Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

$10 laptop dances in phx

crazzybowy33

Texas

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

The last time I asked on here for recommendations to a good sc in Dallas, you guys were kind enough to direct me to bucks wild and I was very happy with the experience.

So, it's that time of the year and the wifey will be going home for a month, I'll be staying in Dallas and phx for 2 weeks each and looking for suggestions on SCs in both areas. I know bucks wild has $10 dances on Mondays until 10 pm, any clubs in phx with a similar price point and excellent two way contact?

I know I could read the reviews, but many ppl post fake reviews to get free membership, so I prefer asking the veterans in discussions forum.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

HiLiter PHX was known for its $10 floor-dances, but it's had it's issues w/ LE in the last year+ and not sure of the state of things

Profile picture for crazzybowy33
crazzybowy33
•

True, I heard great things about hiliter but it was too late for me... issues started before I could sample it. Hoping similar clubs have popped up in phx area.

Profile picture for Neobwh
Neobwh
•

If you want really high mileage Blue Moon days is your answer. 3 dances $46 so a bit higher than your price point but with right girl full nude and more. Hilighter a dud now

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

If the reviews might be fake, the answers in the discussions could also be fake. You’re just too lazy to be bothered.

Profile picture for 623
623
•

Amen to that.

Do your own research like a real PL.

Profile picture for crazzybowy33
crazzybowy33
•

@johnsmith69 not according to my last experience on discussions... Whereas you see a lot of shill reviews. Plus the reviews are infrequent and the veterans are quite active on the discussions page.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement