tuscl

WHERE ELSE DO YOU BRAG ABOUT BEING A TRICK?????

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 12:43 AM
Do you bring it up at family gatherings like DC???? Do you tell coworkers how you pay for sex??? Wives???? Siblings??? Who else other than fellow TUSCL members do you try to impress by telling them you pay hookers to fuck you????

18 comments

• RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Where else? It's either TUSCL or my therapist.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Only wth your family, Trap, bet they’re so proud of their daughter the whore, and their son the pimp.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Trap needs to seek psychiatric help.
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    I tell Father McDiller every Sunday in confession.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @Cashman Why is thinking about how fucking used up, best up, and skanked up Trap's pussy must be, is making me wanna stick my thingy in all her filthy holes? Why Cash why?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Kidding, she looks like a tranny and that would be disgusting
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @GACA - I don't think there is a HAZMAT suit made that would protect you from what is in Trap's pussy, but good luck to ya my man. Nice knowing you and may the force be with you because you sure as hell will need it.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ^^^lol Ya no telling what kinda worts amd legions would form before my dick melted off.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    SkiBum do you brag about being a trick at court or with your colleagues???? DO you tell your clients you spend their money on hoes??? Does your wife know?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    WHere do the rest of you brag???? Do you tell your buddies about the number of women you paid to fuck you?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    WHere do the rest of you brag???? Do you tell your buddies about the number of women you paid to fuck you?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I used to tell my therapist - but then I thought - why give him such useful insights? So now I just tell my priest during confession. I figure they won’t be trolling for pussy in the same holes I do...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    GACA - speak for yourself! I’m all in! As long as she’s a she - and not a he-she or she-he...or any combination of he’s and she’s I haven’t thought of!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    "licespice" lmfao
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @TrapBaby304 No where else. It's hard these days versus in the past where you can be sure that even another guy will take what you say in confidence and keep it to himself. Someone once wrote on Tuscl it's guys under 45 that are like this. I'm not so sure. I think it's a lot of guys anymore regardless or age. Guys can't keep their damn traps (pardon the pun) shut anymore.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    The OP has the worst case of penis envy I've seen on this site.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Well, my mom knows I'm a dancer, my dad doesn't though. My mom said that it would be too much for him. Outside of my family, some of my friends were being a bit bitchy about it but that changed once I started buying alcohol and weed for the group like it was nothing. I'm basically the group's sugar momma now lol! Alcohol and weed looks so cheap now compared to before I started dancing.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    ^^^^Dudes with clit cocks can have penis envy. Perhaps the OP is jealous of males who possess a regular penis.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion