tuscl

Spreading the holiday cheer

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Wednesday, December 19, 2018 10:41 AM
Ok, now I'm starting to get hit with extra texts, including a couple from long forgotten girls. With Christmas only 6 days away, some of them are finally starting to think about presents for their kids. I can only imagine what my phone will be like on Sunday the 23rd. I really love this time of year. It may be time for Santa Dugan to get out there and help some deserving gals help their own little ones. ;) Anyone else have any special plans to spread a little extra holiday cheer?

19 comments

• Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I am always ready to buy a lady a drink!
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    @dugan lol ho ho ho santa got benjamins for my reindeers
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Texts from my phone the past 3 days “Hey Baby” <that one is a 10 dancer “Hey u wanna fuck *starving emoji like 10 times* 8 SB “So when are we meeting up?” 9 SB “Get your ass over here” 8 dancer I’ve known for a while. It’s rare when she works Got some choices to make. Not doing them all.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Texts from my phone the past 3 days “Hey Baby” <that one is a 10 dancer “Hey u wanna fuck *starving emoji like 10 times* 8 SB “So when are we meeting up?” 9 SB “Get your ass over here” 8 dancer I’ve known for a while. It’s rare when she works Got some choices to make. Not doing them all.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    My shit got cut off. I had a whole thing typed up. Fuck it I’m doing it again. Sum it up I got a bunch of texts from a bunch of hotties many hailing from flake city.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    I’ve had half a dozen cum see me texts last few days. Maybe if one of them comes up with a more original tag line I’ll take her up ion it. It’s a buyers market this week
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    TJHK strippers and the street girls are blowing up my message app. Love it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is holiday cheer a euphemism for stripper's legs.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I got enough commitments for my time, I can’t bother using it for quenching another’s emotional, hence financial, shortcomings. More power to you if you can devote time spending it with trash. I must admit though, I’ll be spending a couple hours at a club nearby soon.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Meat, putting aside the obvious absurdity of an Internet troll calling anyone else trash, you're talking about girls who are just trying to provide for their kids. I don't consider any mother to be trash for doing that, even if it includes sleeping with men for money. Girls I consider trash are those who would rather live off the endless charity of others instead of doing what it takes to give their kids a better Xmas.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    I've had a few ladies pop out of the woodwork in the last few days wanting to meet. None of them have kids except for one girl, but my preference is women without kids.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    A few. Notably, two PFs (past favorites) messaged me last night after a long time out of touch. Turns out that they were both working at the Foxy Lady. Go figure. I'm interested in seeing one of them. The other is lacquered in crazy sauce.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t have any particular spreading plans right now but the phenomenon of lots of siren calls around Christmas certainly seems to be playing out.
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    I get paid once a month, on the first. I budget to take care of family, close friends and paying clients at holiday time. Dancers can wait until well after New Year's Eve. I refuse to be any more of an ATM than I am already.
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    I get paid once a month, on the first. I budget to take care of family, close friends and paying clients at holiday time. Dancers can wait until well after New Year's Eve. I refuse to be any more of an ATM than I am already.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I'd rather spread some whores legs.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    ^Stripper I like your song ^
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Very cute @ Stripper Cutie ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion