Poor Safe Sex Practices

NJBalla
New York
I have been running down memory lane this weekend and remembered some really bad safe sex practices used by dancers.

1.) wiping my dick with rubbing alcohol before giving me a BJ. Condom was still used and I didnt have the heart to tell her the alcohol does nothing to help reduce the spread of STD's.
2.) In my first "dance" a girl put two condoms on me before jumping on. Not only did this reduce sensation, but it also increased the risk of both condoms breaking. Lets just say I spent the next 3 months with cold sweats before getting a clean bill of health.

Any mongers come across any other dumb practices

12 comments

• NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I'll add that if a girl ever put two condoms on me again Id thank her for the time and promptly walk out regardless of any money spent. A girl who regularly does that is as dangerous as a girl who is willing to go bare for extra money
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Bullshit bro!!! Nobody wants to suck you alchohol infused man piece
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    op was drinking the rubbing alcohol when he wrote this
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    No way around it. Donkey dicks are WAY cleaner
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    upeightcitizen is right, njb must be exposed to the larger community
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Im amazed noone believes me. You respond to 90% of the trolls, but not a true story. Lol she sprayed my dick down and wiped it before putting the condom on. So no taste of alcohol. Going through the reviews on this site id say at least 15 TUSCL members have "danced" with her.

Anyways, The amount of guys girls provide FS has to be over 10 per day . You can literally walk in, get FS, and walk out within 10 minutes. Im still baffled at how she learned this tactic. Not only was it useless, but the alcohol was cold as hell. The things I go through when I roll the dice.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Glad you enjoyed it, glad she made bank.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    she wont be making any more bank from me
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I mentioned it in one of my reviews but one of the girls at a Las Vegas brothel looked and wiped down my dick with an alcohol wipe and I didn't even want to do anything that involved taking off my pants.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Everybody knows that rubbing alcohol does nothing to prevent STD transmission.

Dip your dick in listermint. That will do the trick.

Listermint = brilliant! Plus you get a minty-fresh taint!
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Listermint or Listerine?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    smash that listermint button
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion