tuscl

GPS has anyone hooked up with one?!

Johny5
Texas
Friday, December 21, 2018 4:47 PM
We all seem them, the one that stands out confident and a straight 10. Anyone make it a mission to see if they can get one?! When i see one id go for it and see how we click unless shes with a regular or something. Write your experience down below!

19 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Just because she's confident and gorgeous, doesn't mean she has GPS, just means you lack confidence in yourself. I only go for confident , beautiful women, that's about my self worth.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Nah i dont lack any confidence lol id go for whoever i believe is up to par. It is however their choice if they feel the same about you once you interact with each other. I have seen some below a 7 with GPS but i believe they were just had a lot to drink and loosen up.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Any woman can have GPS. Most women I have encountered with GPS are far from hot. I have never made getting a straight 10 my mission. it is very easy to get a dancer. "Hi, my name is K, let's go for a private dance. " I rarely have to work harder than that. I don't care how hot she is, if she has GPS, I will almost always skip her. I say almost always because even a veteran PL like me does stupid shit at times.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Sjg tried to fuck his garmin
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ^ Lol, that was cruel. Went out to sugar-dinner last week with a GPS girl who turned out to be a Hooters girl body-builder, and ex-cheerleader. She got drunk during dinner and made an embarrassing fool of herself in front of the waitress. Just plain boring and whatever physical beauty she had disappeared by the end of the dinner.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Beauty can only get you the attention, for approaches but if you got a shitty personality its game over. Both ways
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    lol this is interesting. As a female I think the worst GPS girls I've interacted with were always girls that aren't in the 8-10 range. Don't get me wrong I've met super hot girls that do come off conceited- but I don't think they were that extreme about it to be in the "GPS" category.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^have to agree with blahblah and others. the girls i've met with the most exaggerated "GPS" have never been gorgeous young things in perfect shape. it's typically some average looking girl, often times a cokehead. being somewhat shy and insecure i've always been jealous of them because for every guy who doesn't fall for it there seems to be another 2 or 3 who do and i admire the genuine confidence and carefree attitude they exude even if they see crazy and stuck up to everyone else
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I knew a GPS bitch that was old and lumpy. She thought every guy was checking her out. Her husband was as smart as her too. She thought someone was peeping on her through the widow from the darkness outside, so she told her hubby. He looks out the window and sees a guy out there. He ducked down and they other guy ducked at the same time. He stands up and the other guy stands up also. Finally he tried punchinthe guy through the window. With a bloody hand he found out he punched his own reflection.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    @macktruck we appreciate you telling us about your experience with your woman ;) lol burn!! No PL was harm from this comment
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I consider GPS a negative, and I avoid girls with it. So, no I haven't hooked up with any. But a lot of the other points are valid. The majority of the cases of GPS I've seen have been with girls I find to be average or so in looks. Perhaps its because part of my definition of having GPS is inherent that they think they're worth more than I do. A 10 and a 7 can have the same attitude, but I'll likely consider the 7 to have GPS while the 10 will just come off confident. I do pretty much always approach the girls I find attractive, it seems retarded not to. I don't make it my mission to get in their pants though. If it works out, great. If not, I move on pretty quick.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    GPS is about a dancer's self valuation not on how others view her attractiveness, though GPS is probably fuel by the flattery of others. The only way to find out if a dancer has GPS is talk to her and most likely take her for a test drive. To me, the GPS manifests itself in her pricing and services: Does she only do VIP dances? Is her pricing in line with the other dancers? If I think she had GPS I cut my losses and move on, so I've never hooked up with a dancer/model/coffee girl who I thought had GPS.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Good points @dolfan you developed your GPS radar well sir
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    @bigdicksammy you mean the one where we were both in vip and the girl you had ended up joining the fun on on my booth? Love that story
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    To me, GPS is 6 or 7 trying to charge rates you'd expect from a 9 or 10. To the original question... no. Nor would I want to.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    @ishmael i think @sammy has GQS. Golden queer syndrome lol perhaps a shitty childhood if he has to be a keyboard warrior on a SC forum for attention
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @j5 welcome to the trolls. The girl is the ringleader and the two that follow her think they have a chance at fucking her one day which is even more pathetic
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    @sammy probably not as deep is your throat lmao
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmao @ Sammy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion