tuscl

Miami clubs for the skinny black dancer (pics included)

Would any of the lovely members of TUSCL have any recommendations for me as far as Miami clubs go? I don’t care if it’s an extras club, as long as there’s a decent amount of foot traffic to compensate. I can also speak Spanish pretty well so feel free to recommend to me clubs with largely spanish speaking customers as well. My sights are largely set on Miami since I’m only really look to vacation

Thanks in advance!! Besos

https://imgur.com/a/bhOTrFo

24 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The only club in Miami I hit regularly is Tootsies not sure of their hiring criteria but most of the women there black, white, and Hispanic are slender, the few times I hit Club Climax, the Office, and the body club, mostly black dancers plenty of foot traffic and all body types, wait for Papi to weigh in he’d probably have the best intel, or you could PM him, let us know where you end up I’m sure some of us will come visit.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Baby, you are not skinny. You are FIT !
  • MAASXX
    6 years ago
    Thank you!! Haha but im emaciated by Atlanta standards
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Send a PM to a member on here by the name of Papi Chulo. He is the expert on Miami area clubs.

You would do well at Tootsies. You also might do well at Eleven. Eleven is very upscale and very different from other clubs.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I agree with Warrior on you being fit. Thanks for the pics. They’re very good.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Dayum!!!

I can't imagine that you would have a hard time. Your customers on the other hand...
  • MAASXX
    6 years ago
    ¿Papi, donde está usted?

Oh and I want restaurant recommendations.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    If I stay in Miami, I like the Brickell area :

https://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=restaur…

Highly recommend Perricone's.

• Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Looks like you'd do fine at the mixed clubs as well. Most of the clubs in S. FL are extras clubs, the ones that aren't are mostly tourist traps.

We might be able to better recommend a club if you gave us some better criteria than just being skinny and black. That's a good start, but the more you tell us the better? For example, daytime or night? Do you want a high volume place where you just hop around and do a dance or two for a customer then move on, or do you the type who'll sit and chat/drink then sell a bunch of dances at once or maybe do a Champagne room? And how set are you on "Miami" vs other places in the greater Miami area/S. FL in general (West Palm and down?)

Without knowing that, I'd say look Into:
    Club Climaxx & Body Club - both kinda support the do a few dances and move on approach, but body does have rooms.

E11EVEN - More of a party place than a strip club, but there's a lot of money in there on weekend nights. From what girls have told me its really boom or bust.

Tootsies - Need I say more? Maybe not what it used to be, but still fun to be had and money to be made.

Avoid:
    Bare Necessity - Just shitty
    Bella's - Shitty, management has a rep for ripping off customers, gotta assume they do the same to the girls too
    Erotica Cabaret - Kinda same as Bellas. Maybe I should just say avoid Hialeah. It's a special place, not in a good way.
    Club Madonna - Tourist Trap, unless you're a top notch scammer you won't make shit.
    The Trap Lounge - Shithole

There's a bunch of others I didn't mention, but maybe if you tell us more I can be more specific. And yes, I think its safe to say no one on the site knows the Miami club scene for black girls better than Papi.

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Papi's article may be a little out of date, but mostly relevant
  • MAASXX
    6 years ago
    Thank you Dolfan! And I prefer lap dance factories...I’ve danced at high end gown clubs before but I’m not a fan
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    In order to give you the best advice you’ll need to post more pics with less clothes.

Unrelated: you’re very hot with a fantastic body! Best of luck to you.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Let us know where you wind up, not sure I'll make it in but maybe...
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    It looks like you'd do quite well at mixed clubs. White and Hispanic guys like black chicks, but they just are not into the women that the urban community promotes as having an ideal body type like Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, and Kim Kardashian.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Check out the Bikini Bar on Collins Ave. in Miami Beach, near Haulover Beach, one of my favorite spots.
    Not a nude or topless place. Just what the name says.
    You are a sexy gal. Smoking hot! Thanks for the photos.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Don't know the clubs in Miami, but you look amazing and have plenty of curves. If you get up Chicago way, I would be happy to visit with you
  • MAASXX
    6 years ago
    Thank you guys! If I don’t get my passport to go to mexico, I’ll let you know where I end up in Miami
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Miami/South-Florida (SoFlo) can be a bit tricky for out-of-area dancers - Miami is kinda a different animal compared to the rest of the country, and not just w.r.t. strip-clubs

As many on this board know, SoFlo SCs are dominated by the Cuban-dancers which for w/e reason makes it difficult for other dancers to the point that it's often hard to even find whitegirls in the SoFlo clubs and particularly in Miami.

In particular, many of the Miami mixed clubs are MINO ("mixed in name only") - it's not uncommon for AA dancers to have issues being hired in mixed-clubs especially good-$$$ clubs, and in my limited experience this is particularly so in many of the Miami "mixed" clubs - I'm into ebony-dancers, and it used to be that I could hit Tootsies on a Fr or Sat eve where there'd be ~100 dancers and I may not find a single AA-dancer (and I would know since that is what I look for) - I know see "some" but by some it may be 3 or 4 out of 50+ dancers on a weeknight; and it seems they are often relegated to the less-busy midshift vs the best nighshift shift.

From what other TUSCLers have posted about finding you attractive, I'd say you have a decent chance to catch-on in a mixed SoFlo club (often times the thicker big-booty ebonies seem to have less luck).

I would say give the popular Miami clubs a try like Tootsies and Deans Gold - they at least have a "bit" more diversity than many of the supa Cuban-heavy Miami clubs in that in big clubs like Deans and Tootsies one sees a few whitegirls and a few ebonies.

If that doesn't pan out - and if you have a car to get around - you can give the Broward county clubs (next county north of Miami-Dade county) a try (Club Play in Davie; perhaps Cheetah in Pompano or BT's in Pompano; Scarlett's in Hallandale; Goldfinger in Sunrise).

All the clubs I've mentioned I've seen "some" AA dancers and they have good foot-traffic - and if you're staying in Broward vs Miami, and have transportation, there maybe some clubs in West Palm Beach that could work for you.

Other than that - the only mixed-club that hires a good # of ebonies (where often 50 to 60% of the dancers are ebonies), is Porthole Pub in Pompano - not as good as the clubs I've mentioned above but decent foot traffic, it's more of a blue-collar dive though.

And then there are the black-clubs which from my POV as a custy it appears to me they are not necessarily good-$$$ clubs - for starters dances are just $5 and in some cases $10 (vs $25 in the mixed-clubs where you keep $20) - but even at $5 (and sometimes $10), many of the custies in there don't seem that interested in buying dances and seem more interested in hanging-out - not saying a girl can't make decent $$$ just seems it's not as easy/lucrative (from my vantage-point).

I've had out-of-area dancers contact me in the past for club advice - and seems most of them had a hard-time getting in a good club in SoFlo (probably a lot of demand for the good clubs) - and seems many of them had a harder time making $$$ in SoFlo compared to their home/area clubs - personally I don't think Miami is a great area for dancers; not terrible; but it seems to me it's easier for dancers to make $$$ in other areas.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    One club I didn't see mentioned above is down in my neck of the woods, Showgirls. To be upfront, I've not been in that club in over a year. I used to frequent it more than most others. Also being up front, I am not a fan of AA, Ebony, Black, or whatever the daily name is. Not because of the race, but I really like the contrast of Asian women, dark hair and relatively pale skin. Same with the contrast of a dancers nipples.

Anyway, about Showgirls. They usually had a higher mix of dancers. Almost always Cuban, is the majority, but after that, it's a pretty good split among black and while. Only saw an Asian once and never saw her again. Might be worth a shot. Also, I've not seen a Papi dancer in there. Most are "sized" normally.

Good luck to you!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Showgirls used to be more mixed and had whitegirls and a decent # of black girls - but these days it's pretty-much all Cubans which is an overall trend that's been escalating over the last couple of years in SoFlo where there are very few clubs worthwhile that are not Cuban dominated
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Papi,

Thanks for the update. Now, that is about the only club I can visit due to time restraints. Just haven't made it by recently. Cuban is fine IF they have a somewhat exotic look and speak a tad of English.

I am HOPING I can make it on the 24th.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ the 24th is a big day for Cubans where families get together (usually around dinner time but sometimes they start early in the day) - I would assume many Miami clubs would be slow on the 24th but you never know
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I think Clubber is referring to January when we’re all gonna meet at tootsies
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ oh
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion