tuscl

How do you approach someone else's date ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Saturday, December 1, 2018 4:29 AM
I just finished up November business. It was my best November ever so I decided to treat myself last night. I was in Tampa so I went to Eddie V’s for dinner. I love that place. Great food, great service, good wine, good live music. This is probably my favorite place to eat now. I had the lobster tacos that were fantastic. Well, I'm sitting at the bar enjoying my tacos. I actually like the bar area better than the main restaurant because that is where the music is. A couple sits next to me. I immediately notice her. High heals, long legs, long blonde hair, probably b-cups but that bra was pushing them out there so they looked like c or d cups. She was probably mid-20’s and FINE. A real head-turner. Him……… He’s 60+, not good looking at all. I’m thinking if he had to jog a mile, he might have a heart attack. But he was dressed well so he very well could have money. I immediately think this must be an OTC date. This girl was not only good looking, but she was good at what she was doing. She did not pay anyone else in that place any attention at all. Her arm was always on his side. All of her attention was focused on him. She giggled and laughed at every one of his stupid jokes. She was giving the ultimate GFE. The entire time I’m thinking to myself, How do I slip this girl my business card ? I want this same action. Do I need to wear a white polyester suit to get her attention ? Or has being in the SC scene so much that I have become jaded to the idea that a 20 something might actually be interested in a 60 something?

45 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    a new challange...
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Has the SC taught cho nuthinga?? Send the waitress over :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Best maneuver would be to casually drop a wad of hundies on the floor next to her and while your bending down to pick them up casually slip your business card under her skirt with a C note. If she doesn’t excuse herself from the table to call you from the ladies room than you know she’s in love with the old dude. ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I had the same issue a couple of years ago. A older well dressed guy was on an obviously paid date with a very young girl at a strip club. 18, redhead, slim, perfect body. My eyes were glued to her and not the nude women on stage. She was every bit as hot as the DS. But I couldn’t find a way to subtly tell her that I would be willing to double his price if she would be my girlfriend the next night. There really is no way to pull that off. At least I couldn’t.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    When I was in Vegas last April I spent most of my free time with a girl on SA. On multiple occasions she would get hit on when we were together. One night it was so bad the bartender apologized not just to her but to me and bought us a couple of rounds of drinks. Her answer to me when I asked if she needed any help was that she had no intention of leaving my side and that it was Vegas......stuff like that happened to her all the time. Our age difference was 36 years...............somehow I doubt if she was worth it that she'd accept the approach as anything but an insult.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Was her pimp Scott Boras? He's the only agent I know who was able to drive up the price of one of his players by getting a team to negotiate against themselves.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Where there's a will there's a way.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ where there’s a will there’s an Anna Nicole Smith;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If she was paying him that much attention I would think she would not want to risk that golden-goose by seeing other SDs - seems as if she put all her chips on him
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Warrior, leave my date alone. She's in love with me.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    slash , I had to LOL at that one.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"But he was dressed well so he very well could have money. I immediately think this must be an OTC date." Heh, my first thought would have been "sugarbaby", not OTC. Maybe I've got SA on the brain.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Maybe you ran into TUSCLer "two-bits" - it's well-known he routinely dates model-quality women in a FWB never P4P capacity
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ If that were the case there would be no way that @Warrior would describe him as 60+. He looks at least 10-15 years younger.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Don’t patronize me Papi
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Papi used to be so nice and respectful of the rest of the members. How did he morph into the most cynical and patronizing poster?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I know it wasn't Two Shits. No fashionable back brace.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If it's JS69's date you can always try offering her candy.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    The problem is you don't know whether that was the scenario or not. DC9428, you can go up to a girl at a 711. If you think she's a hoe tell her you'd like her number coz you want to spoil her. Hoes will always respond to that
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    As for approaching someone else's date. I wouldn't do it.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    ats funny.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Why not just follow her into the ladies room and then grab her by the pussy?
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    It's easy. Just get her for a front room make out session.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Why would you think the only way to go up to a women you think is a hooker is by bringing up a hooker topic? Just talk to her like you would a regular female.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Try going up to them and saying to her: “What the fuck! You said you were going to a baby shower with my sister!”
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    there are ways to do it, but lots of work. much easier to move onto the next one.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Had a situation similar to warrenboy. I was out with a friend's niece because she wanted to party and auntie sent me along to keep her out of trouble. I was maybe 40 at the time and in a crowded bar with a 24 year old 10. A real 10. Might be the only one I have ever actually met. Cars on the street stopped to hit on her while she was hand in hand with me walking down the sidewalk. Nothing was going to happen, but she was very flirty with me. In the bar we were at a table. She was latched on to me and we were deep in conversation. MANY guys just hit on her like I wasn't there. Yes, they handed her business cards with hotel room numbers on them! They would bring her drinks! I finally started to tell them to get lost and leave us alone in a not so nice way. She was tired, so she was sitting there with her arm around me and her head on my shoulder. Some were so bold they would actually tell her to ditch me and leave with them. A waiter invited her (just her) to a party after they closed. Were all these guys just assuming with the age difference I was renting by the hour? Dunno. The way she looked and dressed she could have easily been a very expensive call girl. So apparently gorgeous women are subject to unwanted advances all the time, no matter if they are with a guy or not. Go for it.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    The way to handle that situation is to look like and be a real badass. You: Hi my name is Joe, I would like to buy you a drink, what is your favorite drink? She: Hi, well I don’t know. You: Don’t you know your favorite drink? What is your name? You should know your name. She: I am sorry, but I am with someone. You: How long have you been out with the invisible man? Him: Hey she is with me, I am here. Why don’t you deal with a man an leave her alone. You: Well invisible man you can take your drink and go,(at the same time you take his drink and throw in his face) She: (starts to get up and go) You: (open your coat and show the 44 magnum in you holster) Baby if you leave now you will break my heart, why don’t you come with me to my place and I will show you my book collection? (And hold her hand and walk with her into the sunset.) Try it and let me know how it goes. :) The history is from an old carton from a southamerican cartoonist the main character is a badass ex-army body guard soldier of fortune type. Somethings mighty have been lost in the translation and my memory is not that good either. But it could work.
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    No womanz can resist my pimply ways even if they're on a date. If I was in that restaurant I'd have turned that bitch out and made her my trick.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    >>> I was just joking lol. I wouldn't know what to say to a regular girl at 1:00 in the morning at 7/11 anyway. My comment was more generalized, as it seems that guys can't get out of the concept of the girl maybe being a ho as anything to do with cracking her attention from her date. The better approach is to talk to the guy she is with, and gauging both reactions. If you can parlay better value than him, you can walk away and she will find a way to talk to you when you (for example) go to the rest room and she excuses herself from her date. He won't be the wiser.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Agree with Jeff. Make eye contact from behind her date and signal her with the me-you-over-there hand gesture. If she is interested (and that type of girl) she will excuse herself to meet you by the restroom, etc.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    It’s a very tough situation, there is no best way.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Remember, though, that if she does it to him she will do it to you in the future with another guy. There is always a bigger fish.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Since you were at the bar - just come up behind her and ask if her date pushed her stool in for her... if she says “Yes, he’s a gentleman!” - you have two options. She doesn’t get the joke - and has no dirty sense of humor. You double down and say “If he pushed it in properly - you’d be sitting uncomfortably right now...”
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "So apparently gorgeous women are subject to unwanted advances all the time, no matter if they are with a guy or not. Go for it." Unwanted by you or them?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "Why not just follow her into the ladies room and then grab her by the pussy?" Good idea!!! The president does it!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    " DC9428, you can go up to a girl at a 711. If you think she's a hoe tell her you'd like her number coz you want to spoil her. Hoes will always respond to that" and regular hoes dont? I think sjg got it backwards. You should be treating civilians like hoes. They're all hoes.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    How do you approach someone else's date ? Put on a ghillie suit and crawl up be hind her ;)
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Yeah this was a sugar baby. Most sugar babies do not blink at p4p so the only way you could get her is by offering an arrangement, I don’t know if you have an interest in that. If you had the chance, the only thing I would suggest is slipping your business card to her and saying something like, “I am very generous, and I am very serious. Please get in touch.”
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Yes— By “If you had the chance” I meant, if you catch her alone. I assumed that would be obvious but that’s my bad. :)
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    I slip a stack of hunneds into her bra and tell her to come play wit a real ass balla.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i then buy the man a bottle of the restaurant's finest wine. cause i ain't an asshole.
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    UGH, you old white ass tricks always have to come up with the stupidest ways to find someone willing to touch you because you're scared of women! - Signed, My trap hoe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion