tuscl

Hustling idea?

I doubt I would actually do it.

But I thought it would be a fun what if, if I found a couple of local businesses that wanted to use my body for advertising. Put their logo wherever on me in the form of temporary tattoos.

In exchange, I’d work x amount of hours a week at the club. Maybe even pass out business cards if a customer asks about it.

https://earnthatbuck.com/threads/earn-mo…

27 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Do it.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a great idea honestly
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'll give you fifty bucks if you tattoo this in a prominent, visible location for a week...

I give fifty cent BJs
    [Nina's phone number]
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ No Homo
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Make it a hundy and I bet he has it inscribed on his forehead.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Hey I might have found a get candidate. Ed Butts Ford in LA. Placard that across your cute heinie

: )
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    I had a dancer in Vegas come up and offer a dance. She wasn’t quite my type and the club had over 100 girls. She didn’t easily take no for an answer and then told me she has been waiting for me all her life. She said, “I bet you that I have your name tattooed on my ass. If I do, you buy at least one dance. If not, she still gives me a dance, but it is free. She won. She had “your name” literally tattooed on her ass. I laughed and went along with what turned out to be several very good dances. She was very invested in her hustle.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a good idea. You will be at the club anyway, you may as well have a second stream of income as long as the club did not care...
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Will your club management be ok with it? They might have a problem with you advertising and them not getting a cut of it.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    TxVegas - that’s a great story - and very funny too!

I’m guessing she gets quite a few looks in a bikini with that tramp stamp!

NiceSpice - I’ve seen girls with online gambling businesses painted on their bodies - so depending on the amount of traffic in your club - it could work. Check with club management first. They might frown on certain businesses - such as the “Dildo Depot” - “1800AnalLice dot com”...
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ah nice. I’ve never personally seen anything like advertising gambling businesses myself. Maybe I’ll look into what’s out there after all.

As for management being okay with it, most likely. I doubt they would even notice. I work in clubs/shifts that have lots of dancers on the floor and lackadaisical management picking their nose or whatever they do.

@TXvegas lol! That’s pretty awesome.

@flag fifty dollars? Not cents? :p
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If all you want is fifty cents I'm good with that.

It's rare to get negotiated down by a stripper. I attribute it to the reputation of being Flagoonered.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I had no witty comment, so that’s all I could come up with. Being flagoonered and all.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I was implying that my comment was nothing to laugh about, I was being serious.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Is being flagoonered the same as buggery?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Not at all. Check the glossary for the definition.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I think you should try it. You could be the NASCAR of strippers.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Racing stripes too if you add STP or Shell. :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Flying A or Esso would be a better choice
    And you could always get a tat for Marvem Mystery Oil;)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Spice, since we are helping you, we assume you’ll provide pics if you do any tit tats so we can evaluate your business plan properly.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Lol alright deal
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    How will the business verify you've got their logo painted on you? How will you keep the paint on when wiping sperm loads off your body?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Temporary tattoos usually last 3-7 days. It can definitely survive 1-2 work shifts.

And sperm loads off body? I wasn’t aware that was really a thing even in extras clubs. Maybe you should message this user. You both probably have similar tastes.
    https://www.tuscl.net/profile.php5?id=51…

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    It’s definitely a real thing. Not common as far as I know, but real.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Not common? Pretty sure better than 50% of strippers in the US at least once in the day has to wipe man juice off their skin.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion