tuscl

Who’s responsibility is it to tell a dancer it’s time to hang it up

Thursday, December 20, 2018 10:48 AM
It’s America and it’s obviously her right to dance as long as she wants. But let’s get fucking real somebody has to tell her. Should it be us, management or fellow dancers to nudge her. When I see dancers that were dancing in the 90’s, that was a long ass time ago now. In my mind this where Captain Save a Ho has his place, feel free to rescue these dancers.

28 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I think that’s a job for cold and crazy;) he’s the one managing their careers;)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Just tell them to move to Florida. With all the retirees, they think a 50 year old stripper is hot.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^fuck You Jackie;)
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I don't think it should be anyone... if she's making money, let her. I've seen strippers over 50, one bragged about being 63. One Filipina went by the stage name of Grandma. The smartest was a 65 year old from Chile who dressed like a school girl and called herself Lolita. She actually had an amazing body though.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Somebody who isn't a customer.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Just ship them off to Flagooner's old folks home where they can dine on fruit cups to they hearts content while entertaining him.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I’ll bet he’d like that ; )
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    the club. if she's still there she must be making money somehow. doesn't matter if you're 21 or 51 to them as long as you can pay your fees and tip out the staff well.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    No one needs to tell her anything. When customers stop buying dances or stage tipping, that will tell her. In the meantime if she’s making money, goof for her.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    *good
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    No one...well..maybe management. It must be a living hell for some of these past their prime ladies to face rejection all day just for a few bucks.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    As long as she's making money, she'll dance. When the money stops she'll stop. But there's almost always someone willing to take a blow job from a gummer
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Management. The house fee is what stops the bad dancers from working.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Management should fire them before it gets to that point. Instead they let anyone work there long as they pay house fees and once the washed up hoes stop making money they resort to suing the club. That shouldn't happen.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Please! You're in Las Vegas? Management would rather stop minority dancers from working than stopping an old white dancer from working.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Sadly some guys would rather have an old white stripper than a minority. But no fear! Phatboy to the rescue!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As long as they are not being a nuisance to custies or anyone else, I don't see an issue. I don't understand why so many PLs get bent out of shape about a type of dancer being in the club (thick; black; fake-tits; etc); just ignore the ones you don't like and focus on the ones you like - nobody likes the same-thing/type-of-dancer; thus I'm ok with, and actually prefer, variety from age to build to ethnicity etc.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The child from her 3rd baby daddy.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What Papi said. Why should *anybody* have to tell her? She’ll leave when it’s time. Besides, if it weren’t for older strippers, I’d never have met the MILF. :) She is pushing 40 this year. Still hotter than most of the younger girls.
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
    I was seeing a 49 yr old stripper. Her body rocked and was great to be with. When she doesn't have the clients anymore she'll figure it out. I rather see a experienced older lady vs a young one who hasn't a clue.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Don't say bad stuff to dances, or to any women. Don't talk down to them over age, looks, or weight. SJG
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Big Dick Sammy needs to hang it up
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    The market. Once she can't earn she's done. But some dancers have regulars they have been seeing for decades. 2 or 3 good whales can keep an aging stripper in the game well past her sell by date.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I agree the market. Every dancer has her type. The ugly old ones usually get picked up by newbies, desperate guys, or old guys. They tend to offer higher mileage as well. I dont let them bother me. If you play the game right they may give you a nice handshake to entice you for a LD. Its a good starter as you wait for a younger girl to come by.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    As others said, the market. Either she'll no longer get dances, or the clubs will no longer let her work.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    There are men for every type. Worry about your own.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Just tell her they're hiring at the Clermont Lounge in Atlanta.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    If not management then the customers but only in the form of not buying dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion