tuscl

Would u guys ever make in fun of a guy who said he was raped, even if like a con

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok

20 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Crickets....

Ok bye
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Seems like a case of looking a gift horse in the mouth.....
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Please don’t tell me you’re planning on forcing yourself on anyone...

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    She said "hot girl"
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'd totally make fun of this guy. Men don't have rights
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Crickets...
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Because the cavemen on here know I am right about their kind
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    The donkey didn’t like me at first either...
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Doesn't matter how attractive the girl is, it's still rape and he shouldn't be shamed for it.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    I feel a radical feminist argument coming on.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Estafador, it doesn’t count as “radical feminist” when the argument is being made by the weirdo guy that posts as Nicole1994.

If you want radical feminist arguments read between the lines on posts that MackTruck makes. That crazy shit truck drivers is actually a sexy 19-year old Ukrainian girl with brilliant titties! ;)
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Yikes, macktruck posts too crazy for me to bother to decipher
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Let’s be honest. If a guy (or girl) has been raped, there are other sites where they might look for support.

This site is not the place to begin a sensitive dialogue regarding being a victim of sexual assault. It’s not that we are insensitive, but a person in a fragile emotional state should not come here, as we can be a bit rough on folks.
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    I was getting a lap dance a few months ago, when the dancer whispered in my ear, "What do you like?" I responded, "Everything."
    Well she stripped me naked, put a condom on my cock, and jumped on it so fast I didn't have time to say No. I guess you could say I was asking for it, being there and acting like that.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Lol smash that like button.

I bet there’s another member on this board who would do the same thing to you...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ I thought Juice was happy with his Tug Toner?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I was sexually assaulted when I was a teen. I had a female friend who had a crush on me and forced herself on me a few times. She'd take advantage of me when I was drunk or faded. Do shit like suck my dick and get on top of me and fuck me without my permission. One time she apologized.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I really did feel violated and avoided her for a while. I never associated it with rape til years later coz guys aren't supposed to view it that way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion