tuscl

Chessmaster Said : But why do people criticize women for getting older? why sh

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Friday, November 30, 2018 10:20 AM
Truthful comment

9 comments

• FatHead304
    6 years ago
    Nicole the only bitch here who ain't buying into the tricks delusions.
  • ovetni
    6 years ago
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    It's not a double standard if you are talking about a man's relationship with a dancer/sugar baby/any pay for play arrangement. I would expect a women that is looking for a pay for play relationship with a man to want someone younger and more attractive than they could get if it didn't involve money. If you are talking about normal relationships I think both men and women go towards whatever they find attractive. That can be a certain look, a certain personality or a certain social standing. Most women want all three while most men care mostly about looks with a little interest in personality.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    What I find funny, as a divorce lawyer who sees both genders up close all the time is the idea that more guys in their 50's look better than women in their 50's. On what planet are fat, sluggish, creaking, balding, impotent men attractive? My neighbor across the street teaches aerobics at the gym, she wore a sheer body suit the other day that was so amazing that I started crying when I realized she wasn't naked. She's 62.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Q: Why is it that married men die earlier than their wives? A: Because they can. ^ lol please it's because his wife or sugar baby murdered him to get his money duh.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    My $0.02: For a spouse or SO, +/-5 years age difference is max for me and intelligence, common values, are at least as important as physical attraction. For something paid like a SB, there's no possibly way I'm going to pay for a 40-yr-old when I'm (mostly) looking for raw animal attraction. Yes there's a double standard and maybe things will change as women gain more equality in the workplace and everywhere else. However there may also be a genetic component that's build in from millions of years of human evolution that favors aging men - and perhaps the double-standard will never change.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I remember the joke as going like this: Q: Why is it that married men die earlier than their wives? A: Because they want to.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I forget what's second......
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Men age like wine and women age like milk because menopause is a bitch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion