tuscl

Appearance leading to better service

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Thursday, December 20, 2018 3:05 PM
We've talked about what to wear to a club as far as LDK pants and such. I actually don't do that, my normal attire is a 2 or 3 piece semi custom suit in super 120 s, or in a more casual setting, the end of the day I might be wearing a Dress shirt and a pair of slacks normally with dress shoes. Reason I bring this up is I believe it offers me a level of service that I don't see offered to others who come in track suits and such. Whether it's from the girl at the door, the bouncer, manager, the waitress or bartender I also have seen some effects in how I am treated by the dancers. Many will not approach me if I'm in a suit or dressed nicely unless I go to them. Many times they say oh well I thought you were waiting on someone your head however my level of service I received from dancers is almost always excellent. I do tip consistently both at the stage and even if a girl just comes and speaks to me she's going to get $5 for making the effort regardless of what I choose to do. I also tip the waitress bartender front desk girl and bouncers. All of this leads to a level of service that I think it's above beyond what I observe others received in the same club you guys see this as well do you even care?

30 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ve found that as long as you don’t look like a dirtbag or a douchebag, the girls will probably at least give you the time of day. Anything beyond comfortable, clean, casually decent looking is probably a waste.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    True, what you dress like really affects the service as well as tipping everyone and having conversations. That puts you in a new category of guys. Ive seen guys who sit at a corner with a beer and watch looking all creepy and not even get approached by anyone for hour. Its weird, your there to have a good time not to seem creepy even though you dont want to seem that way. I find wearing a nice pair of jeans and a good pull up sleeve shirt works for me. Reason i wear jeans is because ya the grinds arent as close contact as if you wear thin pants or shorts but your goal isnt suppose to be looking for a LDK lol. But your seem more upper class and you will get morre approaches with the dancers. They feel the confidence trust me, everything else is up to your game and how you talk to them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I dress down and dress comfortably for SCing - often commando-shorts or commando lounge-pants - I've never felt I got inferior service from it and for me personally I enjoy my SCing more dressing the way I do. I think too-many SCers have aberations about their SCing and and convince themselves of things that are usually aberations (strippers like me better b/c I dress nice, smell good, take a shower, shave, put on cologne, I work out, I'm fit, I'm well-educated, bla bla bla) If they see you spending $$$, then "your special" in the SC - everything else are usually just mental-gymnastics, IMO.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    It varies with the club and the women. Generalizations are right......51% of the time.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I don't dress nicely because I'm trying to impress the girls, I do it because it to my job. When you're talking to someone about tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars you have a tendency to dress like you're used to handling that amount. If I could buy a suit off the rack I certainly would, unfortunately I have a 16" drop between my chest and my pants size and that is impossible to get off the rack
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There are situations where dressing nice/appropriately is warranted and beneficial, I don't think a SC is necessarily one of those places - I feel if I'm dressed well-enough to eat at Applebees and not look out of place w.r.t. the avg SCer, then it should be good-enough for the SC. I also think over-dressing can perhaps pull a bullseye on your back by ROBs.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What Bbshell said.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    If you think dressing better gets better service for you, good for you. What gets me better service is being a better option than a bunch of dirtbags, which isn't that hard to do.
  • Lattimer
    6 years ago
    If you’re in a cooler climate and have a pair of corduroy jeans, wear them to the club. The girls won’t be used to it but they’ll like them because they’re soft.
  • oscarlomax
    6 years ago
    In a couple of the clubs that were HM that I frequented, I wore comfortable, neat, black warm-up pants (some time soft black nylon pants), polo short, tennis shoes and a sport coat. A few girls came up to me and winked and said, "I see you're ready to play so let's play" (or some version of that.)
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I dress very casually, shorts and flip flops or their equivalent. And I get outstanding service on a very consistent basis. The reason is that I spend money. That is what gets attention at a strip club. Nice clothes might get you some initial attention from the girls because they assume that you must have money since you dress well. But the effect of the clothes doesn’t last. What maters is whether you spend money while you are there. You do and you’ll get attention no matter how you are dressed.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Unless you are wearing a white three piece suit. We all know that no stripper can resist a white three piece suit.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Don't smell terrible. Don't be physically dirty (think construction guys after work). Oddly I do get approached more in my casual wear than my business casual. Maybe the latter says "quick lunch" vs "here to play"?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Of course how you dress effects how they will see you in a strip club. But looking at what ensues as "service" undermines all of that. If you see it as service, its like how IceyLoco describes it, you are a trick. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Wearing a suit just makes you a mark. They think you'll spend money coz you're awkward not coz you look good. Wear trendy brands and a nice chain, nice watch. expensive sneakers. that gets you a better type of attention
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I've never LDK'ed, and I'm not sure that I could or even want to. However, I have taken some of what I've learned here to heart and have had decent results. Since this is Florida, I almost never wear long pants. Still, to look nice, I would always wear designer jeans when I went to strip clubs. I was oblivious to the effect of the fabric I was wearing, even though these were much softer than a true denim like the Levi 501. I never felt like I was ignored, but I never realized how the heavy fly interfered with a lap dance. After reading advice on here, I ditched belt and began wearing shorts. I was at Tootsie's wearing golf shorts for the first time in a strip club. I never knew what I was missing with dancers getting handsy and a thinner, smoother fabric for lap dance grinding. As long as you are clean, well-groomed, and presentable, I don't think there's a great deal of difference in how many girls approach you. Money is the prime influencer for that. What you wear can, but not always, determine what type of experience you have. I'm sold on casual dress so dancers can have as much handsy fun as they like.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    “People greet you according to the way you dress and say goodbay according to the way you behave"
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You’ll never get a second chance to make a good first impression.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    take that to heart sick fuck
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    if you want a good impression at a club, look trendy. if you're old $500 in botox goes a long way
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I don't see much of a difference based on how I dress, at least in terms of performance. Locally, I dress casually. T-shirt and flip flops type of thing. When I'm traveling, its often for work and I'm dressed much more professionally: Unless its cold I leave the jacket in the car, but I've got dress pants/shirt/tie and nice shoes, nice watch, the types of subtle cues the sharks can pick up on. I do find there is a difference in the girls who I attract depending on what I wear. Dressed nicely I get the girls who speak relatively eloquently and know enough to invest more than just "wanna dance" but are clearly about getting paid that night. Dressed more casually I get a wider variety of girls, including the wanna dance girls, but also including the type I prefer. The ones who are looking for repeat business and do the types of things it takes to get that. It's certainly not an absolute thing, but in more often than not it works out that way. One type is not really better than the other. In fact, given the scenarios I tend to get what I'm looking for at the time. So I'd say no, I don't feel dressing better gets you better service. Like gmd said, as long as you meet a certain basic level I don't think it much matters how you look. Appearance does however have an impact on the types of girls who tend to approach. I think that's natural & obvious. I also think we do the same thing. I seek out girls with a look that I perceive fits my desires for that day, based no her outfit, her body language, etc.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    The way you dress just gets you pigeonholed into a category. Its the easiest way for someone to judge you in that setting. I think your best bet for better service is to know the kind of demographics you're dealing with. A club full of Russians is gonna judge your appearance differently from a Latin or Black club. But its a combination of things....looks, age, dress, etc.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Well, I normally don't pay cover. Get 1 or 2 drinks for free and I don't get hassled by the bouncers etc ehen with dangers. The club has started actually carrying my preferred bourbon which is where and rather expensive as well. I don't drop a lot of cash when I go to a club and I only club once or twice a month. I think they think they're going to get more from me
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Dancers not dangers lol
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    dress for comfort. if you want to impress, your shoes watch and jewelry will do the talking
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    A nice watch and shoes I agree but I don't understand jewelry outside of a subtle ring or such. People who comment about suits being uncomfortable are not, in general, wearing good suits.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    ^and I bet they don’t look good in them either bc they probably don’t even fit right
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    by jewelry, a nice ring or chain
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Suits that fit right look right and are comfortable which is why I wear custom via the net. I wear a 50R 36×34 suit so I can't buy of the rack unless I buy cheap separates. Super 120 or better for drape and comfort as well as feel.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    No one wears a suit to go out. At a strip club it just makes you a mark, at a regular club its just posers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion