Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Any experience with Rose @ Xposed?

jsmith818

California

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Im sure she also dances at other clubs in the area. Short blonde, Russian. Had a very entertaining LD with her recently and was given a #. Before I go any further, wanted to know if anyone knows if she's safe.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Is she a hairless ape? If the bitch is a Russian as in a Siberian tiger all I can say is that will not fuck a Siberian tiger. I'm a rick!

ROAR!!!

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

I heard she’s a undercover agent. Don’t fall in the trap and ask her for extras!!

Profile picture for jsmith818
jsmith818
•

lol....thanks a ton guys.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Since TUSCL’s “area” is the whole world, yeah, I guess she is in the area.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice gave her syphilis and she gave him crabs. YMMV, enjoy.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I was going to take her OTC but bolted when she asked me to take her to see the nuclear wessels

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Hah! Nice Star Trek IV reference!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yes

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Last time I saw her she was paying me good money to dump a load in Smith's basement somewhere in California

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement