tuscl

Anyone ever had a shit night at the SC where no girls interest you?

Johny5
Texas
Friday, December 21, 2018 2:20 AM
I recently had a shit night where no dancer got my attention. I spent most of my time talking with the bartender, she was cool af btw and was trying to find me a 9-10 knowing i have high standards lol. Anyway spent about 2 hours observing and doing rotations tipping some dancers/waiters but i didnt get any LD that peak my interest so i left. It was a shitty night was wondering anyone else experience this?

22 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it sometimes happens.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Bartenders can be fun too!
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Yeah, it happens. My standards are specific to what I'm intrested in even a 9 or a 10 may not pique my interests if other aspects of her are quite what I'm looking for. Then again, I found a 7 or 8 that was much more fun when a 9 or 10 with GPS. I think that for me attraction is important and physical attraction is vital but some sort of emotional or intellectual connection is even more so. It is not uncommon for me to go to a club and simply tip a few girls and call it a night. And I agree come off that bartenders are or waitresses can be a lot of fun. I have gone home with 1 or 2 over the years but have been absolutely A-blast
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I've had disappointing visits but never a shitty night as I try to make the most of the visit. If the visit is not going well, maybe I'm being too picky or expecting too much, I try to figure how I can have fun. Sometimes, it means talking to a girl you had no interest in and a few minutes you learn she is a fun girl or leaving the club and going somewhere you haven't visited in a long time or never visited. The point is I control the fun and I usually have a good time.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I've had disappointing visits but never a shitty night as I try to make the most of the visit." I try to do the same thing. I usually SC with a buddy or several, and on those occasions, even if the girls are "meh", drinking with your buddies is never bad. If I'm alone and don't like the lineup, and there's nowhere else to go (e.g., Sunday afternoon, exactly 1 club is open), I'll often find a fun girl and just drink with her for a while. I know many of you guys don't like talking to the strippers, but I love it, and some of the girls have very interesting and fun stories (shocker! they're strippers). Typically, if I have a shitty time, it's because I'm at a no-alcohol club, and there's no girls of interest. I rarely go to no alcohol clubs anymore, but when I did, there were definitely occasional crappy days
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I’m picky. So it happens a lot for me. I’m not gonna spend on a 6. No fuck that shit. I go to the strip club to mess with hotties. It normal for me to do multiple clubs in a night.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    There plenty of those nights in Ft Myers. Almost as a rule, in each club the hottest girls have a regular, whale, or sugar daddy yhat they spend all their time with. No matter how much you tip them on stage and ask for a dance, they almost always go back to the guy they were sitting with before they were called. Scarlets is, by far, the worst for that; but even Babes and Lookers has it happen nightly, too. It only makes it worse that Scarlets has the best-looking dancers.
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    Yes - Playhouse in NJ - day shift is super hot, night shift really beat
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I know some clubs that are dead AF. But I kinda like that. I just treat them like regular bars. There's one with really cheap drinks. Watching ratchet titties onstage is just an added bonus.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Yea, I took a shit and left
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Yep. Had it happen in several clubs including one of my local hangouts.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Night? No. I’m primarily a day shift guy these days, but if you can’t find something at night that interests you, you may be in the wrong club.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Not that there wasnt any that peak some interest, they were already preoccupied with their whales before i got there lol. I went probably 3 hours before closing cause from my experience the hotter girls come a tad bit later. Maybe ill try a day shift sometime and see
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Day shift it happens all the time, but if you saw some hotties invested in regular whales, then ya that happens. I agree night shift gals are way hotter. Day shift, the 7s provide some crazy mileage.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Only when I get lazy or need some variety and decide to visit a new place. I wish I could spread the girls at my favorite clubs at other places so I could enjoy them without dealing with the mind games of CFs.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    We've all had club trips where the hottest girl in the room is a 7.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Why is that a shit experience? Any money you don't spend can always be spent on your next visit? That's the joy of what we do; going clubbing multiple times rather than once every 5 years.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Just had a night like that last week. I was in a town not known for great clubs, and my week was unexpectedly packed day and night. Had a little time after I flew into town so I stopped in a formerly reliable spot to see if there were any familiar faces working. The club had recently done some substantial renovation to the main stage (removing a stairwell to the second level), and did some other weird shit where the cabana area on the far side of the club had a lot more light. The new stage layout also took away one of the floor level stairs where guys could get mini-laps when they tipped, and the DJ was just going through the motions. It was heading toward after hours time of night where the bar closes, and none of the familiar faces were doing it for me. Vibe was on life support with more dudes that chicks on the floor. I left after about 15 or 20 minutes and $20 spent. It was $10 just to walk in the door.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    A few times I’ve come very close to having that type of experience, but then at the last minute a total babe appeared out of nowhere. Usually just as I’m about to walk. But I would feel better walking away with all my cash than spending on dances I don’t really want.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    nah, i can fix that shit with a line of snow in my nose.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Sure, it happens. Sometimes it might not even really be the dancers, but rather my own particular mood at that moment. IMO you did exactly the right thing, which is to not force it and keep your scratch handy for a more promising night. Tomorrow is another day.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Can’t say that I’ve ever had a “shit” night, since as someone pointed out, if no one is of interest, it’s just money saved for the next time. I’ve never been beat up, or robbed, or gotten drugged, or anything like that I would consider “shit”.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion