tuscl

Topless or nude house cleaner.

Musterd21
Indiana
Friday, December 21, 2018 1:38 PM
Has anybody here ever use a topless or nude house keeper? Just wondering how well they cleaned. I guess if they were good looking you might not care.

14 comments

• IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I get my girl to do it on her days off...
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I do NOT want to see my cleaning lady naked.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Try topless and nude...
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    is this a real service? where do you get a naked house cleaner?
  • I will do it topless
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    If its full service, she's shapely, and the price is right, I'd prefer that over a strip club....
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Any girl that is good looking enough that I would want to see naked is not going to work hard enough. Cleaning houses and doing it properly is hard work. I want my maid to do her job. Then I'll get my stripper to do a different job.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I once got a babe off craigs list to come over and do some light cleaning while topless for $100. She was cute and role-played well, of course she didn't actually really clean anything other than some dishes. I had her come by a second time not too long after again for $100 and ended up having her give me a lap dance in her panties and then pulled her panties down and spanked her for a few minutes over my lap. That was as far as it got.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I’ve got two ladies that clean the house. They are cute and always wear Lycra workout tights and tank tops. They look like they are going to Pilates class. If I ever had the chance to see them clean naked or topless I’d be all over it.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    my maid get topless and jack me off every morning when I wake up.
  • Lofn
    6 years ago
    I've done naked cleaning before. Sometimes I scrub the shit out of the guy's house; sometimes I just dance and chat naked. It all depends on what the customer wants. If you use a nude maid agency, you can talk to the booker and clarify that you really do want your house sparkling.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    How do you make sure you are safe if you do that? Seems kinda sketchy
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Well, it seems to me she'd have trouble hiding a gun in her outfit, so, probably safe... ;-)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I meant the dudes lol. How does a girl going to some random guy's house know she is gonna be safe from the perverted bastard
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion