tuscl

Blue Balls

Chilli_Powdurr
StripperWeb AssKisser
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 10:39 AM
I recently went to an air dance club and I left with blue balls. When I left I was hungry so I stopped at Taco Bell and ate down a couple of bean burritos. They were okay but I ended up regretting it later. I went home and was taking care of my blue balls, you know what I mean. Right when things were getting good it hit me. I wish I did not eat Taco Bell because I felt the pressure and it was stronger than my nut. I had to stop and go to the bathroom and this killed the mood. Any of you ever have nature call in the middle of pleasuring yourself?

14 comments

• Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Would it help if I got a butt plug?
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Brown Ballz > Blue Ballz
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    LOL. Some stories about myself I would just not tell. But thanks for sharing.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    You ever wonder why Taco Bell never has a built-in play place? It's too hard to have fun when you're trying not to shit yourself
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Foreskin
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Even if it’s true it’s very funny this post made me laugh so hard.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    In my experience, a post shit orgasm is pretty delightful.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Lol! I thought OP was going to say he jerked off with hot sauce from Taco Bell, and his balls were blue after burning red.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmao what is wrong with you guys lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Best is front room makeout session, then back room FS, then take your girl home with you. When there is no better option, DATYing the girl in the dance booth has always worked well for me. Zero risk of blue balls. And she instinctively sees that you are saving your load for her, making her all the more likely to end up in bed with you. Buying ejaculation services ( BJ 'till completion or LDK ) is just using money to exacerbate your own sexual frustration. SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Smash that like button.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I spit my sandwich out! Lmao
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smash that like button
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    This is not funny guys. This is a true story