apply it to outside and improve your game :). Also you wouldnt be afraid to talk to 9s-10s in SC cause its their job to talk to you and its your job to see if you can get extras at a low price! Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion