tuscl

The secret handshake

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Friday, December 21, 2018 7:37 PM
From reading this board I would think that it’s extremely common for a dancer to indroduce herself with some OTP dick play. That has never happened to me. What’s the secret password to get the secret handshake?

16 comments

• Johny5
    6 years ago
    Please? *waves Benjamin*
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Go to Paradise Showgirls near LA. Standard greeting.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    It’s called the Paradise Handshake lol
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    You will see Pistola fiving secret handshakes at every club he attends
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You gotta get on the club's special list
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    It happens about less than half the time when I go to an extras club, no password needed just the right dancer trying to warm you up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You can do like Juice and wear a tshirt that says "please shake my other hand"
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's not really that common - tends to happen more in clubs where not only are extras possible but extra are kinda the main thing - and probably more common in dives that are extras-heavy
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Right club right time of day. I've never gotten the handshake on a Friday night. But I have many times during the day
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    It depends on the club and the age of the dancer. Aging strippers are more likely to do it, young ones never do it.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    roll out a stack of hunneds and use it as a fan.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Get one every time at the Electric Blue. Had a few in Foxy Brockton, quite a few at Marios, and in RI, Micky's and Fantasies. Both young and older strippers.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Go to the right club. It's as simple as that.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Rl27 is correct
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    I had one cute dancer start with the handshake. I went to vip with her and discovered the handshake was the limit of her exertions. She spent the entire vip time making promises and trying to persuade me to give her hundreds more. The next time I saw her I didn’t recognize the face but the handshake told me to leave, immediately.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah some dancers use the handshake as a head-fake to get you to think they are UHM but they don't have any intentions of being naughty
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion