tuscl

SC MANAGERS/OWNERS reading this site

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
On a serious note, if that’s even possible, how many SC MANAGERS/OWNERS do you think read this site? I would like to give full reviews on some clubs, but do not want to jeopardize anyone’s method of making bank.

20 comments

• mjx01
    6 years ago
    none
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Well, in that case, stay tuned........
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    since it is a free open forum i must expect sc staff and uncle leo read tuscl.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    How many SC managers or owners can read?
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    every now and then, a manager or owner posts a fake review.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    The number of shill reviews on this site should give some indication that at least some managers/owners are reading this stuff. This is an open forum after all, so you shouldn't be surprised by this. Just be circumspect about the about what happened in the back and the girl involved and you should be fine.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Like any Review site, I"m sure that many do read this site. Any good businessman wants to know what customers are saying about their store. If they are aware of the site, then I"m sure they do look at it. This is a reason I never use dancer's names in a Review.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    How many managers/owners are good business people? Considering there are some serious comments and criticisms in the reviews, yet nothing changes in many clubs, if they are reading reviews, they don’t seem to be responding.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d think that some club owners/managers would read this site. There are few sites that offer monger insights regarding specific clubs.

I’d think sttipclublist is a waste of time - as the comments section is a crap shoot.

Here, there appear to be more legit insights and reviews.

It would be a useful way for a manager to know what might be working?

This is another reason to avoid being too specific about extra services provided.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Some do I know for a fact but how many and if they read it and take any of the comments to heart is another matter.

Most of them realize this board is a very small sample of their clients and to a large extent we are not really the type of client some of them want.....

My opinion overall of club managers and owners is pretty divided. Some are business men but from what I have observed a fair amount of them are there for the same reasons we are.....
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    In my experience:

Strippers: yes. Not the discussions often, but many are interested in the reviews because they want to know if they're mentioned.

Staff: they barely give a fuck.

Owners/managers: barely have time to take a shit without being bothered by a dancer or staff member. They may know about the site, but also do not give a fuck. They manage everyone - not only dancers, so they have a lot going on.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    If you manage a strip club, you’d be an idiot not to follow Tuscl. But most strip clubs are managed by idiots, so....
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I was told many years ago that the day shift manager at Follies did read TUSCL and knew of me. I am on a first name basis with him and he has never brought it up. I don't know if he has made the name connection but given how often my name and where I sit is mentioned, it's hard to believe that he hasn't.

I doubt that the 2 owners do. I've seen the managers and bouncers put a lid on things out on the floor when either is in the club.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    I’d believe that most club owners know what’s going on at their establishments. In my experience a club is either and extras club or isn’t. Generally not many places where it’s up to the girls. I doubt they read this site much. However in the interest of protecting dancers don’t name names so you don’t risk getting your girl in trouble. If she’s good to you be a gentlemen about it. Keep your comments in good taste.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Strip Club Managers low how to read, learn something new every day ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    This site wasn't around when I owned my club down in Wallacetown. Didn't really need it because back then my club was the only game in town.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Strip club managers/owners don't read. Even if they do- they are too stupid to get use out of it :)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'd say if you go to the review section and in your locations see shill reviews or see ads for your clubs on tuscl then its a safe bet the management reads at least the reviews of the clubs they own
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    The shill reviews are usually lazy customers trying to get free vip status. Managers or owners would probably go into more detail about prices and specials.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I can only speak for NJ and while I wish more did the majority do not. They sadly do not even have the skill to manage an instagram, facebook, or twitter account.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion