tuscl

"I bet you have a really nice pussy to match those tits.”

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:42 PM
Are these kind of comments helpful in a strip club or should they be avoided? Some dancers are really attractive and fun to look at, but would it be acceptable to say that to them?

17 comments

• pistola
    6 years ago
    Avoid. You wanna compliment a dancer tell her her heels match her outfit.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Licepuss. LOL That made me bust up laughing I like her, but that was funny.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I’ve never found that type of compliment to be of help before the fact. Compliments as you would any woman - her appearance, her hair, her outfit, but projecting your suppositions is too much, too soon.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d avoid that type of compliment. If she has great tits - I’d definitely compliment them when shown. If she shows her pussy - then a compliment would be fine. The leading type of comment is prone to backfire.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Hahaha. Yeah according to somebody that is gross. I doubt its any more helpful in a strip club than saying that to a regular woman. I wouldn't say that but i dont know if somebody that looks like brad pitt or George clooney could say that. They have a better chance of something like that being acceptable. The thing is the guys that women want know better than to say some shit like that so when a... less desirable says that(because they dont know any better) its gross, creepy, etc. Best to just avoid commenting on a womans appearance unless its their outfit or something non-sexual. A lot of it has to do with who it is making the comment.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Chessmaster I said that on an earlier thread in response to PSD, it matters who says it, and the non creepy guys prolly wouldn’t say something like that.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Cheesy!
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    If your a real player you want to project class not 12 yo crass. Example: I went into Ritz and as walking past Stage 2 really find blonde in black bik with British or Aussie accent. I told “your so absolutely fine in that”. She got closer I did some lite touching tipped her ten. As soon as she finished on stage she came to my table. When I told her I am VIP she said “let’s go to one of those rooms and I will get naked for you.” We went to the CR area and entered a room (had door) got on couch. It also has an end table and light that could be dimmed. My Bens were with me - shut door and had quite a time. This b4 city made 16 clubs take out special champagne / VIP areas going to open arrangement...bummer.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    Continuation of above; I started seeing her otc after that fantastic experience. Pop 250 she would not come down but one fantastic blonde / took lots of photos for my archive both bik and nude. Fantastic fuk especially CG nice tits too her pussy a climax machine. Eventually some rich SD got ahold of her who was giving 500 throw.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    the only way i would say that is if she is...actually i changed my mind. no don't ever say that. it sounds like you're a serial killer
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Avoid sexual compliments like that unless its your girlfriend. Compliment her nails or tell her that her outfit is creative or somehow stands out from the rest.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I did say that once to a stripper, I was at her home and her cat jumped on my lap, and started purring, as I was petting it, leading me to say with a smile you have such a nice pussy ;)
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Well, how about if you compliment her pussy hair then, since that seems to be coming back into style?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Yeah!!!
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    If you feel like being avoided by all the dancers at the club, then sure go ahead ;)
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    DC/StripperCutie they won't avoid someone for saying that. They hear worse.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    In a strip club, if you use a line like this, then the worst is she'll leave and maybe even complain to the bouncers. At best she may laugh, likely will charge you a lot more than normal and the dance very lame. That's not to say I haven't heard as equally stupid pick up lines from dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion