tuscl

Is there a name for the tour that a stripper gives in order to sell you dances a

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Typically they show you all the rooms, ending at one of the most expensive rooms. They invite you in to check it out, get you drunk on lust, and then ask for $1,000 because they thought that you agreed to the Deluxe Champagne Room package only for you to try to negotiate them down to $400 so you don't get arrested for theft?

Is there a name for this practice?

29 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Bait and switch or Cum on
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    What do you mean typically? Never heard of a tour angle where a guy is entrapped to a specific room as a way to squeeze money out of him.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Whatever, but don't go along with it.

Select the girl you want, approach her yourself, and get a front room makeout session going. That and only then, when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room, then take her home with you to continue.

Just because strip clubs have ways of sucking wallets dry, that does not mean that you have to play along with it.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I call it the tour that a stripper gives in order to sell you dances at the end. I almost always pass on the tour. It has never been helped me the few times that I’ve said yes.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think it’s the basic “Closing the deal” and a classic up-sell. I’m not sure if there is a strip club name for it aside from sales terminology.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    In new clubs, I often take the tour. Might as well see what the club layout is, where the rooms are and what they cost. I have never taken the stripper up on the post-tour dance offer. Never even been tempted.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ditto.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "The Timeshare Hustle" - since it's a kinda similar hustle
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @Jeff

In some clubs, a dancer will come up to the PL asking him if he'd like a tour of the club - she makes it seem as she's just being friendly and just "trying to help you out" so you can get to know the club - it's basically a hustle b/c usually at the end of the tour the PL gets hit w/ something like "so which room would you like to do" - if PL says "I'm good", she'll counter w/ "well how about some dances then" - she's counting on many a PL feeling like he owes her something "for her being so nice to show him around"
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    I travel a lot and am very frequently in clubs that are new to me. I'm like Subraman, who said, "In new clubs, I often take the tour. Might as well see what the club layout is, where the rooms are and what they cost." I did that at one of the COI clubs, took her up on the post-tour dance offer, and had the time of my life, or at least something pretty damn close to that -- total GFE with a very hot GND-type.

If I get the chance, I like to see how big the rooms are, how they are appointed, and what the level of privacy is -- rather than blindly agreeing to dances in the back while out on the floor and hoping for the best. Most times, though, I just say no to the post-tour offer, deferring a decision until I'm ready.

As always, you gotta keep your wits about you, stand your ground, and not let the little head do the thinking. Probably helps that I don't drink! I will say this, though -- I won't do a tour with a pair of girls working together. Hard to imagine that would ever end up being a high-value proposition.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think most guys that agree to the post tour dance/room, do it out of some sense of "obligation" for her "taking the time to show him around", not necessarily b/c they are too-drunk or too-horny to say no, IMO
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I've been given the tour in several clubs. Of course the dancer wants you to buy dances from her. She's a salesperson, not a tour guide.

The name? Whore tour? Slut walk? Pussy parade?
  • mal_hodgson
    6 years ago
    I’ve been to a large number of clubs and never had a tour offered.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... I've been given the tour in several clubs. Of course the dancer wants you to buy dances from her. She's a salesperson, not a tour guide ..."

LOL - in a nutshell !
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    I thought I already posted this put the timeshare hustle is a fucking genius term. It needs to be addd to the glossary STAT.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As TUSCL dancer "duomaxwell" once posted - "strippers don't do anything for free" - any action, no-matter how benign-looking, is part of the hustle
  • bbbgoodtimes
    6 years ago
    2nd SC experience ever I fell for the tour scam at a Vegas club...wow two beautiful girls want to give me a tour...okay I’ll do a dance...what, it’s twice as much in this part of the club? I’d like to say that was the my worst mistake of the night, but sadly it got worse.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ most of us long-time SCers have ROB battle-scars - it's the nature of the beast - some lucky SCers find TUSCL b/f they become SCers or early-on where they can learn not to be taken but still happens, even to the vet-custies from time to time
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    a fucking bitch. dont give me no goddamn tour just suck my dick.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I have done "the tour", but it was with a dancer with whom I'd already decided to to get a dance or three, and I just wanted to check out the options. What I landed on was a private room for $125/half hour which included the girls time. This was less than a similar amount of time in a totally no private, hamds-off area. I had a super, very hands-on time and threw in a $50 top. Glad I took the tour!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Never heard of this tour. Some girls perform the continual upsell which is get you to try one LD, then 30 seconds in they try to get you to go VIP which is such a scam because they want you to pay VIP + 1 song which was just used to upsell you. As everyone else said dont fall for the scam and avoid this girl. She will either take your money or sulk if you dont agree to VIP. Being an experienced monger my MO when a girl tries this is to agree to go VIP with her after 3 songs. In that way she will continue to dance very well, then i bust out a strong LDK so that she feels im finished. Then I apologize, pat her on the ass, pay her for 3 songs and walk calmly back to my car. This strategy is so fulfilling as you scammed the scammer.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I will add that while scamming the scammer doesnt beat the experience of getting a dance from a CF it is quite enjoyable. This girl thought I was an easy mark and had her hustle game face on. When I outhustled the look quickly turned to disgust. I quickly left as these types of girls think a LDK means a 2 song tip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... Never heard of this tour ..."

They are a bit common in the large upscale clubs - so SCing in NJ I can see why you would not have heard of it
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It’s called the walk of the mark
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It’s also known as a mugging
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... It’s called the walk of the mark ..."

Good one

Maybe "Easy-Mark Tour"
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^The Flagooner Shuffle ; )
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol @Papi, I hear upscale I go running. Typically means high cost for low value. Now if some of the girls from the victorias secret show started dancing id be more interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWlbjXwU…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion