tuscl

Is a clothed lap dance more intimate than sex sometimes?

Mtent
Relaxation
Can it be?

24 comments

• aham5
    6 years ago
    You lost me at clothed.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Clothed front room makeout sessions are more intimate than what often happens clothes off in dance booths.

SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    A stripper once told me a guy who looks for intimacy with a stripper is a pervert.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    @DC9428 why so?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Why ask why? Drink Bud Dry
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    intimacy? who give a shit bout dat? suck my muthafucking dick bitch and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    I'm a sucker for well put together outfits, bimut no definitely not more intimate. Kissing and sex will always be more "intimate ". Clothed dancing just look visually better.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’m guessing anyone who posted above IMEs 1st post (with the exception of aham5144) has strong potential to become or already is, a serial killer.
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    There’s a difference between physical intimacy and emotional intimacy. As a guy going to SC it’s important to understand the difference.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Mnaz provides a great insight. It’s surprisingly insightful for this site.

No! A clothed dance is never as intimate as being nude and inside of a dancer during a lapper! I’m not sure what planet you are from - but you guys are lost!
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    I mean both physically and emotionally. And I dont mean always but just that it can be
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No, don't be stupid.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Ok - lets get this out of the way - before we clarify why there’s no emotional intimacy in a club lap dance.

Which one of you geniuses followed a dancer to her car after her shift?

Yeah - you know about emotions and women!!!

I admit it - I’m an emotional fool - but you dudes take it to a new low....
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    Yes it can. Reasons could be because that some women aren't good at sex, or they are somewhat sexually repressed, unadventurous, pillow princess. Also, like DC said, some things like doggy just feel distant.

I also posted a similar question a couple months ago https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php5?id…
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    This thread has gone to a crazy place way fast. Fun facts. Women can turn their heads because they have necks. There are also things called mirrors that allow eye contact when one person is facing away from the other. Eye contact can also be maintained during a blowjob. If a girl has her eyes closed tightly and is gumming your cock, or looks like she's sucking a lemon, she's bad at them. If you're a victim of bad blowjobs don't despair, there are plenty of opportunities to turn your luck around.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Perhaps but by design because they have to make up for a lack of nudity.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    There is no intimacy when its a business transaction.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    No intimacy in business transactions? No, but I am (partially) PAYING FOR THE ILLUSION OF INTIMACY.

So, to answer the original question, yes, sometimes, if the lapper is done well or the sex poorly. If the sex is not very intimate, performed poorly, etc., then a great lap-dance which is done well, has a high degree of interpersonal phenomenon going on, can certainly be better. Kind of like asking whether your lightest darks should be darker than your darkest lights. Sure, in context, but who cares? Because if they aren't, you just redefined darks and lights ...
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    If you are going to a strip club for intimacy you are going to the wrong place
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    An illusion is just that though. Its not real, its like a bitch trying to stunt with a fake Louie bag....
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    Great analogy phat boy, an RIL is like a bitch with a fake louie bag. I don’t see anything wrong with a fake louie bag though, as long as you always remember it’s a bought and paid for sex worker and the intimacy you feel from her, she doesn’t feel anything even vaguely of the same sort.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Mnaz, but the problem is when you get words like intimacy thrown around, it connotes a shared experience. You don't get that from a hoe.

I remember years ago when a relationship I was in ended, so I got drunk and decided to hit up one of the neighborhood hoes. And she wouldn't do it. She told me I was too good of a guy to pay for it. That it would feel good but just for a bit coz there's nothing there, that its no substitute for love or something. We just talked and drank some more. That really impacted the way I feel about buying sex.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    No. Never.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion